Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864724 Feb 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Drama queen already responding to her own bullshyte with more of it.
Where were you the other day when your fellow right wing stooges were mocking "volunteers in service to America?"
Are you saying headstart has sustained benefits? You'd be wrong if you were.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#864725 Feb 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
“You know what truth is?[...] It's some crazy thing my neighbor believes. If I want to make friends with him, I ask him what he believes. He tells me, and I say, "Yeah, yeah - ain't it the truth?”
&#8213; Kurt Vonnegut, Breakfast of Champions
Obama supporters

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864726 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Show us a "pitcher of them thar mantions in Massachuset that be prohibitly high"
Did you go to school in Texas too?
Did you see kerry's "beki stan" moment. Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#864729 Feb 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the resistance was only symbolic__heck lily Hagel and McCain were ahole buddies, Hagel worked in McCain's campaign for POTUS.
BTW did you see Florida's new US congressman Trey Radel get his ass handed to him today? This Rush wannabe is gonna be one more embarrassment for the Republican party.
I'll bet Radel posted on topix, maybe on this very thread.
No I didn't, what happened? I think Rubio voted against Hagel. Another dope. Where do they find these people?
Has Fox signed Allen West yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#864730 Feb 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
9 of your little friends

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864731 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an interesting thought. I did a search and found that in some instances they allow computer use in prisons and mental hospitals. That explains a lot. I honestly believe that at least five right wingers that post here are certifiably mentally ill, waxturd and his sockpuppets for sure.
LOL... Why would you expect lily to turn out any smarter then you? Hell, she went to prison for three years, not Princeton... you dumbass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#864732 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Sounds like a poor design; speaking of noise, my neighbors dog won't shut the hell up. What would a rightwinger do about that?
Call the cops. A dog barking all day is against the law.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864733 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Sounds like a poor design; speaking of noise, my neighbors dog won't shut the hell up. What would a rightwinger do about that?
A rightwinger would talk to the neighbor. A left winger would implement a barking tax then ban dogs that bark over a certain decibel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864734 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil Gramm is the Forrest Gump of financial calamity. Time and again, his face appears at key moments in history. Unlike Gump, Gramm is usually planting the seeds of future disaster whenever he pops up.
Former Texas Senator Gramm is best known for his fine work dismantling financial regulations in the 1990s, which helped bring us the financial crisis of the mid-to-late-2000s. But he is also the intellectual father of the latest nightmare deviling the economy: the sequester.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/sequ...
our leading economic terrorist strikes again.
Troll: A deranged liberal who posts a deliberately provocative cut-n-paste message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption, a mind without matter, a terrorist causing a delusional argument, running on empty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864735 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Phil Gramm, the gift that keeps on giving.
Special Reports
Who wrecked the economy?

Foreclosure Phil

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2008/05/f...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#864736 Feb 26, 2013
Taneisha MoAnique Says wrote:
<quoted text>why is President Obama's latest performance a box office dud?
It has all the elements that have swooned audiences before: greedy millionaires and billionaires; corporate jets; tax loopholes for oil magnates; the forgotten middle class... It even promises imminent collapse of the U.S. military, rancid meat, air traffic havoc and teacherless classrooms. This thing should be packing theaters.
But it's not. In fact, Americans don't seem to care much at all about "Sequester, the Sequel." They are either nonplused or comfortably numb over its rollout. Whichever it is, the eyes are definitely glazed over.
Obama is doing his formulaic best to drive sales. He made his big State of the Union speech in Washington, and then HIT THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL ON AIRFORCE ONE, LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES.
He's doing small-market television interviews to AVOID INFORMED QUESTIONS from the national press, and behind him at campaign stop after stop is that perfect demographic patchwork of faces in every shade and hue. He's hammering at those unhip, unpopular, unresponsive Republicans day and night by email, text message and Twitter.
But Americans remain unexcited. When you ask them about the upcoming sequester, they are approximately split on whether to make cuts or raise taxes more, depending on how the question is framed. The one thing they aren't is riled or alarmed. Even the demonstrators sent out to picket the offices of Republican House members must sense the surrealness of this moment.
Didn't we just see this film?
Isn't this the one that ends, maddeningly, "To be continued..."?
Hi there Taneisha Monique the troll pretending to be Taneisha Monique... You're stupid...
GreyG-ORaider Troll

Central District, Hong Kong

#864737 Feb 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Why would you expect lily to turn out any smarter then you? Hell, she went to prison for three years, not Princeton... you dumbass.
LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#864738 Feb 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Call the cops. A dog barking all day is against the law.
This guy lets his dogs walk around without leashes too, one is a pitbull. I've called the cops a few times, he keeps doing it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864739 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Special Reports
Who wrecked the economy?
Foreclosure Phil
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2008/05/f...
A rumor goes in your ear, then out of your mouth. You are a deranged idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864740 Feb 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Troll: A deranged liberal who posts a deliberately provocative cut-n-paste message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption, a mind without matter, a terrorist causing a delusional argument, running on empty.
yeah, those folks ever at Breitbart are getting sick and tired of me making fun of 'Friends Of Hamas'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#864741 Feb 26, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ta Setis… If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive!!
I'm even happier than that... becsuse I know that I'm smarter than you... So, you can imagine... lol...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#864742 Feb 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying headstart has sustained benefits? You'd be wrong if you were.
It does in my area, I don't give a fk about your area.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864743 Feb 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A rumor goes in your ear, then out of your mouth. You are a deranged idiot.
rumor? kinda like right wing chain-emails?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeryNotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#864744 Feb 26, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello topix friends, I'm back from my hydrotherapy, a form of cold bath, followed up with some time on the "tranquilizing chair" and the gyroscope. Had some electric shock therapy and a quick change of depends! I'm like new!! When I can't find my "socks" I sometimes lose my grip. It's nothing to be ashamed of. The Doctors took notice and whisked me off. Just a normal part of confinement. Not to worry, I'm better than ever!!! Let the judgits resume!!!!
Warmest hugs! Not Surprized.
ps, If anyone sees "Sonicfilter" or "Nuculur Option" lurking about tell them I'm back!!!!
With bells on!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#864745 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
This guy lets his dogs walk around without leashes too, one is a pitbull. I've called the cops a few times, he keeps doing it.
Then call Animal Control. They are a danger to themselves and others. I'm sure Boca has leash laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 3 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]