Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
795,641 - 795,660 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already looking forward to 2016 to watch you racist teabaggers squirm. Your Republican party is doing everything they can to bring in the Hispanic vote and the frontrunner candidate for president, Bobby Jindal, is darker than Obama.
Well if it isn't the daily Jackass back for more. I see you are doing the Democrat thing and dividing people. What has Obama done to back up his claim he is a "uniter", dummy?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
In true HAGEL spirit-
What part of INDEPENDENT voter do you NOT comprehend olRatnhagface?
You have something against larger, white American people with some actual BRAINs and ethics?
SHAME on YOU-you poliTICally warped racist!
Are you so stupid that you don't see racism in your post below?
Quote = IndependentMajority
"Ahhhhchit--pick a few babydaddies, ball an chain harrasss 'em fer life--have seven anchor babies, live off duh gubbermint and doan worry about sponging off of OTHER peopels tax dolluhs!"

At least have the courage to admit the intent of the garbage you wrote.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning my topix friends!! I am a bit tired right now as I've been up most of the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth to myself and my very own sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition this morning so please, keep judging the posts without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.
After I get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Waxman.
ps Please stop ignoring No Surprise(Florida) and OldRatface/Goober as you have done all week. They are very upset. Topix is our whole life!!! Throw us a bone once in awhile my friends!!!
If any of the gentlemen on the forum want to chit chat do not hesitate to leave me your phone number, I will call you!!!!
Sincerely, Waxman
You're late again, he's already given himself 15 brilliants for a one word comment at 6 A.M.(No Surprise posted "UPDUONT"). Maybe there are 15 right wing morons that thought this was brilliant.
Anyway, He's got Jimmy going now too so you'll never catch him.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if it isn't the daily Jackass back for more. I see you are doing the Democrat thing and dividing people. What has Obama done to back up his claim he is a "uniter", dummy?
You can't unite those who set a goal not to be united.

In December of 2008, the Republican Congressional leadership met & decided to be against each & every Obama initiative.

Regardless of the good of this country.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
More Boy Messiah clarity and transparency in government promises, folks:
Obama clears out press before he takes questions from Governors: http://tinyurl.com/a8cc8pg

The racist f*ck continues.

Is that all you got?
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood is the Left Coast White House now.
And Moochelle sleeps on every Director's couch.
and Hollywierd celebrities want to pay their "fair share." LOL

Fiscal Cliff Deal: Hollywood Gets Tax Incentive Extension

The Senate passed legislation meant to end the "fiscal cliff" crisis in the wee hours of the morning. And it seems Hollywood's rigorous backing of President Barack Obama and his Democrat peers in the waning months of 2012 paid off.
Section 317 of the freshly approved legislation includes an extension for "special expensing rules for certain film and television productions." Congress first enacted production tax incentives favorable to the domestic entertainment industry in 2004, and extended them in 2008, but the deal was meant to expire in 2011.

The fiscal cliff deal extends the tax incentives through 2013--even as payroll taxes rise on ordinary Americans.

The original tax incentive applied to productions costing less than $15 million to make ($20 million in low-income areas). The 2008 extension applies to all films, up to a deduction of $15 million (or $20 million in low-income areas). The incentive is especially generous to television series; it applies to each TV episode.

Hollywood players routinely beg the government to raise their taxes so they can pay their "fair share."

Yet the industry moves new productions to places where existing tax breaks help its bottom line. That means plenty of shows and films are shot in states like New Mexico, which feature highly favorable tax rates, as well as destinations north of the border with similar perks.

Now Hollywood has used its clout to ensure that its generous tax incentives will continue in a time of fiscal crisis.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...

they are as sincere as Leonardo DiCaprio driving a prius while jetting around the world "to help the environment" and Barbra Streisand owning 10 energy sucking mansions.
THE CHILDREN OF SATAN

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

THIS IS WHAT OBAMA AND MOST DEM ARE SETTING THE USA FOR?THIS IS WHY THEY WANT TO TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM WE THE PEOPLE?TO ALL OF YOU THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS BESIDES RAISING YOUR TAXES?
Beheadings In The Last-Days
In the Book of Revelation, chapter twenty, the Apostle John sees a particular company of people. John gives us a very brief synopsis of what he sees. He is specifically describing the future end-time Martyrs:
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4
I’ve dwelled on this verse many times. The Bible says that in the last-days, beheading will specifically be the primary method by which people will be martyred. They will be killed specifically for their “testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God.” It is a strange picture to try to imagine. Is the Bible implying a worldwide resurrection of guillotines in every town square? What exactly is the Bible inferring will occur that will result in a worldwide standard of using beheading specifically, as a means of executing Christians? As I have tried to envision the nature of the end-times and what they will look like, I have often wondered about this verse. There are other passages that are very similar to this one. They also speak of a future persecution and a global trend of executing Christians for their faith in Jesus:
Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. Matthew 24:9
FEMA ORDERED 102,000 Boxcars With ShacklesWorkers unloading them became suspicious and began to investigate and discovered these horrors from China. Such 40 foot cargo containers from China are now piled up along the West Coast, especially around Long Beach Naval Shipyard, turned over the Chinese. I receive constant reports across America regarding these types of prisoner boxcars from former radio listeners and Patriots across America…and Canada. Recently, a former high level satanist from the mountains of North Carolina, now a Christian and receiving discipleship, admitted that boxcars with shackles were indeed in the mountains of NC and waiting for the hour of martial law.(Asheville, NC) He warned that many Patriots and Christians arrested and secured into these prisoner boxcars under martial law will never even make it to the death camps..that many will be tortured and sacrificed once restrained in these prisoner boxcars.
See Morehttp://www.project.nsearch .com/profiles/blogs/fema-order ed-102-000-boxcars-with-shackl es
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

“My sense,” Obama said, talking about the GOP position on the sequester,“is that their basic view is that nothing is important enough to raise taxes on wealthy individuals or corporations, and they would prefer to see these kinds of cuts that could slow down our recovery over closing tax loopholes. And that’s the thing that binds their party together at this point.”

