Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
795,621 - 795,640 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Woodward Misses The Mark
....But in this case Woodward is just dead wrong. Obama and Democrats have always insisted that a balanced mix of spending cuts and higher taxes replace sequestration. It’s true that John Boehner wouldn’t agree to include new taxes in the enforcement mechanism itself, and thus that the enforcement mechanism he and Obama settled upon — sequestration — is composed exclusively of spending cuts. But the entire purpose of an enforcement mechanism is to make sure that the enforcement mechanism is never triggered. The key question is what action it was designed to compel. And on that score, the Budget Control Act is unambiguous.
First:“Unless a joint committee bill achieving an amount greater than $1,200,000,000,000 in deficit reduction as provided in section 401(b)(3)(B)(i)(II) of the Budget Control Act of 2011 is enacted by January 15, 2012, the discretionary spending limits listed in section 251(c) shall be revised, and discretionary appropriations and direct spending shall be reduced.”
Key words:“deficit reduction.” Not “spending cuts.” If Republicans wanted to make sure sequestration would be replaced with spending cuts only, that would have been the place to make a stand. Some of them certainly tried. But that’s not what ultimately won the day. Instead the, law tasked the Super Committee with replacing sequestration with a different deficit reduction bill — tax increases or no.
“The goal of the joint committee shall be to reduce the deficit by at least $1,500,000,000,000 over the period of fiscal years 2012 to 2021,” according to the BCA. The bill even provided the House and Senate instructions for advancing a Super Committee bill if it included revenue. This couldn’t be clearer. In the Super Committee’s waning hours, Republicans tried to entice Democrats into a spending-cut heavy agreement by acceding to a small amount of revenue. Democrats balked — the balance was off — but all of that just goes to show that a tax increase has always been a likely element of a replacement bill, and Republicans know it.
Woodward just biffed this one.
http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...
David Brooks got ate up for the same thing. in his 'retraction' he pleaded 'frustration'.
happens when you write an opinion based on nothing.
Obama, like you, is a pathological liar.

THERE ARE NO SPENDING CUTS PLANNED.

Obama is lying to you... again.

The only people in Congress pushing for less government spending are TEA Party. Every other Representative and Senator in Congress is negotiating how much more the government should grow.
We cannot pay for the government of the size it is now. What kind of an idiot discusses making the government even bigger?

Answer: Obama and Democrats.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A Denver man was arrested last week over allegations that he harassed a lawmaker sponsoring legislation that would expand background checks for gun sales and ban high-capacity magazines, the Denver Post reported Monday.
Franklin Glenn Sain was arrested Friday, the report said, for allegedly harassing Rep. Rhonda Fields (D-Aurora) via emails and a voice mail. Sain was released on bond, according to the Denver Post.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
the gun nut PR campaign stumbles on.
Harassing soemone in government who is conspiring to violate the Constitution.

I'm for that.
It sure beats what we'll have to do if the Democrats succeed in eliminating the Constitution from our government.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>PDUPONT..
You're busy this morning waxturd. In the one minute it took me to expose your judge-it fraud you had already added three more brilliants. What a sick loser.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Well, only 53% make enough to pay taxes. Hmmm. Now which president led us to that situation? Yuh think maybe eight years of chimp had something to do with it?
2. Avoids the question of who opposes Wall Street reform, doesn't it, Sir Cochroachie? Try to stay on topic. As for the banks, they willingly made out predatorial loans and are now being investigated for it. Try to stay in the news loop.
3. The issue is not your irrelevant queries, but the simple fact that your kind opposes minimum wage increases. Nothing more be said. The jury is in and the verdict lies on that simple fact.
4. More evasiveness on your part which pretends to address the issue. The bottom line is that Republicans hate social security and would like nothing better than to do away with it, as they tried under Bush. In that case, to privatize it. More specifically, turning over what was a trust over to Wall Street wolves.
Well, doesn't that once more reinforce the alliance between GOPers and Wall Street?
5. More nonsensical whining on your part, with the silly concluding remark that those who pay the taxes can't afford medical care, while the poorest can. Stop, take a deep breath, and listen to your idiocy once in a while.
6. Sorry, but I fail to see the morality or legal justification for jacking up credit card rates to 30%. The people who suffer from this the most are the poor. This is one of several points I made and nothing you state above refutes it.
Profits over people, right Mr. cochroachie?
Or have you forgotten how HMOs denied legitimate, long-term clients the kind of life-saving care they needed in order to pad the bottom line? The HMOs would just cancel their subscription under the bogus excuse "pre-existing condition".
But you don't want us to know that, do you?
Face it, Republicans are the party of the rich and big business. It's their class against everyone else. Actions speak louder than specious denials.
"1. Well, only 53% make enough to pay taxes. Hmmm. Now which president led us to that situation? Yuh think maybe eight years of chimp had something to do with it?"

Who decided what "enough" is? If you can afford a mobile phone and tatoos and drugs and booze and Air Jordan sneakers, you can pay your goddam fair share of government.
Besides, everyone has a plethora of opportunities to qualify themselves for a high-paying job. If they don't take advantage of those opportunities that have been given to them for fifty years, then that's just tough titty.
Pay your goddam fair share of what the government you voted for costs.

The rest of your bullshit is just more propaganda.... but I love this gem:

"2. Avoids the question of who opposes Wall Street reform...."

I told you what's wrong with the Democrats reform of Wall Street. The two primary criminals who orchestrated the economic collapse wrote the goddam bill to "reform" Wall Street. That's your Senator Chritopher Dodd and Representative Barney Frank, who oversaw the financial system of the country for two years before it collapsed.
Give us something not written by two of the biggest criminals in Congress.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the 6 people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron, get some help.
He was standing next to you, and a choice had to be made.

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, like you, is a pathological liar.
THERE ARE NO SPENDING CUTS PLANNED.
Obama is lying to you... again.
The only people in Congress pushing for less government spending are TEA Party. Every other Representative and Senator in Congress is negotiating how much more the government should grow.
We cannot pay for the government of the size it is now. What kind of an idiot discusses making the government even bigger?
Answer: Obama and Democrats.
Another question for you DB. Have you noticed your Republican party welcoming illegal Mexicans under their tent with a path to citizenship while calling teabaggers losers (Rove), stupid (Jindal) and jerks (McCain) and sending you phony patriots on a path out the door?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why liberals remain on the reservation, in a ghetto or a preserve.
Speaking of propaganda-

"At one point during his confirmation hearing, when discussing U.S. policy toward Iran’s efforts to build nuclear weapons, Hagel said,“I’ve just been handed a note that I misspoke and said I supported the president’s position on ‘containment.’ If I said that, I meant to say that obviously – his position on containment – we don’t have a position on containment.”

Levin intervened:“Just to make sure your correction is clear, we do have a position on containment – which is we do not favor containment....

Just two weeks ago, the GAO kept the Pentagon on its annual "High Risk List" of departments whose books are so mysterious and opaque that they're at high risk of fraud, waste and mismanagement...."
-Curry, T. After seven-week struggle, Hagel poised for defense confirmation. NBCNews. Web 2/26/2013

Now, in the logical, NONigno-partisian worlduh, thre are at least a few gooduh reasons to appreciate the blurb above, and other comments not cited, from the above quoted article.

1. Hagel is a combat 'Nam vet, thus has a qualifier of actual EXPERIENCE (UNlike that of others in a few other currently held posisheeuns in DC)

2.The "GAO" sayz WHATUH? "Bahahahahahahaha" Current GAO clown festival spongebob and bobettes on taxpayer dolluhs pot-kettle-black much? Did anyone not clue them in as to the long time common procedures of everything is NOT transparent when it comes to America defense budgets?(too baduh for Iran and other rogue like nations!)

3. There;s a glimmer of hope FOR America, when some finally realize at least, handing MILLIONs of taxpayer dollars to places like Afghanistan is like burning the terletpaper rolls weekly- up in smoke, but of NO good use.

4. Reiteration-
"“I’ve just been handed a note that I misspoke and said I supported the president’s position on ‘containment.’ If I said that, I meant to say that obviously – his position on containment – we don’t have a position on containment.”"

YEAH--TELL IT like it is!! Good for Hagel-shoving the propaganda of poliTICal insanity-back down the parrotbrain spewer mouths of! And for admitting, currently, using the words "U.S. and foreign policy" in the same breath has been rather nothing but a pathetic mockery of historical key voting ideals.

The GAO needs to look at CAPPING entitlements, CURBING corp loopholeage (talk about spend and waste..spend and waste) and demanding a damn B-U-D-G-E-T again FOR America, not against it!!

T.E.A.-quit wasting OTHER peoples tax dollars-the economy demands it again!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Chris Christie not invited to CPAC?

It must be true, I read it on topix.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Big business pays each employee whatever they can demand on the free marketplace.
Women often earn less because they generally consider their families to be more important than their jobs. Free choice has its benefits and costs.
That's a leetle UNflexibly clueless Galt....like typical WORM clueless.

Now get busy, there is NO fweeDUHM "choice" on doing what HAS to be done daily.(for those with a REAL CLUE and RIGHT PRIORITIES anyway) and NO lunch break fer you today, you're required to WORK through it due to do WORK demand..of writing 1500 times, half in block print, half in cursive-
"I will not say wormy things before thinking about what I am saying first, and the affects such might generate around me."

That should pretty much take care of any lunch break!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes my posts are not intended to make a person laugh... They're intended to make one think.
He was begging for a reality check lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The further CALIFORNIANS drift from the truth, the more they will hate those who speak it.
California needs a department of common sense...
Muh other half didn't like it...God already loved his heart-lots of manmade type ugly. Viva la depth and COMMON SENSE!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Chris Christie not invited to CPAC?
It must be true, I read it on topix.
On duh innernet, si'vous plais-c'est must be twue-blink blink!

CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016-People and leadership FOR America again-NOT against it!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Resist Tyranny wrote:
The east coast is becoming inundated with beaners beyond belief but it is also becoming infested with millions of third world immigrants from other places so while none of them will ever be dominant outside their own communities the sheer number is driving everybody down into a new third world reality.
Ahhhhchit--pick a few babydaddies, ball an chain harrasss 'em fer life--have seven anchor babies, live off duh gubbermint and doan worry about sponging off of OTHER peopels tax dolluhs!

Welcome to the ignorance of obameconomoTics turd wurld 'Merica-heya-have a Schitz Schlitz or five (ah traded some duh dolluhs off er an EBT of other peoples tax dolluhs fer em-so deyz FWEEEEEE!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> CALIFORNIA THE BEAUTIFUL, WHERE THE STARS SHINE TO THE FULLEST.
HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME, WHERE THE NAMES OF THE FAMOUS REST ON THE BEAUTIFUL PURPLE MARBLED FLOOR.
IT LEAVES ANY VISITOR SPEECHLES ,AS ITS IMPRESIVE GLAMOUR OF THE FLOOR IS BREATHAKING AND ALWAYS WAXED TO PERFECTION.
CALIFORNIA RANKS NO.1 AS THE STATE WITH THE MOST ELECTORATE VOTES 55, BEATING NEW YORK WITH 29 AND TEXAS WITH 38.
KEEP CALIFORNIA AND THE WEST COAST BLUE.
And it will ALWAYS remain-CALIPHONYBROKIA-LALAlan d of LOTS of clueless waste and shallow want-of the Hollywierd and whineDUHM of the same.

Leading the nation in BANKRUPTSY, DEBT, inflation and stoopidity of NO fiscal accountability.

Yeah, nows that's SOME worthy aspiration.(NOT)

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhchit--pick a few babydaddies, ball an chain harrasss 'em fer life--have seven anchor babies, live off duh gubbermint and doan worry about sponging off of OTHER peopels tax dolluhs!
Welcome to the ignorance of obameconomoTics turd wurld 'Merica-heya-have a Schitz Schlitz or five (ah traded some duh dolluhs off er an EBT of other peoples tax dolluhs fer em-so deyz FWEEEEEE!)
I'm already looking forward to 2016 to watch you racist teabaggers squirm. Your Republican party is doing everything they can to bring in the Hispanic vote and the frontrunner candidate for president, Bobby Jindal, is darker than Obama.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we did moron, twice. What alternate reality do you live in?
Rehire Dog the Snowplow guy!

Puhssy wanna be strawboss, ARP (anal retentive prick types) that just want to SLACK and whine like little biotch girls in Catholic school skirts, need not foller the hard working snowplower type guys around!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Republicans have only themselves to blame for the sequester

The Republicans have a remarkably incoherent position on the sequester: It is a terrible policy that must be replaced with a cuts-only solution, they say, but there is no actual GOP plan that fits this description. Republicans seem to be hoping that President Obama will negotiate with himself until they are satisfied.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already looking forward to 2016 to watch you racist teabaggers squirm. Your Republican party is doing everything they can to bring in the Hispanic vote and the frontrunner candidate for president, Bobby Jindal, is darker than Obama.
In true HAGEL spirit-

What part of INDEPENDENT voter do you NOT comprehend olRatnhagface?

You have something against larger, white American people with some actual BRAINs and ethics?

SHAME on YOU-you poliTICally warped racist!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Part 2 of turd wurld daily activities, complete. Onto part 2.A1 lol.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes my posts are not intended to make a person laugh... They're intended to make one think.
posting the same things a thousand times is supposed to make one think?

i think you need a new chain-email list of recommended right wing trollishness. you've worn out the old one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Brian_G 45,781
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 4 hr joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 6 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 7 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••