Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#864957 Feb 26, 2013
Cway wrote:
Some of the Obama bail-outs I agree went to bogus projects.
But to the plus side, the banks were recapitalized, and major businesses like AIG and General Motors kept afloat.
In response, the stock market stabilized, with the DOW at 8600. It has recovered to a point over 13000.
Unemployment, at 7.8% under Bush and climbing finally stabilized at 10% and has come back down to 8%.
The bail-out helped provide unemployment for millions of Americans who couldn't find work.
It also kept numerous state and local governments solvent.
To say the bail-outs achieved nothing is a ludicrous argument.
you are so blind too the lefty ways,,,first off,,,not just some went too bogus projects,,,next off,,,the bail out paid workers too stay off work longer and we all will be paying for these bailouts for generations too come,,,you blind lefty,,,cant you see what this president and your lefty side has done already and are still doing today,,,obama is already known as the welfare president,,,he or no lefty in the world is going too change that fact,,,then tack on the lieing about the terrorist attacks and this isnt into finding out how hurtfull this welfare obama care is going to fail and hurt this country,,,you do relize all this bailout money has too be paid back and the trillions in debt will catch up with this country one day,,,plus there is a clock now counting obamas term down on the internet,,,second by second,,,how funny,,,but the scary part is the clock right next too it shows how the debt ceiling is going up second by second,,,so who hurts in the end of this welfare president and his lefty idiots,,,we all will,,,half the lefties will hide in the end and the other half will wake up and see the light,,,that the welfare president they gave support too was nothing more then a hollywood fame seeking wrong choice,,,ha haa haaa
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#864958 Feb 26, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>The the country turned around and voted in a bigger failure. Who has put this country in more debt than any president in history.
Uh, that would be Reagan, you dumbass, get your facts straight once in awhile.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864959 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Time Magazine knows a lot more than a dumbass like you.
You should look it up & become informed.
I didn't question time magazine's knowledge. I asked if it was the same list as mj. I think it's time you got someone to interpret these posts for you.

Does time have the same list as mj?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864960 Feb 26, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You rightwing morons believe what you want to believe, regardless of reality.
Like, for example, Mitt Romney will be President.
Don't you have some 5th graders to "watch"?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#864961 Feb 26, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that IN has dropped the vaginal probes to just one.
You realize what it takes to pass a Constitutional Amendment, right?
I dont think you understand what is going or what a Constitutional convention is. I believe you have been probed to many times by the Modern Liberals in Washington DC.

Constitutional convention

A constitutional congress is now a gathering for the purpose of writing a new constitution in a consitutional convention or revising an existing constitution. A general constitutional convention is called to create the first constitution of a political unit or to entirely replace an existing constitution. An unlimited constitutional convention is called to revise an existing constitution to the extent that it deems to be proper, whereas a limited constitutional convention is restricted to revising only the areas of the current constitution named in the convention's call, the legal mandate establishing the convention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_c... (political_meeting)
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#864962 Feb 26, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you are so blind too the lefty ways,,,first off,,,not just some went too bogus projects,,,next off,,,the bail out paid workers too stay off work longer and we all will be paying for these bailouts for generations too come,,,you blind lefty,,,cant you see what this president and your lefty side has done already and are still doing today,,,obama is already known as the welfare president,,,he or no lefty in the world is going too change that fact,,,then tack on the lieing about the terrorist attacks and this isnt into finding out how hurtfull this welfare obama care is going to fail and hurt this country,,,you do relize all this bailout money has too be paid back and the trillions in debt will catch up with this country one day,,,plus there is a clock now counting obamas term down on the internet,,,second by second,,,how funny,,,but the scary part is the clock right next too it shows how the debt ceiling is going up second by second,,,so who hurts in the end of this welfare president and his lefty idiots,,,we all will,,,half the lefties will hide in the end and the other half will wake up and see the light,,,that the welfare president they gave support too was nothing more then a hollywood fame seeking wrong choice,,,ha haa haaa
It's "to" you idiot.
Is there some unwritten rule that you can't be a member of the GOP if you have an education beyond the 5th grade?
TheInderependent Majority

London, KY

#864963 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things have absolute deadlines, such as legal filings, proposals, etc.
If the clock strikes midnight and the task is not complete, months of work may go down the drain.
No excuses.
You reading from Cinderella and the Three Bears? Did you already complete the Seven Tortoises and Goldilocks's Little Lamb?

Add another paragraph or two-not just sentences this time, fifty words, to the previously stated assignment.

NO templating allowed.

