Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,789)

Showing posts 795,761 - 795,780 of1,072,827
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TAN THE MAN

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

ACTUALLY, AT THE TIME I WAS THERE THE TROUT FISHING IN GEORGIA WAS SPECTACULAR, THOUGH IT HAS SINCE BEEN RUINED BY THE INFLUX OF ADDITIONAL SOUTHERNERS. THEY WERE NEVER TOO BRIGHT TO BEGIN WITH AND SOMEHOW IT MAKES SENSE TO THEM TO KILL EVERY LIFE FORM IN THEIR IMMEDIATE VICINITY. IT'S WHAT THEY DO. "HEY, Y'ALL, WATCH THEESE!"
ARE THERE ANY TROUT IN INDIANA?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about David Brooks' opinion when he obviously is constrained to parrot his employer?
"The White House has proposed various constructive changes to spending levels and entitlement programs."

parroting the truth.
TAN THE MAN

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Furloughs are pay cuts, not layoffs.
Federal employees are overpaid anyway, so about time.
THEY'RE LARGELY YOUR PEOPLE SO KNOCK YOUSELF OUT, CRACKER. WE ALL READY FO' THE BIG SHOW AN' IT YOUR PEOPLE WHO GONNA BE PUNISHED SO I RECKON I CAN STAND IT. CAN YOU?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Boca teachers, cops, and firemen will be laid off on March 1st if the sequester takes effect?
As long as they don't close the ABC store it won't matter to lily.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Let's all pause one moment today to observe the first anniversary of the death of an American hero.
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many taxpayer dollars were spent staging the Moochelle Oscar show?
but aren't you glad she's so happy and finally proud of her country? she's taken Marie Antoinette's act to a new level.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TAN THE MAN wrote:
ACTUALLY, AT THE TIME I WAS THERE THE TROUT FISHING IN GEORGIA WAS SPECTACULAR, THOUGH IT HAS SINCE BEEN RUINED BY THE INFLUX OF ADDITIONAL SOUTHERNERS. THEY WERE NEVER TOO BRIGHT TO BEGIN WITH AND SOMEHOW IT MAKES SENSE TO THEM TO KILL EVERY LIFE FORM IN THEIR IMMEDIATE VICINITY. IT'S WHAT THEY DO. "HEY, Y'ALL, WATCH THEESE!"
ARE THERE ANY TROUT IN INDIANA?
no trout. smallmouth.
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TAN THE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY'RE LARGELY YOUR PEOPLE SO KNOCK YOUSELF OUT, CRACKER. WE ALL READY FO' THE BIG SHOW AN' IT YOUR PEOPLE WHO GONNA BE PUNISHED SO I RECKON I CAN STAND IT. CAN YOU?
this must be Obammy's newly appointed Reparations Czar. the new White House dress code includes pants showing the ass crack and a gold tooth. this year's Easter Egg Hunt will have a black bunny in an Escalade pelting the kids in a drive-by, but they'll all get an equal number of eggs.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

The Republican Leadership Deficit

When major parties go into the political wilderness, they typically donít look to the same leaders that led them into it to help get them out again. Unfortunately for them, Republicans have mostly relied on holdovers and retreads from the Bush era for their leaders in Congress and their presidential tickets. Of course, simply replacing the old guard with new people that say and do more or less exactly the same things wonít be very effective, either.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

THE CHILDREN OF STAN wrote:
<quoted text>THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL CATCH HELL IS THE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE,IT WILL NOT HURT THE RICH AND IT WILL NOT HURT THE POOR
IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT THAT ARE ON Section 8!THE SECTION 8 PEOPLE HAVE IT
BETTER THAT MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE?THEY BUY 500$ PAIR OF Micheal Jordan Tennis Shoes AND GET BACK IN TAXES $8,000 A YEAR AND HAVE NOT PAY THE FIRST DIME IN TAXES!
I AM TALKING ABOUT Healthy people THAT CAN WORK HOWEVER OBAMA AND DEM HAVE
GOT THEM PAID OFF FOR VOTES AND NOW OBAMA AND DEM ARE AFTER THE illegal immigration FROM mexico TO BE FREE THAT HAVE TAKEN Healthy peopleS JOBS THAT CAN WORK ON SECTION 8, OBAMA AND DEM WILL HAVE THEM PAID OFF FOR VOTES
TOO!IT IS ALL ABOUT VOTES!ONE THING THAT I CAN SAY ABOUT THE GOP IS THAT
THEY DO NOT WANT TO TAX ANYONE MOST OF THE TIME!DEM TAX AND SPEND SO THAT THE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE WILL TAKE HOME LESS MONEY!WAKE UP MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT THE DEM ARE LOOKING OUT FOR YOU!!
We are all in judgement.
TAN THE MAN

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

OH...
I'VE GOT A LOVELY BUNCH OF COCONUTS
ALL OF THEM A STANDIN' IN A ROW...
TAN THE MAN

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Let's all pause one moment today to observe the first anniversary of the death of an American hero.
? LEAVE IT TO YOU FOLKS TO ENDLESSLY VENERATE THE DEAD. BUT HERE'S A SUGGESTION: TAKE CARE OF THE LIVING, THE DEAD CAN TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandatory abortion coverage is part of Obamacare, whether in the law passed by Congress or by imperial decree.
Liar.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Furloughs are pay cuts, not layoffs.
Federal employees are overpaid anyway, so about time.
The veterans get first bid.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TAN THE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
? LEAVE IT TO YOU FOLKS TO ENDLESSLY VENERATE THE DEAD. BUT HERE'S A SUGGESTION: TAKE CARE OF THE LIVING, THE DEAD CAN TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.
Jesus, my hero.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The reason more people are on food assistance is that the country was clobbered by a severe recession. We don't let our citizens go without food in this country you ignorant POS.
www.csmonitor.com/Business/.../Obama-is-no-fo...
Food stamp expansion began with the 2002 Farm Bill that was passed by the Republican controlled House and signed into law by George W Bush.
www.washingtonpost.com/.../food-stamp...obama... ...
You're an idiot!
We should already be coming out of that recession. Instead of being in new ones.

A leader who spends rather than cuts and can't get his own party to pass a budget to save his life - not even his own - can only blame someone else for so long.

After Friday, his "balanced approach" will be played like a broken record. It was anything but balanced. He renigged on his promise to cut spending even after republicans raised taxes and now he wants to raise taxes yet again.

Sequestration was his idea. That, too, is recorded forever.

This is Obama's baby. Stinky diapers and all.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Republican Leadership Deficit
When major parties go into the political wilderness, they typically donít look to the same leaders that led them into it to help get them out again. Unfortunately for them, Republicans have mostly relied on holdovers and retreads from the Bush era for their leaders in Congress and their presidential tickets. Of course, simply replacing the old guard with new people that say and do more or less exactly the same things wonít be very effective, either.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Oh, I don't know....

I've seen a few prominent republicans before a camera lately stating the obvious. Obama just keeps wanting to raise taxes, has no interest in cutting spending and blames the other party simply for personal and political gain.

What else is new?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TAN THE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a racist if you mock observation of the first anniversary of the death of an American hero.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TAN THE MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost rides again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The veterans get first bid.
Explain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 795,761 - 795,780 of1,072,827
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min voice of peace 67,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Stuart Cudahy 68,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Maverick 808 45,549
Make 1000$ instantly 3 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 173,742
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000