Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,785)

Showing posts 795,681 - 795,700 of1,033,705
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Just the fact that the person posted that all intruders are not armed and dangerous explains how obama got re-elected , who knew intruders come in varietys .
They wear different colored hoodies so you can differentiate..
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't know but I bet your pops did. I bet he also said 'Someday I'm going to have to have a looooonnng talk with that boy!'
Oh you know! Trust me, you know! STUPIDITY/ IGNORANT, you decide which one best describes you. Here's a hint, there's two answers!
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall I tell them where I reside??? OK!! Just a hint!!
A certain hospital on Park St. in New Haven Ct???
Let's play!!! Anyone want to take a wild guess????
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I would like to take a quick moment, and a much needed breather, from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (Not Surprized,the chubby Obama worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warmest hugs!!!
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Undoubtedly you would would prefer to be blown to smithereens than water boarded, right?
I understand tho, all those being killed are colored people, who cares.
i prefer drones to sending our troops into harms way.

like most of the American people which includes more than a few republicans.

the hate-Obama-for-any-reason-that -we-can-make-up Breitbart style trip is pretty much passe. doesn't win elections, so what's the point?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> you're even dumber than you sound. Thats the reason there's 3 legislative bodies asshole! So no 1 body could have that much power. The presidents position is to dictate his ideology & plan for america not tell congress what to do. If it were then he would've passed the budget he presented all 4yrs he was in office. You think taking sophisticated makes you smart but usually ens up farting from talking out your ass!
You speak with the naivete of a 9 year old boy and the emotional instability of an acne-pummeled pubescent.

Presidents try stacking the SCOTUS in their political favor. As head of their Party, Presidents run Congressional strategies. Teachers Unions have great sway inside the Dept. of Education.....

3 branches of government is a fine start but it has also become a target for corrupt, anti-American scum like the Boy Messiah.

The Separation of Powers is only theoretical and storefront philosophy to the Jerk-In-Chief. His personal reality is that he is the Emperor, you are a peasant and there are no other branches of government.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should be telling that to cornel west.
The release of a Justice Department white paper outlining the administration’s legal case for the targeted killing of American citizens who are in cahoots with al-Qaeda has raised protest from the left, which has leeway to criticize the president now that he has been safely reelected, and unfortunately from some on the right, who find it convenient to locate their inner civil-liberty scolds when the White House is occupied by a Democrat.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340148...

wingnuts on both sides who are nowadays very much into self-marginalization.

the minority voice, no matter how loud, is only heard by the minority.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Indiana GOP: Your Vagina is Our Village

Indiana Republicans pushing new transvaginal ultrasound mandate bill.

http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Stupid, Africa is the birthplace of civilization so I suppose that could be said about everyone's ancestors...mine were in the Massachusettes area by 1638. Where were yours?
Hey Airhead. Stick to spell checking as you can use your computer for that and it doesn't require intelligent thought, which you're incapable of.

"Civilization" is not the same as where "Man" came from, but hey, you're a libtard/Democrat so I don't expect you to grasp concepts, just slogans and misguided agendas.

God I hope you are not a teacher!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you mean waxturd I assume. It's no wonder you conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide an example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
Do us a favor? Hold your breath waiting. The goal is to reduce people dependent upon others.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
Ninth Circuit Cover-Up of Court Corruption Unpublished...
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ninth...
Judges' deaths add to 9th Circuit backlog
The nation's busiest appeals court has lost five judges this year.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/15/local...
Democrat judges do not have to be as honest as the day is long—they are Democrats and set their own rules. We now know that a judge appoint by President Johnson and served on the bench for 46 years was a doctrinaire liberal and used his position to help his portfolio.
“But in at least three cases before the federal District Court for the Central District of California in Los Angeles, Real did not recuse himself:
http://capoliticalnews.com/2012/11/20/corrupt...
Corruption of people who have rule over our WHOLE life and lives of our loving family members who have to deal with this corruption after our loved one is WRONGLY convicted or a criminal is not convicted when they should be. Whichever the case, it causes devastation of families who are touched by it.
In the BHO case, a WHOLE nation.
Injustice - unfairness
Legal abuse.
1.) Never trust a Cop

2.) Never trusts a Judge

Keep these rules and your life will be better for it.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Airhead. Stick to spell checking as you can use your computer for that and it doesn't require intelligent thought, which you're incapable of.
"Civilization" is not the same as where "Man" came from, but hey, you're a libtard/Democrat so I don't expect you to grasp concepts, just slogans and misguided agendas.
Don't worry she isn't .

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

To all my topix friends. I am pleading with you to make contact. Please, reach out as I am feeling off kilter at this moment. No Surprise (Florida) has hidden my other socks from me and this is not good. I don't like this. As I am feeling anxiety it would be the descent thing to do. What are friends for? Please, leave me your phone numbers.

Here are the instructions for anyone who isn't registered:

To send a Personal Message, you must be a registered Topix user. Please sign in or sign up for a free account.

Do it now!!!!!!!

Thank you.
Much love and warmest hugs, Waxman.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact she isn't a pimple on a real teachers ass , Miss Carol is prof of that .

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> As I was saying before my break came to an end. If it's the presidents job to tell congress what to do, the republican party would'nt be labeled obstructionist. Look up filibuster & see just how many times they killed Obama's promises. Your arguing a non factor because they even went on t.v & said it flat out, they wouldn't pass any bill until the election.
Where did I say it's the Boy Messiah's job to tell Congress what to do?

Again, you argue from a position of juvenile angst and not from a rational adult viewpoint.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A cell phone is not a necessity for survival, period.
Another stupid rightwing myth...the Obama phone.
Funny, you reichtards had no problem when the Bush administration expanded the program.
Nothing about the program has changed since 2009.
We've been paying for the program through our phone bill for years.
You're such a dumbass.
Easy to see why the GOP has lost the popular vote in 5 out of the last 6 POTUS elections.
Your Party's brand is as toxic as your foul posts.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone seen "jimmy" or "proudtobewhite" around? I seem to have lost track of them in my posting/judging frenzy.

I am paying way too much attention to my favorite sockpuppet "No Surprise" (Florida) and can't seem to locate the others. I will wait for them to appear but, if in the interim, anyone of you gentlemen hears from them, please, leave your number in my private topix message box and I will call you to discuss it and any other topic you may care to talk about.(Topix hook ups, wigs, cross-dressing, etc.)

Much love, Waxman!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
As for vacationing shinning electron, this country is coming off the most vacationing absence of a president ever, but it's only a problem when the blackman does it right? Thats the perks of being commander & chief along with living in the white house & traveling the world & meeting important people. 1 thing you can't do is hide racism. It shows it's head in your every thought!
"1 thing you can't do is hide racism."

wow. You got *that* right, boy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry she isn't .
I'm not worried my wonderful friend! Can I have your phone number?
We can talk.

Warm hugs, Waxman

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama has been president we have not lost any gun rights, in fact he signed into law a new one. We can now conceal carry in national parks. Only a mentally ill lunatic would equate Obama's support for a small capacity clip, ban on assault rifles and background check as being opposed to the right to bear arms.
Give up. Dementia owns you now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 795,681 - 795,700 of1,033,705
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 6 min ThomasA 15
snapchat gay names 29 min stoner-stud 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,401
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,933
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]