Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865243 Feb 27, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing the main points.
That TARP ($737 billion) was the bail-out passed by Bush.
And ARRA ($831 billion) was the bail-out passed by Obama.
Of ARRA's $831 billion, only $27.2 billion went to green energy projects or 3.2%.
Some of that 3.2% was spent on boondoggles, I'll admit. But you were wrong in suggesting a major part of ARRA funding went in this direction.
Obama's major accomplishment was spending $831 billion of Porkulus taxpayer money without any visible results and no real knowledge of where the money went.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#865244 Feb 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The govenrment hasn't changed much since Bush so it's basically the same ergo my answer is valid.
I disagree
HowVeryNotSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865245 Feb 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning my topix friends!! I am a bit worn out this morning as I've been up most of the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth to myself and my very own sockpuppets!!!!!!
To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I'm off to a good start with the judgit competition this morning so please, try and keep up!!I need to take a time out for a while so keep going without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.
After I change into a clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
ps: Please stop ignoring me. I am very upset. As you can clearly see, Topix is my whole life!!!
If any of the gentlemen on the forum want to chit chat do not hesitate to leave me your phone number, I will call you!!!!
Most Sincerely, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#865246 Feb 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean? And then you'll blame me for being divisive and unwilling to work with you.
I disagree

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#865247 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny you called carol a slut...again. come on....do it, beccy.
I said to post the link to prove it or STFU. As previously stated, carol's a proven liar and a racist but I don't care what she does in her private life. BTW, there are three periods in the ellipses.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865248 Feb 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
eliminate all taxes
A camel can work for a week without drinking. A liberal can drink for a week without working and pay no taxes.
HowVeryNotSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865249 Feb 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Okay topix friends, I'm off!!! I will change into a clean pair of depends(industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick consult with my shrink. Then I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
Leave me your phone numbers, I will call you!!!!
Most Sincerely, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
HowVeryNotSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865250 Feb 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! I will be on board today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night, so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
HowVeryNotSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865251 Feb 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm really off the charts today folks!! I don't like being exposed for the troll I surely am. Just for that alone I will be going batshit all day long.
Deal with it my topix friends!!!
Don't forget boys, leave me your phone numbers, I would love to hook up!!!
Warm hugs!
Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865252 Feb 27, 2013
Authorities in California on Tuesday said that two Santa Cruz police officers had been shot and killed while investigating a possible sexual assault.

Santa Cruz police Chief Kevin Vogel told reporters that Sgt. Loren Butch Baker and Detective Elizabeth Butler were killed by Jeremy Goulet, a 35-year-old barista.

Goulet had been arrested last week for allegedly making inappropriate sexual advances on a co-worker. Baker and Butler were at his home on Tuesday to follow up on the investigation when the shooting occurred.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/27/sex-off...
HowVeryNotSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865253 Feb 27, 2013
Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go, the meltdown I predicted has started!
I have given myself 11 funny and brilliant judge-its for this non-sensical crap. Watch, it'll get better!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865254 Feb 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I said to post the link to prove it or STFU. As previously stated, carol's a proven liar and a racist but I don't care what she does in her private life. BTW, there are three periods in the ellipses.
The rightwing brigade of morans has arriveth. They'll continue to badger with stupid inanities until someone bites.
HowVeryNotSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865255 Feb 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's duh culture!! I love a good beating! The girl can't help it.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865256 Feb 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
He's done a good job as a governor...which also gives him credibility of proven EXPERIENCE for the office of oval!
Hope he is considering it, personally, I think it would be a GOOD thing FOR America again!
If only Christie had not kissed Obama in public right before the election.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865257 Feb 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I recall back in the day playing poker with Peppy while he smoked a fat one with a hooker on his lap. Those were the days, that's when Republicans were fun to hang around with.
It would be voluntary taxation; those choosing not to gamble, smoke a fatty or purchase sex would be living large.
Eliminate the war on drugs, and tax it. The deficit will disappear.
HowVeryNotSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865258 Feb 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello dearest topix friends and fans!!!I would like to take a much needed breather (whew) from the frantic frenzy of judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (the chubby Obama worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
PS I have now brought out "OldRaider" one of my all time favorite topix socks!!!!! Please show him some love!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#865259 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
He's too fat. He'd have to lose 200 lbs to even be considered.
He is not national politics material.
Elderly stroke victim Hillary will want to avoid any focus on health of the candidates.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#865260 Feb 27, 2013
Eliminate all and legalize gambling, pot and prostitution. Problem solved.
Deport all ilegal aliens and felons and return the size of govt. to levels os ten years ago , problem solved.
HowVeryNotSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865261 Feb 27, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Well dear friends, I've done it again!! Allow me to introduce and request a warm welcome to the newest addition to my sockpuppet carnival, "Nuculur Option" !!!! Gotta love it!!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Warmest hugs and regards, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#865262 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's major accomplishment was spending $831 billion of Porkulus taxpayer money without any visible results and no real knowledge of where the money went.
So you are saying that we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month & an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 1 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 2 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 6 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]