Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#865576 Feb 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Call him the natural. Confident, smart and easy on the eye, Caroline Kennedy’s son, Jack Schlossberg, is ready for his close-up
By JERRY OPPENHEIMER
Last Updated: 12:19 PM, February 27, 2013
Posted: 11:04 PM, February 26, 2013
His grandfather, the president, and his great-uncle, the senator, were struck down five years apart by assassins’ bullets. Another uncle, his mother’s brother, was killed in a plane crash. Countless other terrible tragedies have befallen the Kennedy clan — America’s Royal Family. This all begs the question: How does a certain young scion of Camelot emotionally deal with such historically horrific dynastic events?
John Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg — JFK’s only grandson, the son of Caroline Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg — is now in training to save lives, not as a physician as one might expect of a wealthy Kennedy heir, but rather as a first responder
Jack’s very aware of all the privileges and opportunities that come with his family, so his EMT training has a lot to do with the community-service aspect.”
People are already starting to talk about him as the heir to the Kennedy throne: His great-uncle Teddy Kennedy was his political mentor and godfather, and young Schlossberg is JFK’s only surviving male descendant since the fatal 1999 plane crash of his uncle — his mother Caroline’s brother, John F.
Kennedy Jr.
Jack, as he’s called, is tall and good-looking, with a certain resemblance to the young pre-PT-109 JFK, and has a head of thick Kennedy-esque hair. At just the right angle, he looks strikingly like his Uncle John.
http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/jfk_hei...
Fact is the Kennedy's were and are a clan of crooks [look up Joe Kennedy] another fact ,it was safer to bird hunt with Dick Cheney than ride with Ted Kennedy .

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#865577 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who signed that bill?
I get it.

One again, lets blame Democrats for allowing Republicans to nearly kill this country.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865578 Feb 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Call him the natural. Confident, smart and easy on the eye, Caroline Kennedy’s son, Jack Schlossberg, is ready for his close-up
By&#8201;JERRY OPPENHEIMER
Last Updated: 12:19 PM, February 27, 2013
Posted: 11:04 PM, February 26, 2013
His grandfather, the president, and his great-uncle, the senator, were struck down five years apart by assassins’ bullets. Another uncle, his mother’s brother, was killed in a plane crash. Countless other terrible tragedies have befallen the Kennedy clan — America’s Royal Family. This all begs the question: How does a certain young scion of Camelot emotionally deal with such historically horrific dynastic events?
John Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg — JFK’s only grandson, the son of Caroline Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg — is now in training to save lives, not as a physician as one might expect of a wealthy Kennedy heir, but rather as a first responder
Jack’s very aware of all the privileges and opportunities that come with his family, so his EMT training has a lot to do with the community-service aspect.”
People are already starting to talk about him as the heir to the Kennedy throne: His great-uncle Teddy Kennedy was his political mentor and godfather, and young Schlossberg is JFK’s only surviving male descendant since the fatal 1999 plane crash of his uncle — his mother Caroline’s brother, John F.
Kennedy Jr.
Jack, as he’s called, is tall and good-looking, with a certain resemblance to the young pre-PT-109 JFK, and has a head of thick Kennedy-esque hair. At just the right angle, he looks strikingly like his Uncle John.
http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/jfk_hei...
Not one single Kennedy other than JFK has amounted to anything.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#865579 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"OMG OMG OMG" Teaching kids that there are other religions on the world.
Aren't you loony left wingers always cryin about seperation of church and state?.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#865580 Feb 27, 2013
Liar and Security Risk, he still gets big bucks at speaking engagements.

Clinton/Lewinsky Affair: http://tinyurl.com/aswfjsp

The same is true with the Boy Messiah today.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Shame on America.
Grover

United States

#865581 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
High rates are appropriate for bad risks. The alternative is no credit.
There were usery laws in this country until you bloodsuckers allowed credit card companies an excetion.

Sheer greed.

If you think someone's a bad credit risk, you shouldn't issue the card in the first place.

