Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,833)

Showing posts 796,641 - 796,660 of1,071,995
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Keith Ellison Goes on Fox News and Absolutely Destroys Sean Hannity
Rep. Keith Ellison completely turned the tables on Sean Hannity. Instead of letting Hannity talk through and roll over him, Ellison destroyed Hannity with his own tactics.
Rep. Ellison has been on Hannity’s show before. He knew what was coming, and he didn’t let Hannity follow the standard Fox News script. Hannity set up the interview with all of standard edited video clips of Obama and Republican talking points, but things didn’t go as expected from the moment Rep. Ellison started to speak. Within the first 12 seconds of the interview Ellison calls Hannity the worst excuse for a journalist he’s ever seen. Hannity replied,“What? I didn’t hear you.” Ellison shot back,“You heard me.” Ellison continued,“What you just displayed wasn’t anything close to journalism. It was yellow journalism. It wasn’t anything close to try to tell the American people what is really going on, and it’s just shocking.”
Hannity tried to defend his edited video/GOP talking points attack on the president by claiming he was,“playing Obama in his own words.” Ellison called Hannity’s hackery deceptive, and told the Fox News host that he had just violated every journalistic ethic that he had ever heard of. Hannity tried to hide behind the I am not a Republican, I am an Independent excuse. Ellison smacked that down by saying,“You are nothing, but a Republican.” Ellison called Hannity a “shill for the Republican Party.” Hannity told Rep. Ellison to keep ranting, so he did. He told the viewers to ignore all of Sean Hannity’s commentary because Obama is telling the truth.
The Minnesota Democrat literally destroyed Hannity’s entire format. Hannity got so desperate that he pulled a Romney and offered to bet Ellison $10,000 that he is a registered conservative. Hannity ended up begging for a chance to speak on his own show.
Rep. Ellison did everything that frustrated viewers having been wishing someone would come on Sean Hannity’s show and do. Things got so bad for Hannity that he employed the Fox News cut and run, and ended the interview early.
http://www.politicususa.com/rep-keith-ellison...
He was phenomenal!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Keith Ellison’s performance on Hannity was a textbook example of how a Democrat should handle appearing on Fox News. The Fox News formula is to use segment introductions and questions that box the Democrat into the Republican narrative. Ellison understood this, took control of the interview from the moment it began, and never gave it back to Hannity.

Rep. Ellison rolled Sean Hannity on his own show.

In the broader context, Ellison’s performance is a reflection of the confidence that Democrats are feeling right now. They are at the height of their powers, and Fox News is just a speed bump.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Whether you like Sean Hannity or not, this congressmen clearly lost any resemblence of civility or credibility.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/keit...
I really couldn't believe it.
Keith Ellison was just super and spot on. Hannity is a dyckhead.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>rolled sevens=up pops the devil. It's an old timey saying, means "croaked."
Except that Phil Gramm is still alive, at last notice.
Grover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>lily keeps flies out of her kitchen by shiting on the living room floor.
A clear example of the kind of low-lifes who join the Republican Party.

Vulgar, uncouth and fascist to the core. Like Hitler's brownshirts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Galt? Can you translate?
Sure
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Ratings: O'Reilly, Hannity See Huge Drop-Off In February Demo Numbers

