Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
795,961 - 795,980 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864796 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If I worked a side job to earn money to buy a $2000 big screen TV & brought it home. I later took it back before I opened it & exchanged it for a lesser $1,000 model, would my $1000 refund be saved or earned?
Would it look different in my wallet if you decided it was saved or earned?
You do understand that you can't save that $1000 untill after you earn it, right? You change words so you can argue your point. Earned and saved mean 2 different things no matter what it looks like in your wallet.
Forum

Lovington, NM

#864798 Feb 26, 2013
Forum wrote:
Sequester means to kidnap.
Obama is tellng us "I burned you" but we don't get it!
He is cutting money for the naval ships?
Is he getting rid of military so we are defenseless?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864799 Feb 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but then it never ends. Sometimes it's better to just let it go. Karma will get him in the end. That dog will bite someone eventually.
Then let it go already.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864800 Feb 26, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I think the jig is up so to speak, but hey the law library in every penetentuary in the country is full of "lawyers" .
Agreed

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864801 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Florida leash law says all dogs have to be on a leash; my daughters dog ran out of the house without a leash. Nothing we can do about it. A normal neighbor would have gladly paid the bill; but, as I said, that guy is not normal.
Just because my husband is an attorney doesn't mean that he spends his time on stuff like this. We don't need his money to pay the vet bill, we'd rather live in peace and leave it alone.
But you're not living in peace or leaving it alone. Something in your story smells fishy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#864803 Feb 26, 2013
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/02/budge...

12 Ways the Sequester Will Screw the Poor

óBy Erika Eichelberger

| Mon Feb. 25, 2013 3:12 AM PST

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#864804 Feb 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that you can't save that $1000 untill after you earn it, right? You change words so you can argue your point. Earned and saved mean 2 different things no matter what it looks like in your wallet.
You didn't answer the question.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#864805 Feb 26, 2013
As I stated: carol will be fine WHEN she decides to come back on thread.

As for you, you're hopeless. Unless ...

You can find a doctor willing to double up your Xanax and triple up your Haldol with an added boost of Thorazine.

But, the pharmaceutical companies are getting wealthy off of your Mental Disorder.

Shame ... But, it'll get you doin' the Straight Jacket Shuffle ..!
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
? She will? Does that mean she's found a Florida doctor willing to double up her Xanax?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864806 Feb 26, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to mention the name of the mental hospital in which you reside.
Would one of the 18 people that thought this dumbass post that waxturd has used at least 20 times is brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron, get some help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#864807 Feb 26, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text> There is something really wrong with you.. Ohhh I see... it wasn't Bush's policies along with the republican gangsters who hijacked the whitehouse and created two wars for the purpose of attaining oil fields... The wars cost more than a billion dollars a day...
I keep being reminded how f*cking retarded you REPUBLICANS are...
"Bush's policies"

Here's the actual quotes from Democrats outright lying in negotiations with Republicans for no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...

Here, the Democrats vote to support the war in Iraq:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...

An amendment to the resolution by Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, "that would have limited U.S. military action to enforcing a new U.N. resolution to eliminate Iraq's nuclear, biological and chemical weapons programs" was "turned back" by "supporters of the White House measure" and "died on a 75-24 vote." Levin proposed that, "if the United Nations did not act, Bush could seek a second vote to move against Iraq without U.N. support."

Other amendment attempts also failed:

Rep. Barbara T. Lee (D-Calif.): "would have urged the president to use diplomacy and work through the United Nations rather than launch a military strike. It failed by 355 to 72."
That's a slaughter.

Rep. John M. Spratt Jr.(D-S.C.) and Rep. James P. Moran (D-Va.): "would have authorized U.S military action only if it were sanctioned by the Security Council or by a second congressional vote later this year. It lost 270 to 55."
That's an anihilation.

Democrate overwhelmingly supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans gave them what they wanted with the subprime housing loan program that collapsed our economy.

Just how did you become so ignorant of American history and the history of your own political party?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#864810 Feb 26, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're running away again. Quit stalling. Fill in the blanks. Just for you, I'll change the category of future spending to "projected expenditure".
"The only thing that is being discussed is whether to borrow 8.5 trillion dollars over the next 10 years, or to borrow only 7 trillion dollars over the next 10 years."
THERE IS NO SEQUESTER.
It's all a propaganda lie.
THERE IS NO PLAN TO REDUCE GOVERNMENT SPENDING.
The only thing that is being discussed is whether to borrow 8.5 trillion dollars over the next 10 years, or to borrow only 7 trillion dollars over the next 10 years.
There is no plan to pay for the government. The only plan for government being discussed is about having a government that can never be paid for.
Obama is a pathological liar.
Let's go over this again....
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "SEQUESTER".
THERE IS NO PLAN TO CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING.
And, Obama is a pathological liar.
Or, I could be wrong. Help us understand the so-called "sequester".
Fill in the blanks for us here:
Government spending
2012 (total expenditure)
then,(projected expenditure)
___with sequester_/_ without sequester___
Thank you for educating the readers here.
Now, tell us why Obama is spewing an obvious lie about having to fire people because of "cuts" that don't exist.
So how can there be a "with sequester" and a "without sequester" if there is no sequester.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#864811 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't answer the question.
You didn't answer the question, idiot.
Here's what you are running away from again:

Government spending

2012 (total expenditure)

___with sequester_/_ without sequester___

Now, tell us why Obama is spewing an obvious lie about having to cut jobs because of "cuts" that don't exist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864812 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't answer the question.
You're right because your "question" has nothing to do with the fact that you fabricate what others say then base your argument on what you claim they said, not what was actually said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shadow

Houston, TX

#864813 Feb 26, 2013
Nothing ever changes here, does it? Lib half-wits running around screaming for their mommies while their messiah plays footsie with Hollyweird stars.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#864815 Feb 26, 2013
http://www.motherjones.com/moj o/2013/02/budget-cuts-sequeste r-low-income-poor
12 Ways the Sequester Will Screw the Poor
óBy Erika Eichelberger
| Mon Feb. 25, 2013 3:12 AM PST
By Mother lily Obamaberger is more like it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
IT IS OBAMAS FAULT

Fayetteville, NC

#864816 Feb 26, 2013
Reuters)- President Barack Obama took his case for softening the effect of deep budget cuts to a shipyard town dependent on defense contracting on Tuesday, but there was little sign he will be able to halt automatic cuts from starting this week.

"These cuts are wrong. They are not smart, they're not fair. They are a self-inflicted wound that doesn't have to happen," he told workers in Newport News, Virginia.

He was speaking in front of a huge submarine propeller at the Newport News Shipbuilding shipyard where scheduled maintenance to the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln has been delayed due to the budget crisis.

It was the latest event staged by the White House to warn of the possible damage to public services - from less child care to air travel chaos - from the $85 billion across-the-board budget cuts that are due to begin on Friday.

An agreement in Congress would halt the cuts but with days to go before the ax starts to fall the two parties do not agree on what to replace them with.

Republicans seek different, more targeted, spending cuts than entailed in "sequestration," as the automatic cuts are known in Washington budget parlance. They complain that Obama is overplaying worries about sequestration to promote long-held plans to close tax loopholes.

House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner accused Obama of using "our military men and women as a prop in yet another campaign rally to support his tax hikes."

HE IS BACK THE (DOG AND PONY SHOW )GET YOUR FREE TICKETS
NO IT IS BUSH FAULT!NO IT IS GOPS FAULT
THE BUCK STOPS WERE??????????
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#864817 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the 18 people that thought this dumbass post that waxturd has used at least 20 times is brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron, get some help.
You forgot to mention the name of the mental hospital for the elderly in which you reside.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#864818 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So how can there be a "with sequester" and a "without sequester" if there is no sequester.
You're running away again. Quit stalling. Fill in the blanks. Just for you, I'll change the category of future spending to "projected expenditure", and I put "sequester" in quotation marks, meaning that is what idiots like you and Obama are calling it.

THERE IS NO PLAN TO REDUCE GOVERNMENT SPENDING.
The only thing that is being discussed is whether to borrow 8.5 trillion dollars over the next 10 years, or to borrow only 7 trillion dollars over the next 10 years.
There is no plan to pay for the government. The only plan for government being discussed is about having a government that can never be paid for.
Obama is a pathological liar.

Let's go over this again....
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "SEQUESTER".
Government spending
2012 (total expenditure)
___with "sequester"_/_ without "sequester"___

Now, tell us why Obama is spewing an obvious lie about having to fire people because of "cuts" that don't exist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeryNotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#864819 Feb 26, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
As previously stated, I admit it is me judging my own and everyone else's posts. I have admitted to it before. I spend my day doing it. I am inviting you and all my topix friends to join me in this and so far no one has taken the bait. It does begin to make me feel mentally ill but so far it hasn't stopped my insane desire to do it. I use my multiple sock puppets and various phony topix accounts for this. It's fun!! Why not give it a try? I have nothing else to do with my life so please stop criticizing me for this and try to understand what it is like to be me, someone who lives in a delusional topix fantasy world where I feel like what I do matters. It's all I have left. My lies, my sockpuppets and my judgits.
Can I get your phone number so we can chit chat about this?
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#864820 Feb 26, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bush's policies"
Here's the actual quotes from Democrats outright lying in negotiations with Republicans for no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...
Here, the Democrats vote to support the war in Iraq:
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...
An amendment to the resolution by Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, "that would have limited U.S. military action to enforcing a new U.N. resolution to eliminate Iraq's nuclear, biological and chemical weapons programs" was "turned back" by "supporters of the White House measure" and "died on a 75-24 vote." Levin proposed that, "if the United Nations did not act, Bush could seek a second vote to move against Iraq without U.N. support."
Other amendment attempts also failed:
Rep. Barbara T. Lee (D-Calif.): "would have urged the president to use diplomacy and work through the United Nations rather than launch a military strike. It failed by 355 to 72."
That's a slaughter.
Rep. John M. Spratt Jr.(D-S.C.) and Rep. James P. Moran (D-Va.): "would have authorized U.S military action only if it were sanctioned by the Security Council or by a second congressional vote later this year. It lost 270 to 55."
That's an anihilation.
Democrate overwhelmingly supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans gave them what they wanted with the subprime housing loan program that collapsed our economy.
Just how did you become so ignorant of American history and the history of your own political party?
The discussion was concerning additional oversight. Not no oversight.

you are a liar

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Virus Infected 49,488
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 2 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 4 hr My Flowers 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search