So Republicans would rather see the country sink into sequester-induced Hades than harm one hair on the heads of their rich friends? Really?

One can be sure, once the sequester takes hold, that every teacher, fireman and police officer who has lost a job – along with anyone whose ambulance didn’t arrive in time or whose flight was delayed more than 15 minutes – will be paraded through the East Room so that all might know only cold hearts beat in Republicans’ breasts.

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2013/02...
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected and Reelected
By people who want to destroy Americans and their freedom. Communist-minded, evil people, who are incapable of living without stealing from others, Domestic terrorist as evil as the slave owners of the pass. Using the government to oppress and kill Americans and destroy our country.
THE CHILDREN OF SATAN

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

THERE IS ONLY ONE ESCAPE!IT IS UP TO YOU?JESUS WILL NOT
FORCE YOU LIKE SATAN!

Salvation PrayerDear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
Amen.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb" Boy you really are dumb. Your comprehension skills are nil. In my post I said nothing of contraceptive devices, I spoke of abortion/murder.
"real dumb" once just once think before you post. You come off as stoopid, you do not have to practice.
Peace
KMA
WTF did that have to do with Hobby Lobby & health insurance.

I guess you think there is mandatory abortion coverage in the heath care law proving exactly how uninformed you are.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so stupid that you don't see racism in your post below?
Quote = IndependentMajority
"Ahhhhchit--pick a few babydaddies, ball an chain harrasss 'em fer life--have seven anchor babies, live off duh gubbermint and doan worry about sponging off of OTHER peopels tax dolluhs!"
At least have the courage to admit the intent of the garbage you wrote.
Are you so stupid that you don't see the poliTICal WARPEDNESS of even WHINEDUHMLY whining ANY sort of "racism"...

on ILLEGALS here-ILLEGALLY, increasing daily due to any LACK of "influx containment" policy (in large part thx to Obloviated OKennedy and his alteration of allowing such drainnage with his screen door wide open plocies of the stoopid of the 1960's)- as in with OUT proper ID or any intention of obtaining such?

At least have one shred of a hint of braincell that libuhrulTICS like you are truly ignorantly poliTiCally WARPED.
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
15 states have lowered taxes, GM didn't pay us back yet and Bullwinkle the pres is looking to borrow more and raise taxes.
I wonder HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE he is going to need a cosigner.
never mind that. you just insulted Bullwinkle.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

What is going on in the Republican Party? In a major departure from the national party’s stance—and even from past statements by the candidates—at least 75 Republicans signed a legal brief on Monday that says gay people have the constitutional right to marry. The brief will be submitted to a California court this week as part of a suit against the state’s controversial Proposition 8, a 2008 ballot measure that outlawed gay marriage. Among the signatures were 2012 Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, former California gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman—who campaigned for Proposition 8 during her run—and several high-profile officials from the Bush and Reagan White Houses—although prominent pro-gay-marriage Republicans Laura Bush and Dick Cheney had not signed yet.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2013/02/2...

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> what did I say that was racist?
You defended the use of racial slurs.

Why would anyone do that except for another racist.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already looking forward to 2016 to watch you racist teabaggers squirm. Your Republican party is doing everything they can to bring in the Hispanic vote and the frontrunner candidate for president, Bobby Jindal, is darker than Obama.
"Racism inciter awert, Racism inceiter awert"!!

Minduhless IDIOTS like you, judge the reading material in books by duh pikshures on der covers too no doubt.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" RalDave and "You should probably see a therapist about 15,161 posts."
You can't get back on your feet until you first get up off your ass.
FloriDUH

There is nothing sadder than a dumbass uninformed right whiner posting thinking they are clever.

I have news.

You aren't.

Those posts you make over & over are just plain dumb.

I feel sorry for you every time I see one of these.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
And show your LEGAL voter ID or go back to where you crawled out from.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
"Racism inciter awert, Racism inceiter awert"!!
Minduhless IDIOTS like you, judge the reading material in books by duh pikshures on der covers too no doubt.
dude. spell check your Kentucky 'intellect'.
THE CHILDREN OF SATAN

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
“My sense,” Obama said, talking about the GOP position on the sequester,“is that their basic view is that nothing is important enough to raise taxes on wealthy individuals or corporations, and they would prefer to see these kinds of cuts that could slow down our recovery over closing tax loopholes. And that’s the thing that binds their party together at this point.”
So Republicans would rather see the country sink into sequester-induced Hades than harm one hair on the heads of their rich friends? Really?
One can be sure, once the sequester takes hold, that every teacher, fireman and police officer who has lost a job – along with anyone whose ambulance didn’t arrive in time or whose flight was delayed more than 15 minutes – will be paraded through the East Room so that all might know only cold hearts beat in Republicans’ breasts.
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2013/02...
READ MY LIPS!OBAMA SAYS THE BUCK STOPS WITH HIM OR IS HE
GOING TO PASS THE BUCK AGAIN?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 43 min WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 47 min StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 54 min ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 57 min AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 174,966
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••