Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,791)

Showing posts 795,801 - 795,820 of1,072,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why?
Harlem Globetrotters
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE IS NO PLAN TO CUT SPENDING!!!!!
It's all a propaganda lie.
The only thing being discussed is whether to borrow an additional 8.5 trillion dollars, or just an additional 7 trillion dollars, to keep a government that is impossible to pay for even at the current level of government spending.
Let's go over that again....
THERE IS NO PLAN TO CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING.
It's all a propaganda lie.
Obama is a pathological liar.
He is going to feed his people.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

It is thundering.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Democratic Senator Bill Nelson released a specific list of Florida programs that would be impacted by the cuts.
•749 reading teachers could lose their jobs
•2700 children would lose access to Headstart programs to get them ready for school
•16,000 special education students would see fewer services.
•In research dollars, Florida would lose $25.1 million in medical research funding
•$8.3 million that would go to fund research at colleges and universities could be lost.

•Cuts to health programs mean 1016 fewer low income women will receive mammograms and other cancer screenings
•7950 fewer uninsured children will receive vaccinations.
•Even seniors could be affected, with nearly $3 million dollars cut from food progams like meals-on-wheels.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"renigged"? Classic faux pas, or poetic license?
You seem to lack basic comprehension skills regarding the sequestration.
This is entirely in the Republicans lap and everyone knows it; except, perhaps for you.
Reneged. Sorry. Rhymes with rigged. Stupid mistake.

Obama signed the bill that created sequestration. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney admitted last week that “the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes, by the president’s team” when asked by a reporter whose idea it was.

Haven't the Cheerleaders shown you this video yet? I've seen it two or three times with Carney standing right there in front of a roomful of reporters saying those exact words.

Hi again, Lily, and bye again.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
Boehner recently told reporters, "We should not have to move a third bill before the Senate gets off their ass and begins to do something."
A few days before said,“Just last month, the president got his higher taxes on the wealthy, and he’s already back for more.”
Used to be called "plain talk". Sounds a lot different than double talk.
Guess I've met my quota of posts on here today.
You may not have to worry about it. I think they finally banned them clowns. Haven't seen them in over a week.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Boehner to reporters, "We should not have to move a third bill before the Senate gets off their ass and begins to do something."

Some people on here apparently don't like the Senate getting off their asses and doing something.
TheInderpendentM ajority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't really want to read the transcript, do ya?
i can post it if you want.
I'm a reader-not a youstoopidstoogeidiotbobblehea d.

I historically do NOT(!) do anything pre-"scripted" well, mostly becaurse I do not like having to be DUHMED down to r-o-b-o-T-i-c level.
So, you'd probably just be wasting your time.

Oh and PEA-S-<Insert just for the record> I also do NOT do any sort of "speshull tweatment" type poliTiCal BS for LAMERS well either. That includes juvenile type THUGGERY behavior...no matter DUH race, creed or color.

In case you didn't already notice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
stopping a tax break is stopping a tax break.
and anyway, should the 47% pay more taxes or not despite what Reagan said?
you seem conflicted this morning.
Which "tax break"?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Democratic Senator Bill Nelson released a specific list of Florida programs that would be impacted by the cuts.
•2700 children would lose access to Headstart programs to get them ready for school
•In research dollars, Florida would lose $25.1 million in medical research funding
•$8.3 million that would go to fund research at colleges and universities could be lost.
•Cuts to health programs mean 1016 fewer low income women will receive mammograms and other cancer screenings
•Even seniors could be affected, with nearly $3 million dollars cut from food progams like meals-on-wheels.
LOL.. Where's Bush when you need him?

Obama: I Will Veto Attempts To Get Rid Of Automatic Spending Cuts.

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

End of story.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Why the cuts? They are still getting more money this year than last. Did prices go up that much? They are playing you for a sucker and you are falling for it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

"1016 fewer women"

Such incredible precision!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
Boehner to reporters, "We should not have to move a third bill before the Senate gets off their ass and begins to do something."
Some people on here apparently don't like the Senate getting off their asses and doing something.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) responded to Boehner's remark. "The Republican leadership says we passed bills last year," Pelosi told reporters. "I remind them, that was a different Congress. That doesn't count in this Congress. The Republican leadership says let the Senate begin. I remind them that the Constitution says that appropriations and revenue bills must begin in the House."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Next months spending has not been cut. It's going up $5. It is becoming increasingly apparent that you are clueless.
Dumbwaiters costs:

Feb Cable:$65.00
Mar Cable:$95.00

Mar Cable under new plan :$70.00.

$25 was cut from the March expenditures.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TheInderpendentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a reader-not a youstoopidstoogeidiotbobblehea d.
I historically do NOT(!) do anything pre-"scripted" well, mostly becaurse I do not like having to be DUHMED down to r-o-b-o-T-i-c level.
So, you'd probably just be wasting your time.
Oh and PEA-S-<Insert just for the record> I also do NOT do any sort of "speshull tweatment" type poliTiCal BS for LAMERS well either. That includes juvenile type THUGGERY behavior...no matter DUH race, creed or color.
In case you didn't already notice.
kinda noticed.
TheInderpendentM ajority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the clock strikes 5 PM (or whatever) and the urgent task is not complete, dinner for the family has to wait.
Add 1000 more "I will not open my mouth and spew that of which I have no IDear about" to your lunch hour list.

Bring it home and finish it, if you cannot complete the assigned workload of the day. And do NOT let the paper get any drops of cooking grease on it, OR allow it to get wet while washing the dishes following.And do NOT burn dinner either.

And buy a damn folder, on YOUR damn dime to turn it back in, properly contained, in pristine condition, when you're finished.

After that...

Damn, and just go sit next to DUHM Duh A Vey, in the pointy tin foil hat corner- and keep the spit wads to a minimum, until you;re enlightened and told otherwise.
TAN THE MAN

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
WELLL... NOT EXACTLY, WHORE-PANTS. THERE AIN'T ANY REAL RULES SO WHO'S TO SAY WHAT THEY SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO? THAT'S RIGHT, THE FOLKS IN POWER, WHICH, IT TURNS OUT, AIN'T YOU. BUT I DIGRESS. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT, UP THE ASS OR DOWN THE GULLET? I'M STILL ON VACATION SO I'M OPEN TO ANYTHING, JUST LIKE YOU I REALIZE.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
Got that right.

RealDave 15,172 deranged Posts.. LOL... You can't get a liberal back on their feet until you first get them up off their ass.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Harlem Globetrotters
Oh! Nice! Sports and music;and art; the international unifying forces for good in the world.
TheInderpendentM ajority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"1016 fewer women"
Such incredible precision!
and Give me that damn envelope-NO spitwad material for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 795,801 - 795,820 of1,072,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Maverick 808 45,549
Make 1000$ instantly 2 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 173,742
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 4 hr wow 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••