Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
796,681 - 796,700 of 1,083,828 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
lily

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means you're off the list.
and you've never even been on it...LMAO

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Scuse me, I assumed that out of office and out of sight meant dead as dyks nuts.
Whatever, he still ranks very high on the list of those "most" responsible for the mortgage-financial crisis while Barney Frank is not even on that list.
When you googled the senator did you see the mention of the list among the first few entries? Some of your butt pals couldn't find it yesterday.
Have you given any thought to why Gramm changed political parties?
Who's gonna call this guy a bigot?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Pat Robertson: Goodwill Sweaters Could Have Demons, No Harm In Praying Over Them (VIDEO)

Now, does this mean all second-hand clothing is a vessel of the devil? Not exactly, according to Robertson, but "it ain’t going to hurt anything to rebuke any spirits that happened to have attached themselves to those clothes.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/pat-...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means you're off the list.
I would hope so since she is a she, moron liberal.
Grover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Comming from bocas drunken hobby horse, when shes drunk all the hoodrats take a ride.
You haven't had a woman in a long time, have you?

It shows.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You're a trip Carol, you truly are.
poor lily she be already trippin' an' Happy Hour it just be beginnin'
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sever meltdown in progress. Time to go take another shot at that beeorwal in yer yerd
poor lily she already be slurrin' an' Happy Hour it still just be beginin'
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's gonna call this guy a bigot?
No one, you don't even know the meaning of the word.

Meg Whitman changes stance, now supports same-sex marriage

Former California gubernatorial candidate says that "after careful review and reflection," she has reversed her opinion of Prop. 8, which bans gay marriage.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

We should be paying close attention to the CSCOPE curriculum in Texas public schools.

Students are asked to study the tenets of Islam, and critics say the materials provided exceed impartial review of another faith, extending into requirements of conversion and moral imperatives.

A computer presentation utilized as part of a study of Islam includes information on how to convert as well as verses denigrating other faiths.

According to excerpts, under the heading,“Who Is Allah?,” students are told:

“Allah is the Almighty God.”

“Allah alone is the Creator. He alone deserves our devout love and worship.”

It indoctrinates children that the Boston Tea Party was a terrorist act.

http://educationviews.org/cscope-texas-teachi...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Could Be Facing Extinction as 29% of Their Younger Viewers Drop Fox
Fox News still continues to post wide overall viewership leads, but those numbers are deceiving. Senior citizens are powering Fox. The network has the oldest audience on all of television. The average age of a Fox News viewer is 66 years old, and the decline in younger viewership is the biggest long term threat to the network’s survival.
Younger viewers who don’t watch Fox News are less likely to become older voters who do watch Fox News.
http://www.politicususa.com/fox-news-facing-e...
Fox News either has to attract younger viewers, or hope that advancements in medical science push the average life expectancy to 90.
You have your token black boy for four more years ,maybe, but next election cycle the blacks wont vote just like they never voted before obama , alot of the mexicans will vote to keep more of thrir hard earned money and all the staryeyed college kids will have started paying taxes and living in the real world , what do you do then ?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Elizabeth Warren is phenomenal:

WARREN: So I understand that we’re all trying to get to the end of “too big to fail.” But my question, Mr. chairman, is until we do, should those biggest financial institutions be repaying the American taxpayer that $83 billion subsidy that they are getting?…It is working like an insurance policy. Ordinary folks pay for homeowners insurance. Ordinary folks pay for car insurance. And these big financial institutions are getting cheaper borrowing to the tune of $83 billion in a single year simply because people believe that the government would step in and bail them out. And I’m just saying, if they are getting it, why shouldn’t they pay for it?

BERNANKE: I think we should get rid of it.

http://thinkprogress.org/
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows.
He has his "hobby horse"!!!

Wonder if Freds sister painted it.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows.
Actually I haven't been without one for a long time .
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Pat Robertson: Goodwill Sweaters Could Have Demons, No Harm In Praying Over Them (VIDEO)
Now, does this mean all second-hand clothing is a vessel of the devil? Not exactly, according to Robertson, but "it ain’t going to hurt anything to rebuke any spirits that happened to have attached themselves to those clothes.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/pat-...
especially if they have been worn at Boca Happy Hours and still have liquor stains and Obama buttons pinned to them
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He has his "hobby horse"!!!
Wonder if Freds sister painted it.
After the first few drinks, lily happily fantasizes on the possibility of horses

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No one, you don't even know the meaning of the word.
Meg Whitman changes stance, now supports same-sex marriage
Former California gubernatorial candidate says that "after careful review and reflection," she has reversed her opinion of Prop. 8, which bans gay marriage.
You think "cracker" is ok.

Who cares what whitman thinks?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Call him the natural. Confident, smart and easy on the eye, Caroline Kennedy’s son, Jack Schlossberg, is ready for his close-up
By&#8201;JERRY OPPENHEIMER
Last Updated: 12:19 PM, February 27, 2013
Posted: 11:04 PM, February 26, 2013

His grandfather, the president, and his great-uncle, the senator, were struck down five years apart by assassins’ bullets. Another uncle, his mother’s brother, was killed in a plane crash. Countless other terrible tragedies have befallen the Kennedy clan — America’s Royal Family. This all begs the question: How does a certain young scion of Camelot emotionally deal with such historically horrific dynastic events?

John Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg — JFK’s only grandson, the son of Caroline Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg — is now in training to save lives, not as a physician as one might expect of a wealthy Kennedy heir, but rather as a first responder

Jack’s very aware of all the privileges and opportunities that come with his family, so his EMT training has a lot to do with the community-service aspect.”

People are already starting to talk about him as the heir to the Kennedy throne: His great-uncle Teddy Kennedy was his political mentor and godfather, and young Schlossberg is JFK’s only surviving male descendant since the fatal 1999 plane crash of his uncle — his mother Caroline’s brother, John F.

Kennedy Jr.

Jack, as he’s called, is tall and good-looking, with a certain resemblance to the young pre-PT-109 JFK, and has a head of thick Kennedy-esque hair. At just the right angle, he looks strikingly like his Uncle John.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/jfk_hei...

Since: Jan 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

As a Realtor, I surely hope he can do something about our Housing market. Luckily, where I live this new community Parkside is opening and should have steady clients. Check it out for yourself at www.ParksideDrPhillips.com
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You think "cracker" is ok.
Who cares what whitman thinks?
She ran her campaign against gay marriage; happy to see that some republicans can evolve.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Plastic is ground up and made into a product resembling wood, it is used on playgrounds and walkways to the beach here.
Someone is making beautiful Adirondack chairs out of it, they're pretty expensive, but they have a lifetime guarantee and are virtually indestructable.
And phony.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min loose cannon 175,147
Abby 7-31 5 min PEllen 2
Amy 7-31 11 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min DDDD-25 45,896
This Is What Is Going To Happen If Ebola Comes ... 13 min Exactly right 1
Why We will Go to War with Russia 24 min Exactly right 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min truthrconsequences 49,014
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••