Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#866116 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU about the judge it's you mentally ill old geezer.
It's no wonder you conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I'm not going to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
I hope it continues because it provides a great opportunity to show everyone what phony losers right wingers are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#866117 Feb 28, 2013
Careful, carol, or you'll get us banned. Supervision seems extremely lax around here, do you think we need more governance?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#866118 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as leosnana will be my friend, I'll keep talking.
When you wish upon a star. Makes no difference who you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#866119 Feb 28, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no wonder you conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I'm not going to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
I hope it continues because it provides a great opportunity to show everyone what phony losers right wingers are.
Nobody cares about your judgeit problem you old crackpot.

Those of us that have been here for a long time see your lying side do the same thing hypocrite. We do not care - get it? The only thing you are exposing, is what a moron you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866120 Feb 28, 2013
Sheesh after reading some of these posts if the rightwingers posting are the cream of the crop the Republican party is screwed big time. Half you idiots should be institutionalized. You all are making Flack look like a genius.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wraparoundRose

Westminster, CO

#866122 Feb 28, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your a f cking idiot, honestly! Sonic cracked your ass on this stupid ass question a few days ago, but here you are again. Asking the same damn retarded question again! This is what I mean when I call you people ignorant. 1 track minded & ignoring the facts.
Obama, the scumbag, lying douche, to veto bill from House republicans giving him control of spending cuts.

Anyone who believes anything that douchebag liar says is not too bright. He will cut nothing, his plan is to bankrupt us.
wraparoundRose

Westminster, CO

#866123 Feb 28, 2013
Tell us again how the republicans are stymieing a solution.
idiots.
LIV libs are soooo stupid.
wraparoundRose

Westminster, CO

#866124 Feb 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Sheesh after reading some of these posts if the rightwingers posting are the cream of the crop the Republican party is screwed big time. Half you idiots should be institutionalized. You all are making Flack look like a genius.
Mr. Simpson, it's unlikely that the "cream" of anything are on here posting, just ordinary people. Now sober up and get your head out of your ass.
wraparoundRose

Westminster, CO

#866125 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, me?
IF you're the real Carol, compared to the like's of the lush Lily and the hater Leosanus, yes, you're positively brilliant and polite by comparison..
dem

El Monte, CA

#866126 Feb 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Sheesh after reading some of these posts if the rightwingers posting are the cream of the crop the Republican party is screwed big time. Half you idiots should be institutionalized.
nope! They are twisted mentally inhumanized people who's job is to make any one who opposses them their life miserable in every possible way they can, yes the cream of the crop will be intresting to see in november 2016 ,if they will be able to retake the white house as the majority of americans, who is either poor or middle class know that voting republican just won't do them any good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Subway

Brooklyn, NY

#866127 Feb 28, 2013
Listen bro your chicken cordon blu with dijon mustard sauce looks like a baby diaper full of diarrhea load.
big talker

United States

#866128 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>STFU about the judge it's you mentally ill old geezer.
You starting trouble on my thread, bitch?
big talker

United States

#866129 Feb 28, 2013
Any sign of that fkn kkkoward gunner?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#866131 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual, reacharound:
Just the facts ma'm:
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
Democrats control Congress
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.6 trillion
2013 proposed deficit $1.1 trillion
Gawd, you're an idiot.
Just the facts ma'm:
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion

Democrats control Congress

2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion

Republicans Control House

2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.6 trillion
2013 proposed deficit $1.1 trillion

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
USA HOLOCAUST

Fayetteville, NC

#866132 Feb 28, 2013
Did anyone see the jew Dianne Feinstein's dog and pony show today on the news. She had several black rifles on a poster board, a couple of police cheifs, a couple victims of gun violence and anybody else she could that would say something bad about guns. I started to watch it but it becase so sickening and full of lies that I had to change the channel. They have no facts so She and Obummer are trying to play on everyone's emotions to try and get gun control passed. She even had a priest come and speak and pray for gun control. She is an absolute idiot. Faces of the American Holocaust – Dianne Feinstein

Who’s behind the public policies that have led to millions dead from abortion?

June 11, 2012Leave a Comment

When the killing of human beings becomes a pre-meditated methodical policy — put forward as a public good — massive slaughter results, and can be called a “holocaust.”

History puts a face on leaders who considered mass murder a political “good”— leaders like Adolf Hitler of Germany, Mehmet Talaat of Turkey, Pol Pot of Cambodia, Mao of China and Joseph Stalin of Russia.

But what about American leaders responsible for our own ongoing holocaust: abortion? History has yet to put a face to them, but those who value the sanctity of human life are obligated to ferret them out and hold them responsible. This is the latest in California Catholic Daily’s series,“Faces of the American Holocaust,” in which we put faces to those behind the mass murder of innocents in the U.S.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#866133 Feb 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You never answered this question, dufus.
And, it seems Obama is a pathological liar. The latest lie is about non-existent cuts to spending with the sequester.
Somehow, Obama doesn't have the money to pay teachers and police and border patrol agents and has to release illegal alien criminals back into the general population, but he has the money to buy drones to spy on the American population and buy a billion rounds of ammunition for DHS, BATF and FBI.
Since paying for the government isn't important to Obama, and the government is certain to collapse with the current (lack of a) plan, I suppose those billion rounds of ammunition targetting the American population will be needed to institute the dictatorship over what remains of the United States.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
No No No.

Obviously, you want to ask: "Where will Boehner get the money to run his government.

Unless, of course, you are a liar.

You say that Democrats were responsible for spending in 2007 & 2008 because , according to you, Congress is the one who spends, not the President.

So, f*cking Dumbass, make up your GD mind.

Either Bush piled up the debt in 2007 and 2008 or Boehner piled up the debt in 2011,2012, 2013, & 2014.

Which is it?

Well, Pretend Geologist?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#866134 Feb 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this as good as it gets?
Unfortunately, after witnessing Obama's first 4 years of incompetence and failure, you should realize that the answer is "Yes!"
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#866135 Feb 28, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hating douchebag you are.
Still looking for Ms. Right?
God will send her.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#866136 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello dearest topix friends and fans!!!I would like to take a much needed breather (whew) from the frantic frenzy of judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me (the chubby Obama worshipper from a hidden embarrassing location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
PS I have brought out "leosnana" one of my all time favorite topix socks!!!!! Please show it some love!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Not Surprized!
It's time for my afternoon meltdown!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#866137 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you it is me. I am giving myself (ans my socpuppets)all those brilliant judgits. If I don't give myself all those judgits, how the heck am I going to meet and impress a nice Democratic rejected woman like myself? Quiz me that Raider!!!
Warm hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min texas pete 5,906
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Guru 187,303
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min ritedownthemiddle 52,848
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,685
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Red_Forman 5,202
Ask Amy 4-25-15 7 hr Kuuipo 2
Dear Abby 4-25-15 11 hr PEllen 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]