Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,832)

Showing posts 796,621 - 796,640 of1,072,423
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>One things for sure lily will never "pussywhip" anything , lily's husband had lilys rebuilt by having a 12 inch riding lawnmower turf tire inplanted as a bushing but it kept falling out .
Hey Galt? Can you translate?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite it. Then follow leos advice.
GFY.

I now what I replied to. Look it up yourself & prove yourself to be a liar.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Whether you like Sean Hannity or not, this congressmen clearly lost any resemblence of civility or credibility.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/keit...

I really couldn't believe it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
THAAAAT'S RIGHT! Pretty sure anyway.
But thanks. Really.
Wtf did she say?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are doing this because New York City has socialized medicine. Expect this kind of crap country wide if the libtards get complete control of the health care system. The size of a soda cup will be the least of our worries.
They should erect billboards with Christies picture on it; "this is your body on the Big Gulp"
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Basic Common Sense wrote:
Now that Barack Obama is our next president for the second time, he can't be our next one again.
Sorry Mitch McTurtle, your #1 priority has failed.
Time to change the thread title to "Hillary Clinton, our next President".
I could agree with you on this one,:-)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
bocacas liquor bill when they cut her off?
Do you keep a can of Raid on your kitchen table?
Grover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Goldman Sachs is getting a good return on its investment in Obama.
Meanwhile, more black people sink further into poverty, yet still love their oppressor.
You know, John.

It's so sad that for next three years and ten months, you'll be in here every day moaning and crying about Obama.

To which I say:

BAH HA HA HA HA

LOO-SER! LOO-SER!

Yuh couldn't get it done! You gagged! YOU CHOKED! Now get back to the political leper's colony you call a party!

AHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are doing this because New York City has socialized medicine. Expect this kind of crap country wide if the libtards get complete control of the health care system. The size of a soda cup will be the least of our worries.
It's fellow countrymen allowing it to happen that's most worrisome.

The minute we roll over and play dead, we might as well be.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Scalia: Voting Rights Act Is A ‘Perpetuation Of Racial Entitlement’

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/02/sc...

compare and contrast.

1. Justice Scalia today regarding the voting rights act:”This is not the kind of question you can leave to Congress.”

2. The United States Constitution, Amendment XV:“SECTION 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude. SECTION 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.”

not the first time Scalia has ignored the Constitution.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON - Neil Heslin, whose son Jesse McCord Lewis was killed in the mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., gave moving testimony on Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the assault weapons ban proposed by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.).

"As Jesse was getting out of the truck [the morning he died], he leaned in and hugged me," Heslin said, weeping openly as he held up a portrait of his son. "I can still feel that hug, and that pat on the back. He said,'everything's going to be ok, Dad, it's all going to be ok.' And it wasn't ok."

The night of the shooting, Heslin said, "I waited in that firehouse until one in the morning, until I knew Jesse was confirmed dead ... I have to go home at night to an empty house, without my son."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/neil...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They should erect billboards with Christies picture on it; "this is your body on the Big Gulp"
And one of obama saying "I am the face of AIDs save yourself put the dick down".
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Whether you like Sean Hannity or not, this congressmen clearly lost any resemblence of civility or credibility.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/keit...
I really couldn't believe it.
There are scandals to uncover and there are outrageous stories to be outraged over, but I would submit conservatives are spending a lot more time trying to find things to be outraged over than reporting the news and basic facts online from a conservative perspective.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/27/w5-h-a-bas...

