Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
796,721 - 796,740 of 1,100,251 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Lincoln

United States

#865619 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one single Kennedy other than JFK has amounted to anything.
nobama the chronic poster
as if anyone still read
this over and over and over repub trash
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865620 Feb 27, 2013
Bob Woodward blasted President Obama on Wednesday morning for deciding to recall an aircraft carrier from the Persian Gulf because of impending budget cuts, calling the decision "a kind of madness."

Woodward: Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying ‘Oh, by the way, I can’t do this because of some budget document?’ Or George W. Bush saying,‘You know, I’m not going to invade Iraq because I can’t get the aircraft carriers I need’ or even Bill Clinton saying,‘You know, I’m not going to attack Saddam Hussein’s intelligence headquarters,’ as he did when Clinton was president because of some budget document? Under the Constitution, the president is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the president going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement, I can’t do what I need to do to protect the country. That’s a kind of madness that I haven’t seen in a long time.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#865621 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd sets new judge-it record today! He's been in a melt down since 5 A.M. this morning. At least 8-10 different sockpuppets have been used. He even awarded the dumbass comment above 26 brilliants!
How desperate are you right wingers to not speak out against this silly attempt to win something? Are you really as sick and narcissistic as this piece of scum?
What a bunch of pathetic losers giddy about being validated, by a moron.
Not me old nutjob. Would you like to try again?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865622 Feb 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
67% Blame the Republican House!
Good News for Americans
90% don't care about the sequester.

The rest are federal employees.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#865623 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not smart enough.
Thanks for the compliment!
JudgitJudy

Pompano Beach, FL

#865624 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not smart enough.
Thanks for your validation. LOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#865625 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
90% don't care about the sequester.
The rest are federal employees.
I'd say that sums it up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865626 Feb 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Who cares ?
<quoted text>
The employees of Beretta who may lose their jobs care.

So do the taxpayers and merchants in the local community.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#865627 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not smart enough.
Come now, Terry. Was that insult necessary? You spam this thread with your constant waxturd/judgeit obsession. What you don't realize is that the ore yo obsess, the more they are going to do it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865628 Feb 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
67% Blame the Republican House!
Good News for Americans
75% don't give a flying fig about it. So hang on to that "67%" of the 25% who do.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865629 Feb 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Who cares ?
<quoted text>
you must not have a job.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#865630 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The employees of Beretta who may lose their jobs care.
So do the taxpayers and merchants in the local community.
Mississippi perhaps?

I didn't read your hour long post but suspect that Beretta will be cancelling it's government contracts should it move out of the US. So Maryland's loss would be Mississippi's gain and Haley Barbour's broke azz red state can certainly use the jobs for it's the, per capita, welfare capita of the US.

Oh and as long as I'm here, Donna Brazile is self employed and pays 100% of her health care.

You and your butt mutts are really on fire today eh?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865631 Feb 27, 2013
"Report: New York Times Preparing Story Questioning Obama’s Mental Health

Depression” can be easily downgraded to “Political Travails Begin to Take Personal Toll on Obama.” So the story in question, if it ever comes out, may not end up supporting the depression thesis. But rest assured: There are people at the Times who, based on the paper’s reporting, believe Obama is depressed—the kind of depression where, if he weren’t the president of the United States, he wouldn’t be getting out of bed in the morning."
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#865632 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now, Terry. Was that insult necessary? You spam this thread with your constant waxturd/judgeit obsession. What you don't realize is that the ore yo obsess, the more they are going to do it.
He's on a Jihad. He can't help it. Allah makes him do it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#865634 Feb 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh/Waxman/NoSurprize/Old Goober/OldRatface still embedded in this thread like a dung beetle in a pile of shit.
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Florida/NoSurprize/Waxman wrote:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole/WAXTURDS, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
NWaxman/Florida/NoSurprize wrote: 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
NWaxman/Florida/NoSurprize wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
NWaxman/Florida/NoSurprize wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
Hi Not Sane.

Not me nutjob. I am not Florida, never was, never will be, although he is much smarter & better looking than you.

Waxman is everyone!

They're coming to take you away!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#865635 Feb 27, 2013
White House Presidential schedule for February 28 2013: 11:15 Daily briefing. 12:00 lunch with Vice President Biden

What a friggin' clown!!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#865636 Feb 27, 2013
Taneisha MoAnique Says wrote:
<quoted text>why is President Obama's latest performance a box office dud?
It has all the elements that have swooned audiences before: greedy millionaires and billionaires; corporate jets; tax loopholes for oil magnates; the forgotten middle class... It even promises imminent collapse of the U.S. military, rancid meat, air traffic havoc and teacherless classrooms. This thing should be packing theaters.
But it's not. In fact, Americans don't seem to care much at all about "Sequester, the Sequel." They are either nonplused or comfortably numb over its rollout. Whichever it is, the eyes are definitely glazed over.
Obama is doing his formulaic best to drive sales. He made his big State of the Union speech in Washington, and then HIT THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL ON AIRFORCE ONE, LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES.
He's doing small-market television interviews to AVOID INFORMED QUESTIONS from the national press, and behind him at campaign stop after stop is that perfect demographic patchwork of faces in every shade and hue. He's hammering at those unhip, unpopular, unresponsive Republicans day and night by email, text message and Twitter.
But Americans remain unexcited. When you ask them about the upcoming sequester, they are approximately split on whether to make cuts or raise taxes more, depending on how the question is framed. The one thing they aren't is riled or alarmed. Even the demonstrators sent out to picket the offices of Republican House members must sense the surrealness of this moment.
Didn't we just see this film?
Isn't this the one that ends, maddeningly, "To be continued..."?
One can just continue to wonder and it seems that it is
what they would want of us by their design.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#865638 Feb 27, 2013
Grover wrote:
RUSH10ME, Flack and Taxpayer = the same person.
Uh no idiot. I have typed under only one name on here long before Topix took over this thread.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865639 Feb 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still embedded in this thread like a dung beetle in a pile of shit.
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
I wrote:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]

It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
You got it. I am hip to this.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865640 Feb 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still clogging up that toilet!
I am the turd that just wont flush.
I am also known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
I wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
I wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
I wrote:

<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 I wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
I wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
I wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Not Surprised 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
#395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
I wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
I wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
I wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
I wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 min kyjeepman 1,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min SpaceBlues 46,324
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 21 min Dems Suk 1,904
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 23 min Gift Card Expert 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 24 min Union Corrupt 7,561
Abby 8-30 36 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info