Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#865158 Feb 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things I would like to see investigated in the news:
Who issued the orders from the White House to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Since there is no cut to government spending either with or without a so-called "sequester", why is ICE releasing criminal illegal aliens back into the general public?
How many people are killed in the mass murders that occur every weekend in every inner-city Democrat district with the most stringent control laws in the country?
Why are all the mass murderers Democrats?
How can Barney Frank throw his male page off his New York hotel balcony and run a male prostitution racket out of his house and be named by the Democrats to be the Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee?
Why is Menendez being given a pass after having sex with children?
Your mass murderer idol Tim McVeigh wasn't a Democrat. Another convenient omission of fact in your fantasy world.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#865159 Feb 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. Treasury
Wrong! The money only passes through the Treasury. Not from it. Try again.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#865161 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong! The money only passes through the Treasury. Not from it. Try again.
Man, you are dumb. Do you really think I was answering any of his questions with my answer. The depths of your stupidity knows no bounds. Stick to your incorrect predictions.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#865162 Feb 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Spammer: The act of obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention or in order to disturb others. sonicfilter, a deranged dumbass on a forum, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap or delusional spam of no relevance for only their deranged amusement to create argument.
You can not get back on your feet moron until you first get up off your ass and write your own stuff idiot.
so when did you write your stuff? 4 years ago? from failed right wing talking points that were sure to knock Obama out of the WH?

everyone here knows that you accusing anyone of repeating anything is a joke. and that cute little trick of using others quotes with out citation only fools those who never leave this site.

you can change your name, but you're still duh.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#865163 Feb 27, 2013
I just do not see the need to get outraged over things without first having all the facts at hand. Further, I do not see the need to get outraged over everything, when better targeting of stories that truly resonate would serve conservatives well. We do our cause more harm than good if we get outrageously outraged over every slight and grievance. Yes there is an institutional media bias against the right, but we must also honestly acknowledge that conservatives have also screamed “Wolf” a these past few years more often than there was one.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/27/w5-h-a-bas...

"more often than there was one"!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865164 Feb 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mass murderer idol Tim McVeigh wasn't a Democrat. Another convenient omission of fact in your fantasy world.
Father, Bill McVeigh raises money for civic causes, bowls, runs bingo night at the Catholic church, gardens and golfs. Tim McVeigh's father is a registered Democrat and union man who on a recent afternoon sported a black nylon United Auto Workers windbreaker and baseball cap.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national...

Yes. Timothy McVeigh and family are union and deranged democrats.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#865165 Feb 27, 2013
Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, myself, and others have been lamenting a lot of conservative reporters for this very reason. These reporters seem to covet access to the Speaker, Senate Minority Leader, and Leadership. They report on the Republican leadership’s side without question and turn conservatives in Congress into the butt of jokes.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/27/w5-h-a-bas...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865166 Feb 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so when did you write your stuff? 4 years ago? from failed right wing talking points that were sure to knock Obama out of the WH?
everyone here knows that you accusing anyone of repeating anything is a joke. and that cute little trick of using others quotes with out citation only fools those who never leave this site.
you can change your name, but you're still duh.
You can never make the same mistake twice because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, it's a choice spammer.

I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you appear unarmed moron, Your eyes are useless when your deranged mind is blind with inane cut-n-paste..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#865167 Feb 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Father, Bill McVeigh raises money for civic causes, bowls, runs bingo night at the Catholic church, gardens and golfs. Tim McVeigh's father is a registered Democrat and union man who on a recent afternoon sported a black nylon United Auto Workers windbreaker and baseball cap.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national...
Yes. Timothy McVeigh and family are union and deranged democrats.
democrats are anti-government?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865168 Feb 27, 2013
I'm disappointed in myself for stooping to conquer. The best way to handle someone like debil is to ignore him. From this point forward I will not respond to one vile and disgusting thing he says, he's not worth it. I'm also going to register my name now so he can't steal it but would like some help in picking a new name, any ideas?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#865169 Feb 27, 2013
Good morning fine hard working people, and good morning to you crazy, lazy hateful Democrats too!

It looks like the Republicans are doing the right thing.

Republicans to Obama: Quit campaigning, spending cuts 'are going to happen'

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/26/re...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#865170 Feb 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can never make the same mistake twice because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, it's a choice spammer.
I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you appear unarmed moron, Your eyes are useless when your deranged mind is blind with inane cut-n-paste..
your adherence to your repetitive regime educates no one.

can't say the same for me.

so yeah, i think most of us know why you go after me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oslama

Brazil

#865171 Feb 27, 2013
president to give food coupons to all of brazil mon! he is best america president of all time mon!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#865172 Feb 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what.....i agree.
Christie would be a great POTUS.
He's done a good job as a governor...which also gives him credibility of proven EXPERIENCE for the office of oval!

Hope he is considering it, personally, I think it would be a GOOD thing FOR America again!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865173 Feb 27, 2013
Overturning The Voting Rights Act Would Be Seminal Moment For Conservative Legal Movement

Section 5 has been validated four times by the Supreme Court, in 1966, 1973, 1980 and 1999, noting that the 15th Amendment authorizes Congress to enforce the ban on discriminatory voting laws. But the ideological makeup of today’s Court means another victory will be a tough slog for defenders, as five justices have sympathized with the notion that Section 5 is unfair.

“Things have changed in the South,” wrote Chief Justice John Roberts in 2009.

Shapiro expects the Court to invalidate Section 5, or at least Section 4(b), which specifies the jurisdictions that are covered. Either would be a victory, he says, seeing “no plausible circumstance” where Congress will be able to justify why any regions require preclearance

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/02/vo...
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865175 Feb 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
The bottom line is Republicans do not under any circumstances want to work with the president.
It's very much the opposite. The president rarely meets with republicans or makes an effort to work with them.

He sends someone out with briefings but rarely asks for input. He doesn't take questions from the press and insulates himself from any potential criticism.

The republicans met him halfway with his "balanced approach". He reneged on his half of the bargain. Now he wants to raise taxes yet again without addressing spending cuts.

This is not acceptable leadership.

He has employed every scare tactic in the book to convince you the world is coming to an end on Friday just to get his way.

Again, this is not acceptable leadership. And you, too, deep down know it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#865176 Feb 27, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Good morning fine hard working people, and good morning to you crazy, lazy hateful Democrats too!
It looks like the Republicans are doing the right thing.
Republicans to Obama: Quit campaigning, spending cuts 'are going to happen'
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/26/re...
Now don't go picking on Galt (and the other worm brains like yourself) too bad-it aint easy trying to sift through all the dirt you ivy drooling, jackboot partisan party-lickin' bobbleheads throw out each day.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865177 Feb 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"city coiffures"??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat on a splinter, but you just can't make this kind of stupid up. BTW, you might want to research what "managers" have done to Michigan cities so far before you even step into this, Shinning.
That one has to go on the list of classics!! No doubt that he pronounces it like this: "coy-fers"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865178 Feb 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
your adherence to your repetitive regime educates no one.
can't say the same for me.
so yeah, i think most of us know why you go after me.
Listening to obama cry is like making love, him telling you how bad it feels.

Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and living on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865179 Feb 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
He's done a good job as a governor...which also gives him credibility of proven EXPERIENCE for the office of oval!
Hope he is considering it, personally, I think it would be a GOOD thing FOR America again!
He's too fat. He'd have to lose 200 lbs to even be considered.
He is not national politics material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Valid Points 13 min Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 35 min GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 1 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 9 hr Sublime1 19
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance