Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,851)

Showing posts 797,001 - 797,020 of1,033,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>orkin33 plans For Today 1. Wake Up 2. Annoy the Crap Out of everyone 3. Go Back to Bed.
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
Dat sounds a perty gooduh plan lol.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Big business is only concerned about money...which is why they pay men more than women...instead of saving money by hiring only women.
Now you''re talking like a liberal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Glue head makes the argument that voting for Obama twice is a "mistake".
No, Glue head. No mistake.
We don't need any more of your war-by-lies, CIA torture, everything-for-the-rich, reckless spending mentality.
And Mitt Romney? LOL. He is the quintessential poster boy of the GOP, isn't he?
You are full-up, boy.

You can flush now.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep JerryD that way.
JerryD is a smashed bug on the Front Grill of the Boy Messiah's Limo.

He's damned proud of his position in life.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
We don't need any more of your war-by-lies, CIA torture, everything-for-the-rich, reckless spending mentality.
YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of liberalism, racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks? How or why that happened?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you''re talking like a liberal.
Obama treats us like men. He wants us to wear earrings.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected and Reelected
When does Obama plan to begin acting as POTUS?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
JerryD is a smashed bug on the Front Grill of the Boy Messiah's Limo.
He's damned proud of his position in life.
For real JerryD is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, blaming others.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I think the plan goes like this: a few generations from now, the nation's debt will be 16 Quadrillion. It will be so high that it floats out of the sight of human reason. This makes it politically irrelevant and, like the Doofus in the below link, we simply keep "raising the debt limit" until the problem goes away. See? Simple as Pi...wait...make that Pie.

This is the Boy Messiah's plan and intent. If the average citizen cannot comprehend how deep in debt the country is then why would they also worry about being taxed at 99%?

Works for Barry!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Li0no7O9zmE
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Dont waste your breath with these assholes bra. Even giving the facts of President Obama's accomplishments & bush's failures they still try too put up a defense like a lawyer fresh out of law school trying to make a name for himself instead making an example of! These are the so called enlightened ones yet their beliefs in history proves otherwise. Too stupid to see that believing in the past only leaves you there. Looking in the part for answers turns ones back to the future. How enlightened are they?
JerryD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of liberalism, racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks? How or why that happened?
I suspect you're going to announce it to us real soon.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When does Obama plan to begin acting as POTUS?
He's already acting. He's been acting since he was a shit-faced Zygote inside of a Snake Oil Salesman's night-fling tramp.

It's a grand Hollywood tradition that he has transferred over to Washington politics. Acting is very effective and efficacious.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama treats us like men. He wants us to wear earrings.
And what does it mean if he also wants us to wear nose-rings?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
I think the plan goes like this: a few generations from now, the nation's debt will be 16 Quadrillion. It will be so high that it floats out of the sight of human reason. This makes it politically irrelevant and, like the Doofus in the below link, we simply keep "raising the debt limit" until the problem goes away. See? Simple as Pi...wait...make that Pie.
This is the Boy Messiah's plan and intent. If the average citizen cannot comprehend how deep in debt the country is then why would they also worry about being taxed at 99%?
Works for Barry!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Li0no7O9zmE
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
JerryD has no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Dont waste your breath with these assholes bra. Even giving the facts of President Obama's accomplishments & bush's failures they still try too put up a defense like a lawyer fresh out of law school trying to make a name for himself instead making an example of! These are the so called enlightened ones yet their beliefs in history proves otherwise. Too stupid to see that believing in the past only leaves you there. Looking in the part for answers turns ones back to the future. How enlightened are they?
...and your garnering historical data from Ebony and Access Hollywood makes you the supreme authority on human affairs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHA

Clearly, you take yourself far too seriously. Here. Let me help you out of that solemn hole you have dug yourself into: You are a circus clown with a bulbous red nose and full pants.

Now...go and sin no more my little jerk:>
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does it mean if he also wants us to wear nose-rings?
The reason lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, a pig and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
You already know but it gets stuck in your racist throat before you can utter it.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch Fox. I don't watch ABC, CNN or Access Hollywood, either. TV is 99% sociological wasteland.
So can babble on all you want to about me and my Holy Fox but you are shooting blanks over my head, Geezer.
Have fun!
Okay, forget FOX, you keep avoiding the content of the message, let's try again:
With Jindal calling your kind stupid, McCain calling your pals jerks and Rove calling you losers; what do you think about the Republican party kicking you "patriots" to the curb and kissing up to the Mexican illegals?
Adios amigo, you got dumped.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh Oh Oh We are so religious we don't like contraception. Yep, take that 5 cent piece of China junk & mark it up to $59.95. So sucker will buy it"
Too religious to offer contraception but not too religious to f*ck over their fellow man for a buck.
Yep, true Christian values.
And you are eve dumber than Rush Limbaugh. Offering contraception is not abortion. Just how GD dumb are you.
"real dumb" Boy you really are dumb. Your comprehension skills are nil. In my post I said nothing of contraceptive devices, I spoke of abortion/murder.
"real dumb" once just once think before you post. You come off as stoopid, you do not have to practice.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 797,001 - 797,020 of1,033,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]