Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#865013 Feb 26, 2013
Taneisha MoAnique Says wrote:
<quoted text>and Hollywierd celebrities want to pay their "fair share." LOL
Fiscal Cliff Deal: Hollywood Gets Tax Incentive Extension
The Senate passed legislation meant to end the "fiscal cliff" crisis in the wee hours of the morning. And it seems Hollywood's rigorous backing of President Barack Obama and his Democrat peers in the waning months of 2012 paid off.
Section 317 of the freshly approved legislation includes an extension for "special expensing rules for certain film and television productions." Congress first enacted production tax incentives favorable to the domestic entertainment industry in 2004, and extended them in 2008, but the deal was meant to expire in 2011.
The fiscal cliff deal extends the tax incentives through 2013--even as payroll taxes rise on ordinary Americans.
The original tax incentive applied to productions costing less than $15 million to make ($20 million in low-income areas). The 2008 extension applies to all films, up to a deduction of $15 million (or $20 million in low-income areas). The incentive is especially generous to television series; it applies to each TV episode.
Hollywood players routinely beg the government to raise their taxes so they can pay their "fair share."
Yet the industry moves new productions to places where existing tax breaks help its bottom line. That means plenty of shows and films are shot in states like New Mexico, which feature highly favorable tax rates, as well as destinations north of the border with similar perks.
Now Hollywood has used its clout to ensure that its generous tax incentives will continue in a time of fiscal crisis.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...
they are as sincere as Leonardo DiCaprio driving a prius while jetting around the world "to help the environment" and Barbra Streisand owning 10 energy sucking mansions.
How ironic: the White House is now Tinsel Town and Hollywood runs the government. Moochelle in all her clumsy grace at the Oscars played a great First Tramp in the Chorus Line.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#865014 Feb 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Show us a "pitcher of them thar mantions in Massachuset that be prohibitly high"

Did you go to school in Texas too?
Are you concerned about the damage liberalism does to low income tenants or are you concerned about my spell checker?

Oh! You are a Liberal!...the spell checker!

Westerville, OH

#865015 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans say they will accept some revenue increases if they get to to reduce food from poor kids ad take away healthcare for the elderly.

And they wonder why they lost elections.
Nope!

Liberal false "compassion" again!

Republicans give more to the poor than Democrats, and that is a fact!

Republican want to stop the waste, fraud and abuse you Liberals have.

You want to keep spending buying votes from the parasites!

Remember Clinton cut 40% of Welfare and no one died in the street. No one suffered except two liberals (therefore idiots) from the Department of HHS who quit saying people will die in the street, like in Calcuta, LOL!!!

They were wrong because they were Liberals!

Thursday, September 12, 1996; Page A01
Two high-ranking officials at the Department of Health and Human Services resigned yesterday in protest over President Clinton's decision to sign the welfare bill, an unusually public move that underscores the deep divisions within the administration over the legislation.

Peter Edelman, acting assistant secretary for planning and evaluation, and Mary Jo Bane, assistant secretary for children and families, submitted their letters of resignation yesterday, both citing the welfare measure as the reason.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#865016 Feb 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic: the White House is now Tinsel Town and Hollywood runs the government. Moochelle in all her clumsy grace at the Oscars played a great First Tramp in the Chorus Line.
I agree with a lot of what you say, but on this one you gotta remember, Moochelle is a private citizen...albeit with an influential husband, but when don't we take advantage of those kinds of situations?

Lapeer, MI

#865017 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit is dead. R.I.P.
Meanwhile, does anybody care about the first anniversary of the death of an American hero?
....death of an American hero? Please explain. We have many heroes that the Boy Messiah refuses to acknowledge.

Westerville, OH

#865018 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans say they will accept some revenue increases if they get to to reduce food from poor kids ad take away healthcare for the elderly.

Clinton cut Welfare throwing kids into the street but it is Ok when the president is a Liberal.

The level of animosity in the relationship was apparent when Marian Wright Edelman released a statement the day Clinton signed the welfare bill.

"President Clinton's signature on this pernicious bill makes a mockery of his pledge not to hurt children," she said.

ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#865019 Feb 26, 2013
hobama is a liar
who had failed!!!

cc that racist global warlord bankster hobama

cc africom/ndaa/drones/wwiii etc!

shame on the deaf blind fooled fleeced sheeple!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

Westerville, OH

#865020 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:

Your false mockery does not work anymore!

We know 40% of "poor" kids gave three game consoles, Wii Remote, X-Box 360, Playstation and iPhones.

All elders already had free health care thanks to Bush! They are now losing it because of Obamacare.

