Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,789)

Showing posts 795,761 - 795,780 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread your own posts on this page Shinningshitforbrains. Is that the adult level we should all aspire to?
Any level above zero would benefit you. Go for it!
Aspire to become ANYTHING!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You said it now you want to deny it. You go back dumass & reread your post.
I did. Now YOU go back and reread.

Maybe you should first take a course in reading comprehension.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Great pick up line!! Bet you say that to all the boys!!!
Can I call you later? Same number as before? I still have that one!!
Hugs, Waxman!!!
Go sit on your favorite Fire Hydrant and wait for the guy with the big hose.
So WaxSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still here, can't leave without my Obama buttons!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
Hey grammar and spelling expert, did you mean 'BREACH' of contract, rather than 'BREECH' of contract?
Have another question for you, Why in the hell should the government provide free phones of any kind for anyone?
Peace
KMA
Ask Reagan dipshit, he started the program in 1984
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty!

Common thread - all of these idiots are Democrats.
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
As Obama dip$hit, even more ridiculous programs will be around.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a low class, lowlife. I don't think you come close to the category of intelligent or woman. Hateful lazy slob comes to mind for you.
That's what you get from a Demorat fake teacher with post-partem depression....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were leaving waxtrud? Forget something?
I did you moron. You are talking to someone else, libtard idiot.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The next four years of Obama’s Presidency ‘Poverty’ will be a way of life not a condition!! Today 1/5 Americans in Poverty, 11,000 Americans signs up daily for Food Stamps, 47 million on Food Stamps, 12 million Americans Unemployed this is Obama’s Transformation of America and the Liberals/Democrats are chanting for More!!
What is poverty? Landlords that won't clean up
their apartments?
What does a CEO do with 53
million dollars a year?
Hilton gave his money to the church before he died.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Indiana GOP: Your Vagina is Our Village
Indiana Republicans pushing new transvaginal ultrasound mandate bill.
http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...
LOL. 2 vaginal probes are better than one! Good to know those Republicans are so focused on the economy.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I did you moron. You are talking to someone else, libtard idiot.
It seems that no matter when I check Topix, it's the same reichtard circle jerk...shiningshitforbrains, waxyturdblossom, &Nobraina.
Is it something about being an angry GOPrick that you have no life?
Patriot

Golden, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

URGENT Update:

Friday, February 22, 2013

First Amendment Pre-trial Hearing Date Set For Farmer Targeted by Raw Milk Police

Sending this along to encourage readers to take 1 day out of their busy schedules to show your support for Vernon Hershberger by attending a pre-trial hearing that is now set for March 18, 2013 at 1 PM at Sauk County Courthouse, 515 Oak Street Baraboo, Wisconsin.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/12/trial-pos...

- ALSO -

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that no matter when I check Topix, it's the same reichtard circle jerk...shiningshitforbrains, waxyturdblossom, &Nobraina.
Is it something about being an angry GOPrick that you have no life?
There are some morons who seem angry and continuously look for conflict. The battle you are fighting is not with us, it is with yourself.
Patriot

Golden, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

The US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other international security forces “don’t fight drug traffickers”, a spokesman for the Chihuahua state government in northern Mexico has told Al Jazeera, instead “they try to manage the drug trade”...

http://www.federaljack.com/mexican-official-c...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
anytime one of you winguts wants to show me rare proof of anything i'm game.
Liberalsd will ignore facts, evidence and proofs because they live in a fantasy world and they do not have enough brain cells to understand facts!

I will post evidence not for you cause you, as Liberal, will ignore facts. I post evidence to others.

Pelosi 2008: Bush to Blame for High Gas Prices; Pelosi 2012: Wall Street to Blame for High Gas Prices

http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/pelosi-2008-bush...

Obviously the Democrats are worried their golden boy will be taking heat for skyrocketing gas prices so this week they’ve gone on the offensive. Their diversionary tactics will probably work since the media will dutifully carry their water. But it’s interesting to see the double talk from idiots like Nancy Pelosi. Back in 2008, it was the evil Bush to blame for soaring prices at the pump.

“This is a scam of the greatest magnitude,” says Speaker Pelosi.

Rising gas prices affect groups like the Boys and Girls Club that is cutting programs to save costs, a small businessman who finds himself being priced out of competition or a caregiver who can’t afford gas to get to clients.

And for other Meals on Wheels programs around the bay, hikes in fuel costs have meant fewer deliveries. They can’t find volunteers who can afford to fill their tanks.

Prices at the pump are a pain for all of us, but Speaker Pelosi is accusing President Bush of policies that have driven up the prices, and says she has a solution to bring prices down immediately,

“Mr. President, do not fill the strategic petroleum reserve with oil at record highs. Instead, take out the oil that we brought at a lower price to bring down the price of oil, to reduce the price at the pump,” says Speaker Pelosi.

So, whose fault is it now? Obviously not Obama’s.

“Wall Street profiteering, not oil shortages, is the cause of the price spike,” Pelosi said in a statement.“Unfortunately, Republicans have chosen to protect the interests of Wall Street speculators and oil companies instead of the interests of working Americans by obstructing the agencies with the responsibility of enforcing consumer protection laws.”

Expect hearings on Capitol Hill any day now. The Democrats will do anything to distract you from Obama’s failed policies and will just blame “Big Oil” and now Wall Street. Good thing for them they have willing accomplices in the media to play along.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Democrats blame Bush for high gas prices

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...

15 Times Obama and Top Dems Blame Bush For Gas Prices

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

15 Times Obama and Top Dems Blame Bush For Gas Prices

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LA cop killer Christopher Dorner hald as a HERO by ALL Liberals!!!

See? Liberals have NO morals, like animals they think and are!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dems blame Bush for high gas prices - May. 18, 2004

ATLANTA (CNN)- With gas prices at a record high, Democrats Tuesday poured fuel on the debate over the soaring prices, accusing the Bush administration of failing to stabilize the market ahead of the summer vacation season.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/05/18/news/economy/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 795,761 - 795,780 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Learn to Read 167,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,069
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 5 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE