Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#865791 Feb 28, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make excuses for the rest who are only a burden on the productive in this country.
The Republicans under Bush create the worst economy in 80 years, sending millions to the unemployment lines & cutting incomes forcing more people into the category of those not paying any federal income taxes.

And right whiners like you blame Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#865792 Feb 28, 2013
Democrats suck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#865793 Feb 28, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
when they elected the spear chucker I moved to Mexico.
Good. Now if we get the rest of the racist right to joint you there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#865794 Feb 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans under Bush create the worst economy in 80 years, sending millions to the unemployment lines & cutting incomes forcing more people into the category of those not paying any federal income taxes.
And right whiners like you blame Obama.
Over four year now and you losers are still blaming Bush. You folks are truly sad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#865795 Feb 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Planet of the Apes
Galt the racist f*ck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#865796 Feb 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
False choice, because the current unemployment rate varies with the definition and with who is cooking the books.
Nothing has changed in the definitions & methods.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#865797 Feb 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah will go down in history as being one of the biggest liars ever, up there with Hitler, Stalin and Walt Disney. Walt Disney, at least, sold his stash as entertainment while the Boy Messiah sells his as Hollywood Reality. Django Bojangles.
Still slinging the racial slurs.

Why do you insist on using these slurs.

Are you that invited in your ignorance?

Typical right whiner racist f*ck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#865799 Feb 28, 2013
Happy thought for the day:
The worst the Republicans can do for the next four years is get in the way.
No new unprovoked wars.
No new deregulation.
No new tax breaks for the wealthy.
No new abortion laws.
No new laws lifting the ban on hand grenades so they will feel safer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#865800 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't teaching children the tenets of Christianity or making them repeat: "Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Praise to God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost."
They are teaching children the terrorists on 9/11 were "freedom fighters".
Do you not possess critical analysis skills?
The ignorant right.

Teaching about a religion is education.

Too bad you never got one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Phatcrayonbooks

London, KY

#865801 Feb 28, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>One things for sure lily will never "pussywhip" anything , lily's husband had lilys rebuilt by having a 12 inch riding lawnmower turf tire inplanted as a bushing but it kept falling out .
To goez wit her lingo of the frigid and hedonisTIC?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Phatcrayonbooks

London, KY

#865802 Feb 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt the racist f*ck.
Doez Duh A Vey think apes were racists too? Does Duh A vey wunner what dem silverback apes thunk about them all black or brown furred (or whatever the heck ape skin are called)..ifn they looked at each utter an though wow..dat ape got different fur den me.

Get back in the tin foil hat containment corner, brainless worm.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#865803 Feb 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorant right.
Teaching about a religion is education.
Too bad you never got one.
It's obvious that you also fell short on education but at least your indoctrination appears intact.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#865804 Feb 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, dave, we both know who signed that bill. the fact that you can't admit it just goes to show how desperate you are to blame everything on republicans.
I know who signed it.

You asked who did so evidently you did not know.

If you were honest & not the lying POS you are, you would know that the bill was a Republican agenda item all the way. It would not exist without the Republicans.

Bill Clinton signed that bill as part of a compromise.

But hey you f*cking idiots blame Clinton for the Nafta Treaty when Nafta was a Republican idea, negotiated by Republicans, signed by a Republican, passed Congress with Republican majorities.

Phil Gramm was instrumental in our economic disaster. Now you can defend Phil all you want. After all, Phil s a Republican. You can't seem to even admit a Republican was President hen this recession happened.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Blue Sapphire

United States

#865805 Feb 28, 2013
Phatcrayonbooks wrote:
<quoted text>
Doez Duh A Vey think apes were racists too? Does Duh A vey wunner what dem silverback apes thunk about them all black or brown furred (or whatever the heck ape skin are called)..ifn they looked at each utter an though wow..dat ape got different fur den me.
WAXMAN troll, for sure!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#865806 Feb 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...didja see the quotation marks, putz? it's an AP story, so take up the "lies" with them. LOL
And like a typical loony left winger, you missed the point entirely. Here it is again
"hundreds of people facing deportation had been released from immigration jails due to looming budget cuts"...budget cuts that have not and may never happen.
I knew you'd defend your lies with the Quotation mark excuse.

You posted it.

I love this story.

It shows just how f*cking stupid you right whiners are.

Many local prisons are saving money by taking non violet offenders & putting them on day reporting or other actions in order to save money. They may have to report daily or weekly to a center and some wear monitoring devices.

Here we are saving money & off go the rabid right having a GD fit.

My God you people are stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#865807 Feb 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, i mocked realtime or accepting a biased source...he wasn't the one who actually posted it.
You can't post without profanity or insults and you think I'm the one who needs to grow up? You can't make this stuff up, folks.
I'd much rather read profanity from a honest person than read the lies posted by the likes of you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#865808 Feb 28, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout giving us some proof other than a blatant liberal web rag reporting on the liar and chiefs own interpretation of what happened.
Federal law requires that each chamber of Congress introduce and pass a budget resolution every single year. Lest we forget, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives fulfilled their legal responsibilities for the past three years. By contrast, Senate Democrats -- presumably because they’re afraid to submit a budget plan that addresses out-of-control entitlement spending -- have shirked this responsibility for 1400 straight days. Instead, they’ve been on the offensive for years, blaming “Republican obstructionists” for their running failure, even though Republicans cannot legally filibuster budget proposals. In short, Democrats could easily pass a budget if they wanted to (they only need 51 total votes), but decided long ago that demonizing the opposition makes for better politics.
You idiots on the left are something. Just like the pass that Geightner got when he cheated on his taxes, you all believe that it was the fault of Turbo Tax. HAHAHA
Maybe it's because budgets can't be vetoed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#865809 Feb 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
that wasn't the question, was it. Arn't you loony left wingers always cryin about separation of church and state?
BTW, your post would have made a better point if you said "teaching about religion"
I once was running for school board in a rural district when I stopped by a house. I introduced myself & said I was running for school board & asked for their support.

They must have been your relatives.

They went into this rant how the school was teaching demonology to their kids.

I eventually figured out they were talking about Greek Mythology.

Perhaps if more of you right whiners would be better education about Islam, you would be such a pack of bigots.

Learning about Islam is not the same as practicing Islam.

Something evidently you can't comprehend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#865810 Feb 28, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Over four year now and you losers are still blaming Bush. You folks are truly sad.
Its been four years & you can't admit Bush created this recession.

"OMG OMG OMG Obama hasn't yet fixed all the problems we created. OMG OMG OMG"

Loysville, PA

#865811 Feb 28, 2013
Phatcrayonbooks wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would jump in to defend the use of racial slurs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 5 min hands on AR 100
Abby 10-22 10 min Mister Tonka 2
Amy 10-21 39 min Community Disorga... 7
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 56 min Le Jimbo 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min jacques Ottawa 179,286
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr C and P an Paste 19
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,644
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]