Westerville, OH

#865021 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:

After the sequester takes place, and no one dies then we had finally found the perfect way to finally cut wasteful spending; more sequesters!!!

Lapeer, MI

#865022 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All Americans will be devastated if there are massive layoffs at the IRS processing facility in Ogden. How can we survive without the IRS?
How will the Boy Messiah survive without the IRS?

Westerville, OH

#865023 Feb 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>I believe people should take care of their own children and elderly parents as well. Perhaps if people earned more money, these issues would not be issues.
I also think people should plan to have children when they can afford them; but things don't always turn out that way and you don't want thousands of children and elderly dying just because they're poor. It's just not right. We send $10 million a day to Israel; surely we can feed our poor. Time for Americans to take care of their fellow citizens.
Yes, let's stop funding Palestinians, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Jordan and other Middle East dictators!

Let's help the only working democracy in the Middle East: Israel !

What about that?

Westerville, OH

#865024 Feb 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>not todays Conservatism either what the Republicans call now as Compassinate Conservatism and is the reason why Washington DC is so Liberal in the Modern Sense now and John Boehner is the leader now.

Compassionate conservatism is a political philosophy that stresses using traditionally conservative techniques and concepts in order to improve the general welfare of society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_co...
Trash!

The pilgrims had real Conservatism with Capitalism and THEY made this country great!

Real Conservatism works because it says: If you do not work, you do not eat!

And also the greatest motivator for personal responsibility: If you made earlier mistakes those are not mine.

Lapeer, MI

#865025 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many taxpayer dollars were spent staging the Moochelle Oscar show?
She's been asked for an imprint on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Face-Down.

They'll fill it with birdseed.

Lapeer, MI

#865026 Feb 26, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Bush faults, said the Liberals!
See? Bush signed it into law!
Ask the Liberals!
Obama says sequester and furloughs are a bad deal! He blames Republicans for his signature, and Liberals blindly believe him.
Obana in campaign mode again instead of using leadership in Congesss! He has no leadership skills that's why!
The Kenyan Kid is famous for starting fires and then blaming it on the Republicans. Him and his White House staff promoted the Sequester and now he takes his Boy Messiah Circus around the country(at $4mill per pop) blaming those nasty Republicans for cutting Meals-On-Wheels, WIC and free birth control for his wife.
NPR, PBS, ABC and NBC, CNN and the whole schlock of media pack mules are helping him foster this guise, this masquerade of partisan magic. I drove home tonight VERY slow in a snowstorm listening to the weeping and gnashing of teeth on NPR as the female reporter cried about "the poor children" suffering.

Do it for the children! Forward! Off the Cliff!

I wish the Boy Messiah would try pulling one of the Houdini tricks that failed.
Sir ClapaBooty

Brooklyn, NY

#865027 Feb 26, 2013
Haaahaa i just took a massive right on this guys afro.

Lapeer, MI

#865028 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A majority of the country believes the Republican Party is out of touch with the American people, too extreme and inflexible to change, according to findings released Tuesday by Pew Research Center, placing the GOP in decidedly lower public esteem than the Democratic Party.
Sixty-two percent said the GOP is out of touch with Americans, compared with 46 percent who said the same of Democrats. A little more than half, 52 percent, called the Republican Party "too extreme," while 56 percent said the Democratic Party is not too extreme. Similarly, 56 percent said Republicans are not open to change, compared with 58 percent who actually said the opposite of Democrats.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
....blah, blah, blah, blah....and Karl Marx said..blah, blah, blah, blah,....and Boy Messiah said...blah, blah, blah, blah...whew!...blah, blah, blah,...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#865029 Feb 26, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton cut Welfare throwing kids into the street but it is Ok when the president is a Liberal.
The level of animosity in the relationship was apparent when Marian Wright Edelman released a statement the day Clinton signed the welfare bill.
"President Clinton's signature on this pernicious bill makes a mockery of his pledge not to hurt children," she said.
Exactly

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#865030 Feb 26, 2013
&li st=UU0RJJ_Wm7jyOU9eY10LgcwA &index=150
.Black voters risk lives to support Obama .

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#865031 Feb 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How will the Boy Messiah survive without the IRS?
2.5% of a $3.7 trillion budget! Not 5%, not 10%, not 20%!

2.5%!!!!!!

Does anyone really believe all of these massive cuts Obama continues to panic the nation with will occur??????

Lapeer, MI

#865032 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"The White House has proposed various constructive changes to spending levels and entitlement programs."
parroting the truth.
Hey, Polly!! Wanna cracker?
...and more newsprint for your cage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min LRS 177,988
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min mdbuilder 46,605
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 1 hr Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••