Shep Smith, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity all saw huge drops in the demo from the same point in 2012. Hannity fell a staggering 35 percent from 2012, and O'Reilly fell 26 percent. It was the two mens' worst performance in the demo since 2006 and 2008, respectively.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/fox-...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Keith Ellison Goes on Fox News and Absolutely Destroys Sean Hannity
Rep. Keith Ellison completely turned the tables on Sean Hannity. Instead of letting Hannity talk through and roll over him, Ellison destroyed Hannity with his own tactics.
Rep. Ellison has been on Hannity’s show before. He knew what was coming, and he didn’t let Hannity follow the standard Fox News script. Hannity set up the interview with all of standard edited video clips of Obama and Republican talking points, but things didn’t go as expected from the moment Rep. Ellison started to speak. Within the first 12 seconds of the interview Ellison calls Hannity the worst excuse for a journalist he’s ever seen. Hannity replied,“What? I didn’t hear you.” Ellison shot back,“You heard me.” Ellison continued,“What you just displayed wasn’t anything close to journalism. It was yellow journalism. It wasn’t anything close to try to tell the American people what is really going on, and it’s just shocking.”
Hannity tried to defend his edited video/GOP talking points attack on the president by claiming he was,“playing Obama in his own words.” Ellison called Hannity’s hackery deceptive, and told the Fox News host that he had just violated every journalistic ethic that he had ever heard of. Hannity tried to hide behind the I am not a Republican, I am an Independent excuse. Ellison smacked that down by saying,“You are nothing, but a Republican.” Ellison called Hannity a “shill for the Republican Party.” Hannity told Rep. Ellison to keep ranting, so he did. He told the viewers to ignore all of Sean Hannity’s commentary because Obama is telling the truth.
The Minnesota Democrat literally destroyed Hannity’s entire format. Hannity got so desperate that he pulled a Romney and offered to bet Ellison $10,000 that he is a registered conservative. Hannity ended up begging for a chance to speak on his own show.
Rep. Ellison did everything that frustrated viewers having been wishing someone would come on Sean Hannity’s show and do. Things got so bad for Hannity that he employed the Fox News cut and run, and ended the interview early.
I watched the tape and Hannity said, twice at least, that he was a registered Conservative. WTH is that? I took that online test that you or Tenzing posted and it said I was a Centrist--don't think that something you can register as here.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Whether you like Sean Hannity or not, this congressmen clearly lost any resemblence of civility or credibility.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/keit...
I really couldn't believe it.
What can you expect from a Black Muslim?
Grover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME, Flack and Taxpayer = the same person.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Keith Ellison was just super and spot on. Hannity is a dyckhead.
He's not a journalist at all--flunked out after one semester, but working at the college station he was fired for gay bashing...then moved to the South and advertised himself as the "most controversial man in radio." He's pond scum, no doubt.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He was phenomenal!!
i've watched it 5 times.

i wish i could stop laughing. the look on Sean's face is priceless.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

VIDEO: Black Chamber of Commerce CEO, Harry C. Alford, on Obama: "I had hopes because he was black, shame on me."

And that was the nicest thing he said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/25/black-chamb...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/25/black-chamb...

Commenting on Obama's redistribution of wealth, Alford said,“I kind of ignored it. I said,‘well, maybe he’s just talking.’ He was serious. He was real serious and it is truly — if you read the Communist Manifesto — that’s that philosophy. He is not Adam Smith. He does not believe in capitalism the way American, our Founding Fathers did. He is very social and it’s getting borderline communist.”

Why is it only black Republicans get it?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost positive it had something to do with the banning of containers of the banned sodas as well.
Which wouldn't be a bad idea actually if they could come up with biodegradable soda cans.
Get a crusher and recycle. Last I looked it was $0.64 a pound for aluminum cans.
TheIndependentMa jority

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you keep a can of Raid on your kitchen table?
Yes.

Where else should I keep my underarm spray?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I watched the tape and Hannity said, twice at least, that he was a registered Conservative. WTH is that? I took that online test that you or Tenzing posted and it said I was a Centrist--don't think that something you can register as here.
Hannity is registered as a member of The Conservative Party of New York State, which unlike the Libertarian Party has actually elected a US Senator in modern times.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
A clear example of the kind of low-lifes who join the Republican Party.
Vulgar, uncouth and fascist to the core. Like Hitler's brownshirts.
You must be new here or you'd know what a few from the other side post.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The emperior may overstep his boundries if ilegals are released .obama meet your waterloo.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I watched the tape and Hannity said, twice at least, that he was a registered Conservative. WTH is that? I took that online test that you or Tenzing posted and it said I was a Centrist--don't think that something you can register as here.
i liked "President Panic"

not hard to see why smart folks don't watch FOX.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Get a crusher and recycle. Last I looked it was $0.64 a pound for aluminum cans.
What about the plastic ones? Wish we could do something about these containers too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 796,641 - 796,660 of1,071,995
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-11 14 min Kuuipo 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min ritedownthemiddle 45,463
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 48,687
'Kitty Zombie' TV Pilot Filming in Joliet Monday 1 hr BK2A 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr mr ridgway 3,815
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,591
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••