Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
795,801 - 795,820 of 1,083,644 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
TheInderpendentM ajority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"1016 fewer women"
Such incredible precision!
and Give me that damn envelope-NO spitwad material for you!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Paul Newman in 'The Sting' said 'To run the perfect con the mark must never know he has been conned'.

The biggest 'sting' in American history is under way. What a bunch of saps!!!
TAN THE MAN

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why the cuts? They are still getting more money this year than last. Did prices go up that much? They are playing you for a sucker and you are falling for it.
HOW'S MY L'IL GIRL ENJOYIN' HER NEW WHITE BUCKS? WOO-HOO! IT'S TIME FOR THE DAYTONA 700!... WHAT?.... IT'S OVER?... ALREADY?... YOU MEAN I MISSED YET ANOTHER ICON OF AMERICAN CULTURE?... SURELY THERE'S A NAKED DUNE-BUGGY RACE OR SOMETHING?... ALLIGATOR HUNTING? SURE, THAT SOUNDS CLOSE ENOUGH...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why the cuts? They are still getting more money this year than last. Did prices go up that much? They are playing you for a sucker and you are falling for it.
I know! Who the eff cares about Head Start and Special Ed kids? And let the old people feed themselves instead of having Meals on Wheels. They should cut the Coast Guard as well; then all the Haitians and Cubans, will have a race on who can get here faster, also the drug dealers! Hurraah, they're all crossing their fingers.

(You know damn well that the Republicans are going to cave, this is just ball busting)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda noticed.
She's got to be Sarah Palin

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbwaiters costs:
Feb Cable:$65.00
Mar Cable:$95.00
Mar Cable under new plan :$70.00.
$25 was cut from the March expenditures.
You are most definitely a moran on a stick!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) responded to Boehner's remark. "The Republican leadership says we passed bills last year," Pelosi told reporters. "I remind them, that was a different Congress. That doesn't count in this Congress. The Republican leadership says let the Senate begin. I remind them that the Constitution says that appropriations and revenue bills must begin in the House."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...
sonicfilter is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, his handlers always speaking for him telling him what to say and do.
TAN THE MAN

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Got that right.
RealDave 15,172 deranged Posts.. LOL... You can't get a liberal back on their feet until you first get them up off their ass.
SO, UM, THAT MEAN YOU STANDIN' UP TO TYPE NOW, HUH? THIS PART OF YOU 5 YEAR PLAN FO' THE FUTURE, CRACKER? HERE'S ANOTHER HINT THOUGH: YOU CAIN'T GET ANYONE BACK ON THEIR FEET UNTIL YOU GET 'EM UP OFF THEY ASS. IT ACADEMIC. I IMAGINED A ROOMFUL OF CRIPPLED OL' WHITE FUCKS MIGHT ALREADY KNOW THAT?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! Who the eff cares about Head Start and Special Ed kids? And let the old people feed themselves instead of having Meals on Wheels. They should cut the Coast Guard as well; then all the Haitians and Cubans, will have a race on who can get here faster, also the drug dealers! Hurraah, they're all crossing their fingers.
(You know damn well that the Republicans are going to cave, this is just ball busting)
Here I'm going to try this again r e a l s l o w! Why the cuts? They are still getting more money this year than last year! Has prices gone up that much? Why don't they cut a bunch of useless paper pushers?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

New home sales up

Housing prices up

Market up

http://www.marketwatch.com/

So much for the 1 day 'crash'

Galt getting as bad as Flackstredomus
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbwaiters costs:
Feb Cable:$65.00
Mar Cable:$95.00
Mar Cable under new plan :$70.00.
$25 was cut from the March expenditures.
No, because the March spending @$95 never occurred.

When dumbass Dave's wife goes shopping and buys a $100 dress for $50, Dave thinks he has earned $50.
TAN THE MAN

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Paul Newman in 'The Sting' said 'To run the perfect con the mark must never know he has been conned'.
The biggest 'sting' in American history is under way. What a bunch of saps!!!
UH-HUH. WELL, TECHNICALLY, IN ORDER FO' YOUR FIRST SENTENCE TO BE "TRUE," DOESN'T THE SECOND ONE HAVE TO BE "FALSE?" I MEAN, IF "YOU" ALREADY KNOW IT'S A BIG CON-GAME, DOEN'T THAT MEAN... IT ISN'T? YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
kinda harsh.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Democratic Senator Bill Nelson released a specific list of Florida programs that would be impacted by the cuts.
•749 reading teachers could lose their jobs
•2700 children would lose access to Headstart programs to get them ready for school
•16,000 special education students would see fewer services.
•In research dollars, Florida would lose $25.1 million in medical research funding
•$8.3 million that would go to fund research at colleges and universities could be lost.
•Cuts to health programs mean 1016 fewer low income women will receive mammograms and other cancer screenings
•7950 fewer uninsured children will receive vaccinations.
•Even seniors could be affected, with nearly $3 million dollars cut from food programs like meals-on-wheels.
All the polls indicate the GOP is the problem on this issue.
Defending the rich may be fun on this forum, but has not served the republicans well at the ballot box.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>sonicfilter is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, his handlers always speaking for him telling him what to say and do.
you finally woke up? physically speaking.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Things are definitely looking up. We knew it was just a matter of time, unfortunately you can't undo 8 years of bad Bush policy in a few years. We will feel the affects until the end of the decade.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TheInderpendentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Add 1000 more "I will not open my mouth and spew that of which I have no IDear about" to your lunch hour list.
Bring it home and finish it, if you cannot complete the assigned workload of the day. And do NOT let the paper get any drops of cooking grease on it, OR allow it to get wet while washing the dishes following.And do NOT burn dinner either.
And buy a damn folder, on YOUR damn dime to turn it back in, properly contained, in pristine condition, when you're finished.
After that...
Damn, and just go sit next to DUHM Duh A Vey, in the pointy tin foil hat corner- and keep the spit wads to a minimum, until you;re enlightened and told otherwise.
Some things have absolute deadlines, such as legal filings, proposals, etc.

If the clock strikes midnight and the task is not complete, months of work may go down the drain.

No excuses.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney - Palin 2016
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Meals on Wheels is a worthy effort, but should be private charity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Guess none of you racists care about the anniversary of the death of an American hero.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Terry rigsby 49,002
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min wojar 175,111
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min _Zoey_ 4,566
last post wins! (Apr '13) 27 min gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 30 min nono 3,849
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min truth-facts 45,891
Amy 7-30 52 min Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE