Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#865222 Feb 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too fat. He'd have to lose 200 lbs to even be considered.
He is not national politics material.
Is that why Al Gore lost the 2000 election?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#865223 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Rick Scotts family were welfare recipients when he was a child; his brother is on welfare in Texas and Rick Scott committed the single largest act of Medicare fraud in the history of this country. He should be in prison.
A man who ran mental health clinics here and committed Medicare fraud just got sentenced to 14 years in prison, for probably a third of what Rick Scott stole. Go figure.
He probably has his eye on that money, he still owns free standing clinics here called Sonicare.
And yet, he beat Alex Sink, the Democratic savior. LOL

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#865224 Feb 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, namE can't back up his lies with...I have no idea what beccy means; what you call yourself when you cross-dress? YOU "do sure of yourself" no doubt. LMAO@U
Deny you called carol a slut...again. come on....do it, beccy.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865225 Feb 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. Treasury
I disagree
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865226 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
If I were Christie; I wouldn't go to that shytstorm kkk meeting if they paid me.
The DNA of the demokkkratic party is inbred with hate and racism. Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by tour "culture of violence" are not by angry old white men clinging to their guns and religion.

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America, reservations and preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks.

95% of Obama followers are ignorant, lies the slave master tell their slaves to keep them from running away, the other 5% Obama's rich elite, keep lily that way.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865227 Feb 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
The bottom line is Republicans do not under any circumstances want to work with the president. Holding up Hagel's confirmation and he's a Republican, ostracising Christie for working with the president.
Of course then they go on and spew their lies about how the president is devisive and won't work with Republicans.
Bunch of friggin' liars all of them.
Love,
Homer 2016
I disagree

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865229 Feb 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Is ALREADY 1.4 MIL-OVER-NON-BUDGET.
GONG.
Keep trying though Homuh...Glat sayz he'd lend you your pencils back ifn you wanna do the figuring lol.
How can that be? We had a 3 billion surplus in january...oh, its a spending problem, not a revenue problem.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865230 Feb 27, 2013
Eliminate all and legalize gambling, pot and prostitution. Problem solved.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865231 Feb 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Man, you are dumb. Do you really think I was answering any of his questions with my answer. The depths of your stupidity knows no bounds. Stick to your incorrect predictions.
I disagree
Cweed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865232 Feb 27, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing the main points.
That TARP ($737 billion) was the bail-out passed by Bush.
And ARRA ($831 billion) was the bail-out passed by Obama.
Of ARRA's $831 billion, only $27.2 billion went to green energy projects or 3.2%.
Some of that 3.2% was spent on boondoggles, I'll admit. But you were wrong in suggesting a major part of ARRA funding went in this direction.
You're missing the main points.
Obama is incompetent.
Obama has been a failure in his first term.
Obama is still incompetent and a failure as president.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865233 Feb 27, 2013
eliminate all taxes
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#865234 Feb 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash: Bush isn't president.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
The govenrment hasn't changed much since Bush so it's basically the same ergo my answer is valid.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#865235 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree
See what I mean? And then you'll blame me for being divisive and unwilling to work with you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865236 Feb 27, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Who?
"Myself"...can't you read?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#865237 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
If I were Christie; I wouldn't go to that shytstorm kkk meeting if they paid me.
I'm sure they would pay you to make sure your inebriated derriere stayed behind the warehouse slugging them down in Boca.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865238 Feb 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Homer not responding to jackasses who part of his posts in their reply.
Love,
Homer
I disagree
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#865239 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. I just wish your fellow loony left wingers had the balls to tell you. Homer?
I thought SapphireBlue was the new Carol. I can't keep track of everyone and all the comings and goings.

How's this:

Everyone please try and be a little nicer to everyone else and cool it with the vulgarities.

Love,

Homer 2016
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#865240 Feb 27, 2013
Sounds like lily has all the ingredients for another family reunion; the liquor is already legal.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#865241 Feb 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I could probably live with his size
I'm sure you already do.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#865242 Feb 27, 2013
I recall back in the day playing poker with Peppy while he smoked a fat one with a hooker on his lap. Those were the days, that's when Republicans were fun to hang around with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Mothra 52,905
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Buckwheat 187,450
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 30 min Ali-Fail-a 388
time to " splain" 47 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 4-28-15 56 min Blunt Advice 4
News New study details downside of CTA's newest rail... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Abby 4-28-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]