(be sure and bring one of Homer's pencil sharpeners home with you in case your #12 glitter pencil breaks!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#864964 Feb 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some 5th graders to "watch"?
So you share Nobama's sicko fantasy.
Figures.
Cweed

Pompano Beach, FL

#864965 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was great. But it is better than it was in January of 2009.
LMAO
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#864966 Feb 26, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, resist change is right.
The birthplace of the KKK.
Although I have to admit, the whole vaginal probe idea is pretty forward thinking.
I had to get out of Indiana...a lot of REALLY overweight, bigoted, religiously zealous morons.
Mitch McConnell was reasonable, but now you elected a true idiot in Pence.
Yeah...I actually got kicked out of Indiana, and you can't blame them.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#864967 Feb 26, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You rightwing morons believe what you want to believe, regardless of reality.
Like, for example, Mitt Romney will be President.
You know that not gonna be happenin now that the lowlife they be votin an all

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#864968 Feb 26, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
correction Mitch Daniels was reasonable
he was a Strident Modern Liberal too & Washington DC Progressive and was all about change and the Conservatives here were really infuriated when Daniels made Indiana adhere to Daylight Savings time which to me it was no big deal since I have lived out of Indiana before but to Conservatives that have never had to change their clocks or ever lived outside Indiana it was a big deal plus when he signed into law Indiana's statewide smoking ban.

Further proof that Mitch Daniels is a strident liberal

http://zbigniewmazurak.wordpress.com/2011/05/...
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#864969 Feb 26, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
correction Mitch Daniels was reasonable
I toll you I be drinkin with lily again
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#864971 Feb 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think you understand what is going or what a Constitutional convention is. I believe you have been probed to many times by the Modern Liberals in Washington DC.
Constitutional convention
A constitutional congress is now a gathering for the purpose of writing a new constitution in a consitutional convention or revising an existing constitution. A general constitutional convention is called to create the first constitution of a political unit or to entirely replace an existing constitution. An unlimited constitutional convention is called to revise an existing constitution to the extent that it deems to be proper, whereas a limited constitutional convention is restricted to revising only the areas of the current constitution named in the convention's call, the legal mandate establishing the convention.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_c... (political_meeting)
A complete and total waste of time and taxpayer dollars.
About as nonsensical as talk of seceding.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864972 Feb 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerrriiist.
WRONG, as usual chitfernobrains.

The guy is simply just one those "WORKING class" type fellers-that those of who live in REAL world of. No majeek stickwands or walking on water abilities like what you mispercieve with yer velveteenage poster boi O'potus there-just a normal, every day working class guy, with a sense of humor, in some pretty damn shitty conditions and a mouthy arse bimbo on his case-BLESS HIS working class T.E.A.(over worked no doubt) heart.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#864973 Feb 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
If president nobvama's stimulus turned things around and created more jobs why is the unemployment rate higher than when nobama's porkulis boll was passed?
You should think before you post. You are stoopid, you do not have to prove it with your every post.
Peace
KMA
PS: You will admit the unemployment rate is higher than when nobama acted, or will you lie about that little fact also?
Only a f*cking idiot would look at a time were we were losing 750,000 jobs a month on the way to a 10.2% unemployment rate & think that is actually better than being about at that same rate today on the way out of this situation.

But hey, you, being a dumbass, blame Obama for not ending these job loses the second he walked in the door.

You gave yet to admit the recession started & fomented under the Bush administration.

Just keep being the dumbass you have always been. We're used to it. It gives me a laugh every day.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864974 Feb 26, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
So you share Nobama's sicko fantasy.
Figures.
Who's the victim when you watch two 13 year olds having sex? You claim there was no victim. Normal people know the 13yo are the victims.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#864975 Feb 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't question time magazine's knowledge. I asked if it was the same list as mj. I think it's time you got someone to interpret these posts for you.
Does time have the same list as mj?
I apologize. Here I thought you were capable of f*cking reading & looking it up yourself.

I should have known that was beyond your abilities.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864976 Feb 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
If president nobvama's stimulus turned things around and created more jobs why is the unemployment rate higher than when nobama's porkulis boll was passed?
You should think before you post. You are stoopid, you do not have to prove it with your every post.
Peace
KMA
PS: You will admit the unemployment rate is higher than when nobama acted, or will you lie about that little fact also?
They believe what their handlers tell them.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864977 Feb 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>As a lifelong PA resident Galt speaks fluent hillbilly.
You need a new translation ring Homah-that was Massholey.

Geez.

(Can Galt borrow some your pencils-he's gotten himself in some deep work doodoo for the next 24 hrs. He might need a ruler, and a few of dem dar "legal size" sheets of paper too. And maybe one of them thar perty pocket folders, if he's on a cheapskate binge. And a clock with some dem big numbers, so'z he doesn't miss the majeek hr when the golden coach turns back into a pumpkin!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Pizza Blows 26 min joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 59 min IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 2 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 98,869
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports