Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864709 Feb 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably is in one. Think about it.
That is an interesting thought. I did a search and found that in some instances they allow computer use in prisons and mental hospitals. That explains a lot. I honestly believe that at least five right wingers that post here are certifiably mentally ill, waxturd and his sockpuppets for sure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#864710 Feb 26, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
I've also been gone over a week. Will gradually return after testing the waters first.
Hi flack.
Hello

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#864711 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Sounds like a poor design; speaking of noise, my neighbors dog won't shut the hell up. What would a rightwinger do about that?
Move your encampment farther from the Dixie Highway warehouse with the junkyard dog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#864712 Feb 26, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
See flack?
You should just register and ignore him like everyone else. Topix seems to be working on it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#864713 Feb 26, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHAHAAAA A PATHETIC COMBINATION,ROMNEY TRIED TWICE ALREADY AND HAS BEEN DEFEATED, I GUESS HE IS LOOKING FOR THE TITLE OF BEST LOSER IN CAMPAIGN RACES, HE CAN HAVE THAT TITLE,HE DESERVES IT, AMERICA IS NOT READY TO GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE, SHE RIDICULIZED THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN 2008, AND SHE'LL DO IT AGAIN.
He won't run again; his son said he didn't even want to be President. Too bad no one told Sheldon Adelson!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#864714 Feb 26, 2013
E pluribus unum is surely an ironic motto to inscribe on the currency of this Utopia gone bust, for every grotesquely rich American represents property, privileges, and pleasures that have been denied the many. An even more instructive motto, in light of history made by the Noah Rosewaters, might be: Grab much too much, or you'll get nothing at all.
-Kurt Vonnegut, God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater
lily she be grabbin fo years and years, but still she be barfin liberal racist bullwhoopie in boca.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864715 Feb 26, 2013
Forum wrote:
Sequester means to kidnap.
Phil Gramm is the Forrest Gump of financial calamity. Time and again, his face appears at key moments in history. Unlike Gump, Gramm is usually planting the seeds of future disaster whenever he pops up.

Former Texas Senator Gramm is best known for his fine work dismantling financial regulations in the 1990s, which helped bring us the financial crisis of the mid-to-late-2000s. But he is also the intellectual father of the latest nightmare deviling the economy: the sequester.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/sequ...

our leading economic terrorist strikes again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#864716 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an interesting thought. I did a search and found that in some instances they allow computer use in prisons and mental hospitals. That explains a lot. I honestly believe that at least five right wingers that post here are certifiably mentally ill, waxturd and his sockpuppets for sure.
Yeah, keeps their hands busy so they won't scratch their skin off and stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864717 Feb 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If the dress was needed for a special occasion like a business function then yes, I would have saved $50.00.
Next month's or next year's federal spending has not yet occurred, so we can't cut spending at all?
If federal expenditures for current programs & functions would be $200 billion more next year than the current cost, and that number is reduced to 100 billion more, then 100 billion in spending would be cut.
Typical of dave. Galt says "earned", dave changes it to "saved" and bases his argument on "saved".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864719 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
9 people thought this was racy
Who cares?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#864720 Feb 26, 2013
“You know what truth is?[...] It's some crazy thing my neighbor believes. If I want to make friends with him, I ask him what he believes. He tells me, and I say, "Yeah, yeah - ain't it the truth?”
&#8213; Kurt Vonnegut, Breakfast of Champions

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#864721 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil Gramm is the Forrest Gump of financial calamity. Time and again, his face appears at key moments in history. Unlike Gump, Gramm is usually planting the seeds of future disaster whenever he pops up.
Former Texas Senator Gramm is best known for his fine work dismantling financial regulations in the 1990s, which helped bring us the financial crisis of the mid-to-late-2000s. But he is also the intellectual father of the latest nightmare deviling the economy: the sequester.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/25/sequ...
our leading economic terrorist strikes again.
Phil Gramm, the gift that keeps on giving.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864722 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Let those Headstart Kids starve, who cares? Same with the Meals on Wheels; let the old folks starve too. Cull the herd, so to speak. Right?
Starve? What you talking about, willis?
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#864723 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the name of the mental hospital in which you reside.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864724 Feb 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Drama queen already responding to her own bullshyte with more of it.
Where were you the other day when your fellow right wing stooges were mocking "volunteers in service to America?"
Are you saying headstart has sustained benefits? You'd be wrong if you were.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#864725 Feb 26, 2013
“You know what truth is?[...] It's some crazy thing my neighbor believes. If I want to make friends with him, I ask him what he believes. He tells me, and I say, "Yeah, yeah - ain't it the truth?”
&#8213; Kurt Vonnegut, Breakfast of Champions
Obama supporters

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864726 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Show us a "pitcher of them thar mantions in Massachuset that be prohibitly high"
Did you go to school in Texas too?
Did you see kerry's "beki stan" moment. Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#864729 Feb 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the resistance was only symbolic__heck lily Hagel and McCain were ahole buddies, Hagel worked in McCain's campaign for POTUS.
BTW did you see Florida's new US congressman Trey Radel get his ass handed to him today? This Rush wannabe is gonna be one more embarrassment for the Republican party.
I'll bet Radel posted on topix, maybe on this very thread.
No I didn't, what happened? I think Rubio voted against Hagel. Another dope. Where do they find these people?
Has Fox signed Allen West yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#864730 Feb 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
9 of your little friends

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864731 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... Why would you expect lily to turn out any smarter then you? Hell, she went to prison for three years, not Princeton... you dumbass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 5 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 6 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 7 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 8 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web