Face it. Your guy was a disaster.<quoted text>95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5 percent, Obama's rich elite keep you that way.
He was warned by the CIA six weeks in advance of a brewing terror attack. The August 6, 2001 PDB even mentioned activity which could be interpreted as preparatory for hijackings.
And what did Bush do? NOTHING.
And consequently presided over the worst terror attack in U.S. history.
He launched an unnecessary war by lies.
He outed a CIA agent.
Ordered illegal NSA surveilance of the public.
Left the economy in shambles.
Obama may not be perfect, but he's better than Bush.