Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#865347 Feb 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! Meltdown in progress.
Once your ice cubes are gone, you'll have to guzzle the warm stuff.
carol

Orlando, FL

#865348 Feb 27, 2013
Oh my, it appears my time with you all today is over for a bit. Later!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#865349 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
If you imagine yourself to be the example of moral fabric; then it's time to rip it to shreds.
Homosexuality is an obamanation .
Leechie the GOP Leech

United States

#865350 Feb 27, 2013
I make sure my good buddies, the oil companies, which are highly profitable get $4 billion in taxpayer dollars every year.

Leechie gets his cut before each election!

slurp-slurp-slurp
carol

Orlando, FL

#865351 Feb 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's you who is confused__avoid numbers and those % thingys. And change the TV channel once in a while, that FOX nonsense has rotted your brain.
The poll was NBC/WSJ. Change the channel from NBC?

Who's confused now?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865352 Feb 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's you who is confused__avoid numbers and those % thingys. And change the TV channel once in a while, that FOX nonsense has rotted your brain.
The public is bored by continual Obama claims that the sky will fall if taxes are not further increased.

The "sequester" will come and go with little notice, unless Caesar Obama decides to punish the American people for not giving him more tribute (taxes).

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#865353 Feb 27, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Are we Greece yet? Have the Democrats destroyed our contry yet?
The waxturd/jimmy/goober meltdown continues.
Would just ONE of the alleged 21 people that thought this dumbass comment was brilliant please explain why?
Or, would someone from the right tell waxturd that his narcissistic behavior is an embarrassment to us all.
Leechie the GOP Leech

United States

#865354 Feb 27, 2013
Ah,$125 billion in taxpayer dollars each year under Bush to big businesses that don't need it.

slurp-slurp-slurp
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#865355 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
And Lindsey got a woody
lily is constantly getting aroused by Republican men; does she really have a faux husband or has he already deserted her like the former one?
Nj raider 1

United States

#865356 Feb 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... I would like to thank you for making the stupid look exactly that, STUPID! LMFAO!!
You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged liberal.
I have a few questions. Then I will reply with the conclusion of said questions

#1: what exactly do you keep guns in your house for?
#1: how exactly does your post equate as a response to my post?

The answer to question #1 could be answered by answering this simple question. Have you ever shot anyone? The answer to that is no, thief making the answer to #1: no reason at all!
The correct answer to #2 is; it doesn't! From thati conclude that, either your an idiot, or 1 americas mentally ill people freed from a mental institution as a tax saving measure!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#865357 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Black guy in the race in 2016 will be Jindal, he's blacker than Obama, try selling him in the South. And, conservatives won't even invite Christie to their convention. So aside from Jindal all that remains for the Republicans to choose from are the clowns that got blown away be loser Romney! Teabaggers have demolished the Republican party.
Homer 2016 is right, the next Republican president hasn't been born yet!
OldRaider so you do agree if another Black Democrat runs against Hillary in 2016 she’ll be Toss…Right!!
Leechie the GOP Leech

United States

#865358 Feb 27, 2013
Hey!

Did someone say welfare?

I protest this bloodsucking of the American taxpayer.
wraparounddave

Denver, CO

#865359 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
RealDave, that was meant for DBWriter, you were responding to his redundant question.
confused there, pops? seems to happen a lot to you, idiot.
carol

Orlando, FL

#865360 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Public ignorance and mass media manipulation.
The public likes Obama while disagreeing with his policies.
Go figure.
A lot more aren't going to like him anymore when they see their first checks in January when Obamacare kicks in and when their lies and deception "it won't cost the taxpayers one thin dime" finally backfires.

It could be as soon as day after tomorrow. Republicans aren't budging when it comes to raising taxes again.

It should be interesting watching the events unfold over the next few days.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865361 Feb 27, 2013
carol wrote:
I swear to God I love to drink Diet Coke while I type. It's so refreshing. Sometimes when I'm just wearing an old T-shirt I'll just pour it all over my chest and let it dry on there. Then, at the end of the day I'll just stand up and rip it off all at once which is so goddamed exciting it makes milk squirt out my nipples.
We never realized how boring and deranged your miserable life is until someone asks what you do for fun idiot?

You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you moron, stealing Carol's name?
wraparounddave

Denver, CO

#865362 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Democrat Rep. Keith Ellison looks like idiotic racist fool on Hannity on FOX:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ellison-ha...
Ya, Ellison was pretty embarrassing.
wraparounddave

Denver, CO

#865363 Feb 27, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Republican lawmakers in Colorado say they want the White House to stay out of their state battle over gun control, accusing Vice President Biden of personally leaning on Democratic legislators for their votes in a tight campaign that could change the national conversation on gun rights.
Republican state Rep. Carole Murray told FoxNews.com she doesn’t appreciate “East Coast politics” interfering in her state
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/27/co...
Biden was confused, he thought he was in Zimbabwe.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865364 Feb 27, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a few questions. Then I will reply with the conclusion of said questions
#1: what exactly do you keep guns in your house for?
#1: how exactly does your post equate as a response to my post?
The answer to question #1 could be answered by answering this simple question. Have you ever shot anyone? The answer to that is no, thief making the answer to #1: no reason at all!
The correct answer to #2 is; it doesn't! From thati conclude that, either your an idiot, or 1 americas mentally ill people freed from a mental institution as a tax saving measure!
I have three speeds on, off, and don't press your luck.
Blue Sapphire

Phoenix, AZ

#865365 Feb 27, 2013
I swear, it never fails. I get on topix and forget all about my daily hygiene. So much time has passed and here I sit in dirty, filthy underwear, greasy hair and teeth not brushed since yesterday. Why I haven't had a bath in eight days! Slurping down big gulps and eating cheese doodles ain't exactly healthy. But so what, right? Making up things to complain about on topix is so much more fun than keeping myself presentable. I gave up on that a looong time ago! My Naugahyde barco-lounger absorbs the rank stench anyway!! What the hey!!
wraparoundraider

Denver, CO

#865366 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Black guy in the race in 2016 will be Jindal, he's blacker than Obama, try selling him in the South. And, conservatives won't even invite Christie to their convention. So aside from Jindal all that remains for the Republicans to choose from are the clowns that got blown away be loser Romney! Teabaggers have demolished the Republican party.
Homer 2016 is right, the next Republican president hasn't been born yet!
what was lacking at the Oscars? Black/hispanic faces, I believe an investigation is in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min Boy G 50,658
Amy 10-24 40 min RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 7 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]