Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#865262 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's major accomplishment was spending $831 billion of Porkulus taxpayer money without any visible results and no real knowledge of where the money went.
So you are saying that we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month & an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#865263 Feb 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The rightwing brigade of morans has arriveth. They'll continue to badger with stupid inanities until someone bites.
lily bites
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865265 Feb 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I said to post the link to prove it or STFU. As previously stated, carol's a proven liar and a racist but I don't care what she does in her private life. BTW, there are three periods in the ellipses.
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Come, carol, you ignorant slut. You actually think Debil is going to post nothing of substance and of no humor, using there, their, they're incorrectly? I think the Orlando Debil might actually be dumb carol, in a hurry.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a morons best choice, deranged idiot.

Loysville, PA

#865266 Feb 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash: Bush isn't president.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
News fladh.

Bush was President. Where did he get his money to run his government?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#865267 Feb 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I said to post the link to prove it or STFU. As previously stated, carol's a proven liar and a racist but I don't care what she does in her private life. BTW, there are three periods in the ellipses.
Hey dogface....what's up loooosey?
What a mouth you have these days.
Why do you always demand a link for things you don't like for some reason or another?
I like the pic, looks like you might be getting thinner...hehehehe
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865268 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Elderly stroke victim Hillary will want to avoid any focus on health of the candidates.
What a load; pun intended.

Christie would not be capable of physically going through a Presidential campaign.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#865270 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If only Christie had not kissed Obama in public right before the election.
sigh
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#865271 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
News fladh.
You have already been told. The majority of it came from taxes received from Boca Raton Fl liquor store sales.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865272 Feb 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
News fladh.
Stupid is not what you do, it's who you are.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865273 Feb 27, 2013
reacharoundrose wrote:
Major bank profits up 37% to $34.7 billion in 4Q, aren't you libs proud of how Obama is keeping the banks afloat with 0% money? Our money?
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% Obama's rich elite keep them that way.

Loysville, PA

#865274 Feb 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The wording was "no effective oversight" of the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing loan program, idiot.
After the Democrats received no effective oversight from the Republicans, the Democrats overwhelmingly supported the war in Iraq.
The economy collapsed after two years of oversight by the Democrats Dodd and Frank.
You can't run away from these facts, dufus.
There was already effective oversight you GD dumbass.

You keep running from the FACT that George W Bush was a Republican & every GD department of the Federal Government was run by Republicans.

So you are arguing that it is the Democrats fault for not stopping Bush & the Republicans from nearly killing this country.

Ad to think, my tax dollars go to sunsidiuing your fart ass.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#865275 Feb 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Once again for the really stupid people in the class... Homer.
The Department of Treasury isn't a source of money. The Department of Treasury is a repository for money collected from a source of money.
If you are still confused, read the Constitution where it states how bills of revenue can be generated. Your answer requires that Congress pass legislation to tax the department of Treasury to put money into the Department of Treasury.
I know that makes sense to Democrats, but to any person who actually thinks, it is a ludicrous answer.
To answer the question, you have to identify a source of money sufficient to tax to pay for Obama's government.
Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#865276 Feb 27, 2013
This is Obama’s crisis so his solution to avoid it…Nothing!! Because of the President’s failure to deal with this Crisis he’s reverting back to what he was Nurture On ‘Activism’ continuous campaigning and Fear Mongering the Trade Mark of Obama’s Presidency….Blame the other Guy!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#865277 Feb 27, 2013
Same stupid question from the same stupid Teabnagger!!

----------

The Department of the Treasury is an executive department and the treasury of the United States federal government. It was established by an Act of Congress in 1789 to manage government revenue.

""The basic functions of the Department of the Treasury mainly include:

Producing all currency, coinage and postage stamps of the U.S.;

Collecting taxes, duties and money paid to and due to the U.S.:

he basic functions of the Department of the Treasury mainly include:

PAYING ALL BILLS OF THE U.S.; <<<<<<<

Managing the federal finances;

Managing government accounts and the United States public debt;

Supervising national banks and thrift institutions;

Advising on domestic and international financial, monetary, economic, trade and tax policy (fiscal policy being the sum of these, and the ultimate responsibility of Congress);

Enforcing federal finance and tax laws;

Investigating and prosecuting tax evaders;

Publishing statistical reports;

----------

Try reading the Constitution sometime.

Paying the Gov't's bills is a function of the Treasury Dept.

And you are a lying idiot!!

Read and learn, nitwit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_De...

http://www.treasury.gov/about/role-of-treasur...
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Boehner's government?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#865278 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If only Christie had not kissed Obama in public right before the election.
I can hardly wait until 2016 Republican primary blood bath. Christie is despised by conservatives, Jindal calls you loony fanatics on the far right stupid, money man Rove is kicking idiots like you to the curb and all of the other clowns from 2012 will be back!
Eight more years of Democrat rule!!!!

Loysville, PA

#865279 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, dave..making up what others post to suit your argument. this is what I posted
"It funny how one guy could cause all that mess...unless of course we are talking about barney frank. He gets a pass."
Where did i say realtime was wrong? you are the weakest debater I have ever met...when you have to lie about your "opponent" you really should just sit down and watch/learn first.
That was not the post I replied to.

Nice try
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865280 Feb 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>sigh
Christie sighed too?

Location hidden

#865281 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. I just wish your fellow loony left wingers had the balls to tell you. Homer?
I agree.

Lots of these newcomers are idiots.

Funny how you will bitch about this one, but Waxtkurd and his menagerie of sockpuppets don't warrant a comment??

Have you got double standards?? You betcha!!

Location hidden

#865282 Feb 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Obama releasing illegal alien criminals back into the general population?
So you'll get a chance to see your Mother before she's deported!!

Location hidden

#865283 Feb 27, 2013
For the really, really retarded among us, specifically Dweeb and Flake;

----------

The Department of the Treasury is an executive department and the treasury of the United States federal government. It was established by an Act of Congress in 1789 to manage government revenue.

""The basic functions of the Department of the Treasury mainly include:

he basic functions of the Department of the Treasury mainly include:

PAYING ALL BILLS OF THE U.S.; <<<<<<<

Managing the federal finances;

Managing government accounts and the United States public debt;

Supervising national banks and thrift institutions;

Advising on domestic and international financial, monetary, economic, trade and tax policy (fiscal policy being the sum of these, and the ultimate responsibility of Congress);

Enforcing federal finance and tax laws;

Investigating and prosecuting tax evaders;

Publishing statistical reports;

----------

Try reading the Constitution sometime.

Paying the Gov't's bills is a function of the Treasury Dept.

And you are a lying idiot!!

Read and learn, nitwit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_De...

http://www.treasury.gov/about/role-of-treasur...

THE TREASURY IS THE SOURCE OF MONEY TO PAY aMERICA'S BILLS.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Once again for the really stupid people in the class... Homer.
The Department of Treasury isn't a source of money. The Department of Treasury is a repository for money collected from a source of money.
If you are still confused, read the Constitution where it states how bills of revenue can be generated. Your answer requires that Congress pass legislation to tax the department of Treasury to put money into the Department of Treasury.
I know that makes sense to Democrats, but to any person who actually thinks, it is a ludicrous answer.
To answer the question, you have to identify a source of money sufficient to tax to pay for Obama's government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Learn to Read 179,210
EBOLA as Obama claims 35 min barbosa 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Frijoles 69,930
Dozens of doctors and nurses have died fighting... 47 min barbosa 2
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr NOTAssaultRifle 2
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr Ramrod Jocko 15
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr VeganTiger 54,518
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance