Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#865643 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost rides again.
LOL ;)

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#865644 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
"WASHINGTON - The senior U.S. Homeland Security Department official in charge of arresting and deporting illegal immigrants announced his resignation the same day the agency said that hundreds of people facing deportation had been released from immigration jails due to looming budget cuts..."
Can you loony leftwingers wait till budget cuts actually happen before using them as an excuse to further your agenda?
It was planned retirement after 40years of service. Got anymore lies????

Loysville, PA

#865645 Feb 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep running away from reality, dufus. Here it is again.
Sooner or later you won't be able to avoid the reality that money doesn't grow on trees.
And, Obama is a pathological liar.
There are no cuts to government spending in the so-called "sequester".
How about you showing us how the government will spend less money each consecutive year.
Fill in the blanks for us here:
Government spending
2012 (total expenditure)
then,(projected expenditure)
___with sequester_/_ without sequester___
Thank you for educating the readers here.
Now, tell us why Obama is spewing an obvious lie about having to fire people because of "cuts" that don't exist.
If there is no sequester, how can there be a "without sequester" & "with sequester" chart?

My God you're a GD idiot.

Loysville, PA

#865646 Feb 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't keep up with much that happens in government, do you?
Since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, the goddam debt has doubled, and the only plan the Democrats have now is to double it again. And, at the end of doubling the debt again, there's no plan to stop borrowing money.
So, there has been a drastic change in government.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
So, since Jan of 2011, Its been the Republicans that own the debt.

So, your question should be "where will Boehner get the money that he approved to be spent"

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#865647 Feb 27, 2013
"A congressional source with direct knowledge of the plans tells me the top four congressional leaders – John Boehner, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell – will meet with President Obama at the White House Friday to attempt to negotiate a way to avoid the spending cuts that both sides have said should be avoided."

A day late and a dollar short.

Loysville, PA

#865648 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you or realtime have never answered...is the mj list the same as the Time list? you loony leftwingers are always bashing right wing sources, but have no problem passing motherjones off as gospel.
Why don't you look it up?

I mean, unless you are incapable. Are you incapable?

Loysville, PA

#865649 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the post to which you replied.
"Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Motherjones.....nuff said "
LOL...you should lie down.
Tank you for proving me right. You lied earlier.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865650 Feb 27, 2013
"BOB WOODWARD: Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time'"

" So when the president asks that a substitute for the sequester include not just spending cuts but also new revenue, he is moving the goal posts…[T]hat was not the deal he made.”- Bob Woodward

"Bob Woodward said this evening on CNN that a "very senior person" at the White House warned him that he would "regret doing this," the same day he has continued to slam President Barack Obama over the looming forced cuts known as the sequester."

Loysville, PA

#865651 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a question...who signed that bill?
Don't tell me you don't know & can't figure out how to find out.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865652 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you look it up?
I mean, unless you are incapable. Are you incapable?
I don't need to look it up...if it was the same list you would have said so already. motherjones....hahaha

Loysville, PA

#865653 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" I just thought since you were calling someone else's post wrong that you might know something on the subject" is now my claim? Wow, your dementia is further along than we thought.
I never called anyone's post wrong...you are making that up.
my "history" is of defending what I actually posted, not of what you claimed i posted. You have serious cognitive malfunctions, putz.
Oh please, you mocked his supposed source. Grow the f*ck up & admit you did not believe what the poster had said.

Loysville, PA

#865654 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you loony left wingers always cryin about seperation of church and state?.
Teaching religion & practicing it are two different things, you idiot.

Loysville, PA

#865655 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
"A congressional source with direct knowledge of the plans tells me the top four congressional leaders – John Boehner, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell – will meet with President Obama at the White House Friday to attempt to negotiate a way to avoid the spending cuts that both sides have said should be avoided."
A day late and a dollar short.
Your ignorance just flows from your tiny brain.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865656 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Tank you for proving me right. You lied earlier.
Making things up is the only way you "win". lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865658 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance just flows from your tiny brain.
Nothing flows from yours.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#865659 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Report: New York Times Preparing Story Questioning Obama’s Mental Health
Depression” can be easily downgraded to “Political Travails Begin to Take Personal Toll on Obama.” So the story in question, if it ever comes out, may not end up supporting the depression thesis. But rest assured: There are people at the Times who, based on the paper’s reporting, believe Obama is depressed—the kind of depression where, if he weren’t the president of the United States, he wouldn’t be getting out of bed in the morning."
Suddenly reichtards believe the NYT!!!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865660 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Teaching religion & practicing it are two different things, you idiot.
that wasn't the question, was it. Arn't you loony left wingers always cryin about separation of church and state?

BTW, your post would have made a better point if you said "teaching about religion"
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#865661 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, you mocked his supposed source. Grow the f*ck up & admit you did not believe what the poster had said.
Emaam is as big an idiot as Galt.
They both get their rocks off on some fictional account of teenage sex.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#865662 Feb 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment!
Anyone that awarded you a brilliant judge-it for your dumbass comments isn't smart enough to set the time on a VCR, let alone rig a judge-it system. And for the record, a few mentally ill savants, like yourself, often have ONE spike in their play book, your skill is cheating.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865663 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, i mocked realtime or accepting a biased source...he wasn't the one who actually posted it.

You can't post without profanity or insults and you think I'm the one who needs to grow up? You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr California green 52,281
News Test Drive: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Review (Jan '09) 2 hr ImmaGetMeSome 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr JRB 185,851
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Red_Forman 823
Abby 3-28-15 11 hr RACE 2
Ask Amy 3-28-15 11 hr RACE 2
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 12 hr FFS- 54,567
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Katie Sullivan 99,302
Amy 3-26 13 hr RACE 60
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance