Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#865450 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not the post I replied to.
Nice try
Cite it. Then follow leos advice.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#865451 Feb 27, 2013
wraparounddave wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats in congress, dummy.
OK,since Jan of 2011, Obama gets his money from the Republicans in the House.

All the debt piled on since that time belongs to the Republicans.

Why the F*ck are you Republicans spending so much money?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865452 Feb 27, 2013
carol wrote:
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has now banned sodas over 16 ounces. Takes effect on March 12.
What'd I tell you? When one group loses their rights to do something deemed unacceptable by the PC police, it's only a matter of time when another group is told what is and isn't good for them.
It's that slippery slope I tried to warn you guys about. Ya'll better hold on. It'll be something you like next.
Beer or doughnuts, I'm guessing.
If Bloomberg bans donuts, try to find a cop to enforce the ban.
Cway

United States

#865453 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another moran on a stick!
This is you, at your intellectual best.

woo hoo hoo... anutha moran on a stick... yok yok yok
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#865454 Feb 27, 2013
Mark Warden wrote:
<quoted text>
Will someone please untie me from the ceiling now?
Leonardo?

It aint yer lunch break time lol.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865455 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks a lot. I wanted to drag her along a bit more.:-)
leosnana deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, in denial about her post and blaming others.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865456 Feb 27, 2013
reacharoundleo wrote:
<quoted text>
The banks are doing great, thx to Obama's and the feds trillions. still no jobs however
Goldman Sachs is getting a good return on its investment in Obama.

Meanwhile, more black people sink further into poverty, yet still love their oppressor.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#865457 Feb 27, 2013
reacharoundleo wrote:
<quoted text>
another drunken old bitty
Harmonious/Discordia/Yellow Snow/Steve/ad nauseum...Although you seem the expert on drunken old bitties--at least according to your ex's--but your characters use the same childish crap on everyone: drunk, old, fat, lazy, black, crazy, stinky, gender inappropriate. Face it, not one person in this whole world is better off for your having been here.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#865458 Feb 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
This guy's got to be pussywhipped:
Mark Warden, New Hampshire State Legislator, Says People May Like 'Being In Abusive Relationships'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/mark...
One things for sure lily will never "pussywhip" anything , lily's husband had lilys rebuilt by having a 12 inch riding lawnmower turf tire inplanted as a bushing but it kept falling out .

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#865459 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
It's e for a real policy on asteroids
time
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865460 Feb 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Harmonious/Discordia/Y ellow Snow/Steve/ad nauseum...Although you seem the expert on drunken old bitties--at least according to your ex's--but your characters use the same childish crap on everyone: drunk, old, fat, lazy, black, crazy, stinky, gender inappropriate. Face it, not one person in this whole world is better off for your having been here.
Why leosnana's husband takes her on all the road trips? "Because she's like lily, too ugly, fat and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#865461 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not going to stfu....deny it beccy..deny it!
You're not going to because you cannot...back to the permanent ignore for the not-worthy-of-any-reading namE.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#865462 Feb 27, 2013
carol wrote:
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has now banned sodas over 16 ounces. Takes effect on March 12.
What'd I tell you? When one group loses their rights to do something deemed unacceptable by the PC police, it's only a matter of time when another group is told what is and isn't good for them.
It's that slippery slope I tried to warn you guys about. Ya'll better hold on. It'll be something you like next.
Beer or doughnuts, I'm guessing.
They are doing this because New York City has socialized medicine. Expect this kind of crap country wide if the libtards get complete control of the health care system. The size of a soda cup will be the least of our worries.
carol

Orlando, FL

#865463 Feb 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The hagobones po'lice would have 'em all slurping overpriced *cough* tin tasty nutrition in a can, just so's to be able to NOT have put forth any effort in actually preparing anything containing any actual substance, and of course, to be able to cabbage vulture claws around the recyclable properties of same afformentioned tintasty tin cans.
Welcome back Carol!
THAAAAT'S RIGHT! Pretty sure anyway.

But thanks. Really.
Grover

United States

#865464 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
Independent Mars mission planned for 2018
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#865465 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All was fine until Christie stopped being combative and confrontational and kissed Obama in public just before the election.
Christie still has a possibility of turning this around.
like the 8% have anything to say that anyone beyond the 8% pay attention to.

Christie knows that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#865466 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah it should have been snake eyes.'7-11, baby needs a new pair of shoes!'
rolled sevens=up pops the devil. It's an old timey saying, means "croaked."

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#865467 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What you fail to realize, as usual, is the job loses would have stopped without the stimulus once all the deadwood was cut loose. Most companies used the crisis to rid themselves of the slackers. Notice productivity went up.
Keep telling yourself that one.

Its like obviously. Obviously that when the stimulus worked, the rabid right would declare it would have fixed itself on it's own. You are so predictable,

So why did the Republicans propose a stimulus plan?

Why did Mitt Romney propose a stimulus plan?

What good is productivity if there aren't any buyers? In a recession, people quit spending.

Oh wait, Flackonomics 101. If you make more things, there will always be more buyers.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865468 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. Is this ghetto lingo, or what?
I'm speaking hillbillyeze; you do a good job of understanding Flo; just sayin'
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#865469 Feb 27, 2013
good read...

From War to Welfare

How taxes and entitlements begin with militarism

Conservatives should not fail to recognize that war is the most prominent cause of the massive welfare state that has been erected in the United States. Both taxes and spending as we know them today—Leviathan’s head and tail—spring from the warfare state. Traditional conservatives recognized that war is the primary cause of overweening government in human history; thus, they promoted peace. Since the rise of the neoconservatives, however, the right has forgotten this important lesson, which has to be relearned.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Brian_G 47,068
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 3 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 6 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]