Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
796,461 - 796,480 of 1,098,968 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
A Republican at his intellectual best.
Oh yeah! Meltdown in progress.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
It's 53% who want more cuts, not 51%.
So how is it possible only 29% agree with republicans who have tried to pass bill after bill of reasonable cuts and reforms while 40% agree with democrats who want to spend more?
How could so many people be this confused?
Can someone please explain this to me?
It's you who is confused__avoid numbers and those % thingys. And change the TV channel once in a while, that FOX nonsense has rotted your brain.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
53% want even more cuts than that of the sequester.
So how is it possible only 29% agree with republicans who have tried to pass several bills of cuts and reforms and 40% still agree with democrats who want to spend more?
Are people really this confused?
It's not Obama and Democrats who concern me the most. It's my fellow countrymen.
Democrats make up only a third of the voting population but when they get elected, they don't represent the majority with their agenda. They shove crap down peoples throats. Obamacare, for example.
Leechie the GOP Leech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Ah look.

I started a war by lies in Iraq so I could suck taxpayer dollars via the military-industrial complex, GOP style.

What? 4,000 dead U.S. servicemen?

But Leechie loves blood profits!

slurp-slurp-slurp
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama Sequestration Cuts Signed into Law by Obama to get re-elected. LOL..Where's Bush when you need him?
Obama: I Will Veto Attempts To Get Rid Of Automatic Spending Cuts.
http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml
The sequester mechanism was part of a 2011 law designed to force Congress to reach a deficit reduction deal and Obama's idea.

Bob Woodward said in the Washington Post White House officials, namely Obama's nominee for Treasury Secretary, proposed the sequester.

Woodward, in his book called "The Price of Politics" wrote Obama was "moving the goal posts" by insisting on new tax revenue as part of an alternative to the sequester cuts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/24/sequ...

Not moving the goal post - just pretending it's not there.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I swear to God I love to drink Diet Coke while I type. It's so refreshing. Sometimes when I'm just wearing an old T-shirt I'll just pour it all over my chest and let it dry on there. Then, at the end of the day I'll just stand up and rip it off all at once which is so goddamed exciting it makes milk squirt out my nipples.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you imagine yourself to be the example of moral fabric; then it's time to rip it to shreds.
You have already done that; now put down the glass, get up off the floor and stagger on home.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama met with Lindsay Graham and John McCain just this morning Carol change the the TV channel once in a while.
And Lindsey got a woody
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

My father-in-law used to vote Democrat, but every year would complain to me about the taxes going up more than needed. I finally told him he was the one doing it to himself by voting Democrat. Ever since then, he now votes Republican.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
On obamas part ?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Once your ice cubes are gone, you'll have to guzzle the warm stuff.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh my, it appears my time with you all today is over for a bit. Later!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you imagine yourself to be the example of moral fabric; then it's time to rip it to shreds.
Homosexuality is an obamanation .
Leechie the GOP Leech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I make sure my good buddies, the oil companies, which are highly profitable get $4 billion in taxpayer dollars every year.

Leechie gets his cut before each election!

slurp-slurp-slurp
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's you who is confused__avoid numbers and those % thingys. And change the TV channel once in a while, that FOX nonsense has rotted your brain.
The poll was NBC/WSJ. Change the channel from NBC?

Who's confused now?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's you who is confused__avoid numbers and those % thingys. And change the TV channel once in a while, that FOX nonsense has rotted your brain.
The public is bored by continual Obama claims that the sky will fall if taxes are not further increased.

The "sequester" will come and go with little notice, unless Caesar Obama decides to punish the American people for not giving him more tribute (taxes).

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Are we Greece yet? Have the Democrats destroyed our contry yet?
The waxturd/jimmy/goober meltdown continues.
Would just ONE of the alleged 21 people that thought this dumbass comment was brilliant please explain why?
Or, would someone from the right tell waxturd that his narcissistic behavior is an embarrassment to us all.
Leechie the GOP Leech

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Ah,$125 billion in taxpayer dollars each year under Bush to big businesses that don't need it.

slurp-slurp-slurp
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And Lindsey got a woody
lily is constantly getting aroused by Republican men; does she really have a faux husband or has he already deserted her like the former one?
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... I would like to thank you for making the stupid look exactly that, STUPID! LMFAO!!
You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged liberal.
I have a few questions. Then I will reply with the conclusion of said questions

#1: what exactly do you keep guns in your house for?
#1: how exactly does your post equate as a response to my post?

The answer to question #1 could be answered by answering this simple question. Have you ever shot anyone? The answer to that is no, thief making the answer to #1: no reason at all!
The correct answer to #2 is; it doesn't! From thati conclude that, either your an idiot, or 1 americas mentally ill people freed from a mental institution as a tax saving measure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago