Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,801)

Showing posts 796,001 - 796,020 of1,034,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text> NO Suprize... it's no suprise that you are stupid and a liar... The CT gunman, if you can call him that mother was a staunch conservative who believed in preparedness and was a member of the NRA... where her sick as* son did the deed of murder of little babies... and the Gangs who kill themselves are no less sick minded than the Klan Groups and Neo-Nazi thugs who sell drugs(Meth and Crack) within their neighborhoods as oppose to the innercity street gangs....
By the way... what denomination are the Klan and the Neo-Nazis?... LMAO..
Liberal Logic, Hairplugs Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shot gun outside, in the air, on a balcony. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot. Definitely deranged liberal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
geez dude.
ok, i agree with whatever the point is that you're trying to make.
are we done?
Don't worry about what "Ta Setis Revenge" thinks. He doesn't do it very often anyway. Definitely deranged liberal.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
If you want to keep score of right vs left atrocities then add the victims of all these killers together and then compare that to the innocent people killed by right wing fanatic Tim McVeigh.
Now get some mental help waxturd before you hurt some babies like your idol Tim.

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "culture of violence" are not by old angry white men clinging to their guns and religion.
The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, the government took care of the Indians and Hitler took care of the Jews? Definitely liberal.
Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron was optional.
No.. there is far more violence coming from the southern conservative monsters, backwater, milltown, sisterfucker that roam with the living... there has never been anyone more deranged than a racist two legged dog who doesn't know the difference between large clitand a two inch d*ck... IT'S ALL THE SAME TO HIM!... lol...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Logic, Hairplugs Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shot gun outside, in the air, on a balcony. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot. Definitely deranged liberal.
You know... I get it now.. YOu are just an uneducated stupidass boy lovingfaggot...

Joe Biden or Hillary will be the next President... You can forget about the white house George... they wont let you back in the front door anymore... better try the back... don't forget to drop off the groceries... lol...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to keep score of right vs left atrocities then add the victims of all these killers together and then compare that to the innocent people killed by right wing fanatic Tim McVeigh.
Now get some mental help waxturd before you hurt some babies like your idol Tim.
He is not waxman you retarded parnoid imbecile.
Speaking of keeping track, hypocrite, Democrat Johnson wasted 50,000+ lives for a war we lost and he lied about.
KMA, Susie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about what "Ta Setis Revenge" thinks. He doesn't do it very often anyway. Definitely deranged liberal.
DUUHHH!.... DEPHINUTPINLY UH DEERAANNGEDD LIBAWAL...

LMAO... Try another line "No suprize your stupid"...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
No.. there is far more violence coming from the southern conservative monsters, backwater, milltown, sisterfucker that roam with the living... there has never been anyone more deranged than a racist two legged dog who doesn't know the difference between large clitand a two inch d*ck... IT'S ALL THE SAME TO HIM!... lol...
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about your post."

Tell us us why the inner city ghettos and projects of America are the 'Blue Magnets' of poverty and killings for blacks? How or why that happened?

Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You know... I get it now.. YOu are just an uneducated stupidass boy lovingfaggot...
Joe Biden or Hillary will be the next President... You can forget about the white house George... they wont let you back in the front door anymore... better try the back... don't forget to drop off the groceries... lol...
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a deranged morons best choice. Definitely liberal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Logic, Hairplugs Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shot gun outside, in the air, on a balcony. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot. Definitely deranged liberal.
Just get ready to give up that AR15 you psycho... and any other illegal gun that you didn't register to the state... It's coming... and I hope you and others of your ilk try something stupid...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your all about the democrats needing morons to replenish their ranks. You looking for friends Tim McVeigh with the same deranged mental disorder as you...priceless!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not waxman you retarded parnoid imbecile.
Speaking of keeping track, hypocrite, Democrat Johnson wasted 50,000+ lives for a war we lost and he lied about.
KMA, Susie.
That war started with Eisenhower... I do believe that he was a republican you ass... Johnson was dumb enought to escalate the war for the sake of the coporations who you conservatives lick off everyday... lol... Kennedy was trying to stop the Vietnam war which got him killed...

But it was the republicans who started that war...
Damn... what an uneducated jack*ss...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your all about the democrats needing morons to replenish their ranks. You looking for friends Tim McVeigh with the same deranged mental disorder as you...priceless!
Hey... "man who shoots boy with skittles" you are lying again... There are certainly no shortage of crazies in florida are there?...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text> Just get ready to give up that AR15 you psycho... and any other illegal gun that you didn't register to the state... It's coming... and I hope you and others of your ilk try something stupid...
You are a very special kind of deranged stupid aren't you?

The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, the government took care of the Indians and Hitler took care of the Jews?

These men oppose your right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Obama. Who do you trust?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Hey... "man who shoots boy with skittles" you are lying again... There are certainly no shortage of crazies in florida are there?...
You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. You won't disarm a deranged liberal.

Gun laws will never make an insane, deranged liberal sane.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Hey... "man who shoots boy with skittles" you are lying again... There are certainly no shortage of crazies in florida are there?...
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about your post."
Tell us us why the inner city ghettos and projects of America are the 'Blue Magnets' of poverty and killings for blacks? How or why that happened?
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
You tell me "Man who shoots unarmed boy with skittles?"... Ask yourself where did those guns come from?... they certainly didn't make them in the innerclties... nor the magazines, we certainly need the jobs... Ask yourself... they didn't make the drugs and the crack nor do they grow it in the black community neither you harvard genius... lol... and how did they get into those communities... there are no gunstores there for the most part and not a single gun manufacturer... there are no plant crops to grow poppy fields in the ghetto... To think about it, there are tons of liquors stored in liquor stores throughout the inner cities yet there are no liquor manufacturers there neither... Ummmmm?....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. You won't disarm a deranged liberal.
Gun laws will never make an insane, deranged liberal sane.
Nor a boyloving rightwingfaggot with a AR15... but Obama and Biden and the progressive America damn sure will try... So, get prepared stupid one who can't spell surprise... it's going to happen...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In some states, if they are in your house, it's open season. You have no responsibility to assess the threat.
Adios, m-f.
A cop entered my home uninvited. Can I hurt him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for deranged liberals and wikipedia that needs work.
DUUUHHH!... DA'RE GO DAT WOR'D AGAIN... DERANNGADED... LOL... Excuse me evowee boddies... im fom florida... home of da hanging chads and little boys widt hoodies on widt skittles in da're poc-kkk-ets... and neo- conservative nuts... where is my guuns...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 796,001 - 796,020 of1,034,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]