Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865042 Feb 26, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>OOHHHHH The Dems wrecked the economy... I didn't realize that... now we can go home because the mystery has been solved... the Democratic did it...
NOT the Republican "trickle down your chin" theory of allowing the banks to become unregulated... Not the Newt Gingrich govenment shut down that was the true turning point of the peoples understanding of what it was to be a true conservative... A failure at every turn... Not the program cutting that the most needy and hungriest of children were depending on because their parents' weren't good enough to sit alongside with the the well to do conservatives' sick understand of corporate croniism... Nor the love affair with he same mega rich corporate entities who sent hundreds of thousands of jobs overseas while their political lap dogs blamed it on welfare mothers... No not them...
It was the Democratics...
God, can you send us another Christopher Dorner for the Conservative party this time?... Please, hold off on the retribution on the LAPD for now... We have a missed communication with the conservative zelots who intend to destroy any chances of the poor becoming middleclass one day...
You are a confused individual.

If anyone can be blamed for ignoring the many warnings about an impending housing market collapse, it is the democrats.

If anyone can be blamed for defending Fannie and Freddie and lying to the American public that there was absolutely no problem, it is the democrats.

If anyone can be blamed for controlling congress and the purse strings for two years before the bottom fell out and two years afterwards, it is the democrats.

What happened decades ago is done and over.

The world as we once knew it has changed. Democrats had their turn at bat even though they are as much to blame, if not more, for getting us to this point. If you can't see where we are now under their leadership and where we're going if people like you continue to believe their lies and deception, you are the problem.

It's the people, not the ones they elect, who are the problem.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#865043 Feb 26, 2013
NORDIC NIGHT AT THE KENNEDY CENTER... LEO, BABY,I LOVE YOU BUT TIME'S RUNNIN' OUT. HEDDA GABLER COMIN' UP. STOP RESISTIN', YOU LOVE ME TOO! DEBIL HOLD YOU CLOSE, KISS YOU BEHIND YOUR EARS... LIFE IS SHORT, DO YOU MEAN TO DENY THE OBVIOUS? THAT L'IL BABY IS MINE. NO MAN LOVES YOU LIKE I DO. SURRENDER.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865045 Feb 26, 2013
Captain Douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, the douche, most corrupt administration in history. Sadly half of our present population are ignorant and stupid. They're called liberals.
We can only hope they will give themselves enough rope to hang their ideology and their lies and deception finally exposed.

It's the people I'm worried about. The blind are leading the blind and the blind are electing them.

Things are becoming very precarious. Half the country is totally oblivious or tiptoeing through the tulips which is a land mine field.
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#865046 Feb 26, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "to" you idiot.
Is there some unwritten rule that you can't be a member of the GOP if you have an education beyond the 5th grade?
the grave digger is a democrat you putz,,,but the only democrat that woke up and saw the light at the end of the tunnel and with obama as the train engine master with control of the light,,,its a run away you putz,,,so if the GOP has under a 5th grade education,,,at least we all can see a child could do better then what we have,,,ha haa haaa,,,can you imagin if a republican would of won the first term that obama frauded his way in with acorns fraud votes?,,,my GOD man,,,your a putz,,,we wouldnt be over 16 trillion in debt and going up per second or have sky high unemployment numbers or be scared of the terrorist attacks or pass a obamacare type bill that the whole country hates and will be dismantled in time,,,holy crap batman,,,your a putz,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Cway

United States

#865047 Feb 26, 2013
Cweed wrote:
<quoted text> Green Energy? Ahhh... so that's ANOTHER magic hopey-changey disappearance act of Obama's Stimulus Extravaganza...
You are missing the main points.

That TARP ($737 billion) was the bail-out passed by Bush.

And ARRA ($831 billion) was the bail-out passed by Obama.

Of ARRA's $831 billion, only $27.2 billion went to green energy projects or 3.2%.

Some of that 3.2% was spent on boondoggles, I'll admit. But you were wrong in suggesting a major part of ARRA funding went in this direction.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865050 Feb 26, 2013
You are an evil and vile man and you do not control me. Quite the contrary, I make you dance.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865051 Feb 26, 2013
Wanna bet, honey? Wanna bet who makes who dance?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865052 Feb 26, 2013
That is not me. Please don't encourage him, he's evil. He calls himself the debil but what he really is, is a liberal coward. He makes fun of women, is that what they want? Leosnana, is that what you want?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865053 Feb 26, 2013
I'm so sick of this! Is there anyone here who is man enough to stand up to this creature? Anyone?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865054 Feb 26, 2013
Obama's double talk.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search... 's+double+talk&mid=B272678 1660643CDF59BB2726781660643CDF 59B&view=detail&FORM=V IRE1

He has a pattern of contradicting himself. Does he do this on purpose or does he really think we're all this stupid? And not just the ones who apparently are.

Night owl tonight. But eyes are starting to get heavy.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865055 Feb 26, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
That is not me. Please don't encourage him, he's evil. He calls himself the debil but what he really is, is a liberal coward. He makes fun of women, is that what they want? Leosnana, is that what you want?
I can see it's time to leave again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865056 Feb 26, 2013
carol? carol?... why you not just pull your capri pants down an' take it like a man? You will sooner or later, honey. It's what I do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#865058 Feb 26, 2013
carol, honey, you said you weren't leaving. Then you said you were leaving. You said you "gave up." Then you said you would never give up. It's sort of like your politics: you say one thing... then you do another. Whore. You'd do anything for money wouldn't you dear? You're a republican: you'll do absolutely anything for spare change - pun intended. Slut.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#865061 Feb 26, 2013
You conservatives are fond of touting capitalism in its pure laissez-faire form.

As I recall, there was a very dark side to it. For example 12-hour a day, six-days-a-week child labor for pennies an hour. Employers had no responsibility for unsafe conditions in the workplace. If a worker lost a hand to an electric saw, he had no recourse. And was typically fired and replaced.

Drugs were unregulated. There were no health standards for canned goods, meat and poultry.

These issues were not addressed until enough progressive-minded politicians were elected to office and passed laws ending such conditions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#865062 Feb 26, 2013
I find it amazing you Republicans can even show your faces after what your party has done.

Try to remember when Clinton left office we had a balanced federal budget.

By the time Bush left, the annual deficit went from zero to over one trillion per year.

He outed a CIA agent in retaliation for her husband writing a critical editorial in the NY Times.

He lied the country into an unnecessary war that cost the lives of 4,0000 Americans and ran up enormous debt, to the profit of the military industries.

And he left office with the economy in shambles.

All this "commie" stuff you're throwing at Obama is a smoke screen to divert attention from the failure of the Bush years.

I remember the exact same accusations were leveled at Clinton.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#865063 Feb 26, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>the grave digger is a democrat you putz,,,but the only democrat that woke up and saw the light at the end of the tunnel and with obama as the train engine master with control of the light,,,its a run away you putz,,,so if the GOP has under a 5th grade education,,,at least we all can see a child could do better then what we have,,,ha haa haaa,,,can you imagin if a republican would of won the first term that obama frauded his way in with acorns fraud votes?,,,my GOD man,,,your a putz,,,we wouldnt be over 16 trillion in debt and going up per second or have sky high unemployment numbers or be scared of the terrorist attacks or pass a obamacare type bill that the whole country hates and will be dismantled in time,,,holy crap batman,,,your a putz,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Grave Digger, let me see if I've got this right.

You would have us believe that when Bush left office, the economy was in great shape, we had no debt, and no costly wars to finish.

Correct?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#865064 Feb 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, like you, is a pathological liar.
THERE ARE NO SPENDING CUTS PLANNED.
Obama is lying to you... again.
The only people in Congress pushing for less government spending are TEA Party. Every other Representative and Senator in Congress is negotiating how much more the government should grow.
We cannot pay for the government of the size it is now. What kind of an idiot discusses making the government even bigger?
Answer: Obama and Democrats.
Your Tea Party is a bunch of fools shilling for fascist plutocrats who wouldn't bother to urinate on you if you were on fire. They want less government for the same reason criminals want fewer cops on the street, so that they can rape and pillage our resources and environment to their hearts will and privatize our prisons, schools and highways not for the public good but to line their own pockets.
You're an idiot DB!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865065 Feb 27, 2013
There are two ways to conquer & enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt."
~ John Adams, 1826

The Quote of the Decade:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Barack H. Obama

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For Real

United States

#865066 Feb 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
There are two ways to conquer & enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt."
~ John Adams, 1826
The Quote of the Decade:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Barack H. Obama
lying imbecile.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865067 Feb 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Tea Party is a bunch of fools shilling for fascist plutocrats who wouldn't bother to urinate on you if you were on fire. They want less government for the same reason criminals want fewer cops on the street, so that they can rape and pillage our resources and environment to their hearts will and privatize our prisons, schools and highways not for the public good but to line their own pockets.
You're an idiot DB!
The federal government food stamp program, part of the U.S. Dept. or Agriculture, is pleased to currently be distributing the greatest amount of food stamps ever in our nation's Obama history...

Meanwhile, the U.S. National Park Service, also part of the U.S. Dept of Agriculture, asks us "Please do not feed the animals" as the animals may become dependent on handouts and not learn to take care of themselves. Yes liberals are that stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques Ottawa 181,736
Abby 12-18 32 min pde 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 70,989
Deat Abby 12-16 40 min Mister Tonka 70
Woman walks into a welfare office... 57 min GotsMe2ManyKids 7
Food for Thought 1 hr NationRunByIdiots 1
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 25
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 am PST

ESPN10:10AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Why did Chicago wait until now to bench Jay Cutler?
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices
ESPN12:14 PM
Bears seek 'spark', bench Cutler for Clausen