Lapeer, MI

#865583 Feb 27, 2013
The NAACP plays the Race Card in Detroit and now I just read this:

Former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry Alleges 'The FBI Tried to Kill Me': http://tinyurl.com/d69t74n

The Race Card has gotten historical mileage so far.
America, let's tear up the Race Card and seek honesty in our politics and not anymore race-bating Jesse Sharpton guises.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865584 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your claim, dumbass. You claimed that was the post to which I replied.
You have a history of posting crap & then denying it.
Did you figure out out to look up that Time Magazine list yet? Or are you just going to whine about it some more.
Pathetic.
" I just thought since you were calling someone else's post wrong that you might know something on the subject" is now my claim? Wow, your dementia is further along than we thought.

I never called anyone's post wrong...you are making that up.

my "history" is of defending what I actually posted, not of what you claimed i posted. You have serious cognitive malfunctions, putz.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#865585 Feb 27, 2013
How are you selfish grdy old Democrats whosteal frm our kids?

Have you come up with any new programs or ways to spend & borrow money against our kids futues?
God, this sequester is soething you libtards make out to be a crisis when it's not even a cut but a lower "INCREASE" in spending.

When will you ever become responsible, mature adults and stop stealing from our kids & grandkids, loosers?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865586 Feb 27, 2013
The "sequester" appears to be a non-event.

Time to move on to the next crisis.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865587 Feb 27, 2013
Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
There were usery laws in this country until you bloodsuckers allowed credit card companies an excetion.
Sheer greed.
If you think someone's a bad credit risk, you shouldn't issue the card in the first place.
Absolutely, but that would raise charges of discrimination.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#865588 Feb 27, 2013
carol wrote:
We should be paying close attention to the CSCOPE curriculum in Texas public schools.
Students are asked to study the tenets of Islam, and critics say the materials provided exceed impartial review of another faith, extending into requirements of conversion and moral imperatives.
A computer presentation utilized as part of a study of Islam includes information on how to convert as well as verses denigrating other faiths.
According to excerpts, under the heading,“Who Is Allah?,” students are told:
“Allah is the Almighty God.”
“Allah alone is the Creator. He alone deserves our devout love and worship.”
It indoctrinates children that the Boston Tea Party was a terrorist act.
http://educationviews.org/cscope-texas-teachi...
Pamela Geller, what a fkn joke this is__only a moron would post this nonsense.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865589 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it.
One again, lets blame Democrats for allowing Republicans to nearly kill this country.
It was a question...who signed that bill?

Lapeer, MI

#865590 Feb 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
There are two ways to conquer & enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt."
~ John Adams, 1826
The Quote of the Decade:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Barack H. Obama
Correction:*DECEPTION* of the decade

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#865591 Feb 27, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Are we Greece yet? Have the Democrats destroyed our contry yet?
Waxturd sets new judge-it record today! He's been in a melt down since 5 A.M. this morning. At least 8-10 different sockpuppets have been used. He even awarded the dumbass comment above 26 brilliants!
How desperate are you right wingers to not speak out against this silly attempt to win something? Are you really as sick and narcissistic as this piece of scum?
What a bunch of pathetic losers giddy about being validated, by a moron.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865592 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you figure out out to look up that Time Magazine list yet? Or are you just going to whine about it some more.
Pathetic.
Here's the post to which you replied.

"Eman wrote:

<quoted text>
Motherjones.....nuff said "

LOL...you should lie down.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865593 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.
BTW, you or realtime have never answered...is the mj list the same as the Time list? you loony leftwingers are always bashing right wing sources, but have no problem passing motherjones off as gospel.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865594 Feb 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pamela Geller, what a fkn joke this is__only a moron would post this nonsense.
realtime...trolling along today.

Lapeer, MI

#865595 Feb 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"The stories we choose to tell should have all the information we need to be informed of facts and paint a picture of those facts’ impact."
http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/27/w5-h-a-bas...
try it. it's called credibility.
Credibility?!!!

Talk to Bubba Clinton and the Boy Messiah about that:}

"I did not have sex with that women"

"My administration will be the most transparent in history"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If these two jerks define credibility for you, your credibility is worthless. Guilt by association is real. Especially when you're wearing kneepads while standing next to them.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#865596 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Snow in the forecast! lily reminds me of the TV weather girl who said she was expecting 8 inches tonight. I thought to myself, fat chance with a face like that!
ROTFLMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 min Invisible Man 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min scirocco 70,993
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,835
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,753
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,880
Deat Abby 12-16 3 hr cheluzal 71
Abby 12-18 3 hr RACE 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]