so what was it? an edited video of Obama?
Leechie the GOP Leech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the F*ck are you Republicans spending so much money?
We can't help it. We're bloodsuckers. It's what we do.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Corporations urge Supreme Court to embrace gay marriage
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- More than 200 businesses will urge the U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday to strike down a federal law that restricts the definition of marriage to heterosexual unions.
Lawyers representing the businesses said they would file a brief in the case.
Companies including Microsoft Corp, Google Inc, Starbucks Corp and Pfizer Inc are among those that joined the brief. Others included Aetna Inc, Amazon.com , Inc and Citigroup Inc.
Thomson Reuters Corp is another signatory. The Reuters news agency is part of Thomson Reuters.
The companies want the Supreme Court to strike down a key provision of the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) that defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman.
Separately, lawyers representing another group of employers, including some of the same companies, had said already that they planned to file a brief on Thursday in a related case that questions a California law that bans gay marriage.
The two cases are to be argued before the Supreme Court on March 26 and 27.
In the brief filed on Wednesday, attorney Sabin Willett wrote that DOMA "requires that employers treat one employee differently from another, when each is married, and each marriage is equally lawful."
DOMA does not create any uniformity nationwide, Willett said, because 12 states in total either authorize same-sex marriage or recognize marriages that have been performed in other states.
That creates a burden for employers, particularly those who do business nationwide, he added.
Willett also wrote that the law forces companies to discriminate, sometimes in contravention of their own internal policies and local laws, when dealing with healthcare plans and other benefits.
"We must do all of this in states, counties and cities that prohibit workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and demand equal treatment of all married individuals," he added.
In briefs already filed in support of marriage being restricted to heterosexual unions, business interests have not been represented. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has not taken a stand on the issue.
----------
Another major hate issue is about to be taken away from the evangelical nitwits, as gay marriage is accepted in America and the Supremes will strike down right wing DOMA.
Social conservatives lose again!!
Gotta love it!!
200 huh? That's got to be a huge percentage of the number of corporations in America. LOL
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you keep a can of Raid on your kitchen table?
lily keeps flies out of her kitchen by shiting on the living room floor.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Keith Ellison Goes on Fox News and Absolutely Destroys Sean Hannity

Rep. Keith Ellison completely turned the tables on Sean Hannity. Instead of letting Hannity talk through and roll over him, Ellison destroyed Hannity with his own tactics.

Rep. Ellison has been on Hannity’s show before. He knew what was coming, and he didn’t let Hannity follow the standard Fox News script. Hannity set up the interview with all of standard edited video clips of Obama and Republican talking points, but things didn’t go as expected from the moment Rep. Ellison started to speak. Within the first 12 seconds of the interview Ellison calls Hannity the worst excuse for a journalist he’s ever seen. Hannity replied,“What? I didn’t hear you.” Ellison shot back,“You heard me.” Ellison continued,“What you just displayed wasn’t anything close to journalism. It was yellow journalism. It wasn’t anything close to try to tell the American people what is really going on, and it’s just shocking.”

Hannity tried to defend his edited video/GOP talking points attack on the president by claiming he was,“playing Obama in his own words.” Ellison called Hannity’s hackery deceptive, and told the Fox News host that he had just violated every journalistic ethic that he had ever heard of. Hannity tried to hide behind the I am not a Republican, I am an Independent excuse. Ellison smacked that down by saying,“You are nothing, but a Republican.” Ellison called Hannity a “shill for the Republican Party.” Hannity told Rep. Ellison to keep ranting, so he did. He told the viewers to ignore all of Sean Hannity’s commentary because Obama is telling the truth.

The Minnesota Democrat literally destroyed Hannity’s entire format. Hannity got so desperate that he pulled a Romney and offered to bet Ellison $10,000 that he is a registered conservative. Hannity ended up begging for a chance to speak on his own show.

Rep. Ellison did everything that frustrated viewers having been wishing someone would come on Sean Hannity’s show and do. Things got so bad for Hannity that he employed the Fox News cut and run, and ended the interview early.

http://www.politicususa.com/rep-keith-ellison...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wtf did she say?
Almost positive it had something to do with the banning of containers of the banned sodas as well.

Which wouldn't be a bad idea actually if they could come up with biodegradable soda cans.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Scalia: Voting Rights Act Is A ‘Perpetuation Of Racial Entitlement’
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/02/sc...
compare and contrast.
1. Justice Scalia today regarding the voting rights act:”This is not the kind of question you can leave to Congress.”
2. The United States Constitution, Amendment XV:“SECTION 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude. SECTION 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.”
not the first time Scalia has ignored the Constitution.
sonicfilter continues to provide the moronic justification for the need of academic redundancies. You're an idiot Spammer
Leechie the GOP Leech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, more black people sink further into poverty, yet still love their oppressor.
A product of all those CETA training programs me and Reagan phased out in the early 80s.

I must have my bloodsucker money at any cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 796,621 - 796,640 of1,072,423
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 34 min joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 53 min Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 1 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 2 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs