Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864285 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
DiversionaryDave, your opinions are quaint, stupid and entertaining. My advice: join the circus.
Perhaps a rolling store, road show president obama, complete with carnival barkers and rooftop clowns for RealDave...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864286 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh Oh Oh We are so religious we don't like contraception. Yep, take that 5 cent piece of China junk & mark it up to $59.95. So sucker will buy it"
Too religious to offer contraception but not too religious to f*ck over their fellow man for a buck.
Yep, true Christian values.
And you are eve dumber than Rush Limbaugh. Offering contraception is not abortion. Just how GD dumb are you.
Uninformed...yes I think you are

"Green is very well known as an outspoken Evangelical Christian who has publicly professed to building his business based on Biblical principles.   Like the Cathy family who operates the Chick-Fil-A restaurant chain, Green closes his stores on Sunday.  He also contributes millions of dollars each year to charity.  Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. is self-insured, and provides full coverage health insurance to 13,000 of its company’s 21,000 employees.  He runs a clinic that provides free health care to insured employees, and reduced cost health services to others.  Hobby Lobby also sets its starting pay for full time employees at$11.00 an hour,$3.75 more than the Federal minimum wage."
JerryD

United States

#864287 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
DiversionaryDave, your opinions are quaint, stupid and entertaining. My advice: join the circus.
Why should Dave join the circus when he can attend and watch you climb out of a small car along with a dozen more of your equally retarded family members, spraying water and pelting each other with pies?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864288 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
More like you're getting tired of seeing your GOP buddies make racist fools out of themselves when caught in the act.
<quoted text>
The evil some men do can last for generations. Affirmiative action in limited measure helps offset past injustice.
<quoted text>
So "sorry", they voted for him twice.
Punishing someone for another person's crime is typical Liberal excretion. The use of Whipping Boys died out hundreds of years ago. Drag your racist-infested head into the present, Django, and get out of Hollywood.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#864289 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Presidents are remembered on our coinage and bills for their contributions to this country. We can't place the face of Boy Messiah in places like this considering how he's ruining the American Dollar.
Maybe we could place his image on every sewer grate, toilet seat and manhole cover across America. Fitting.
He would look great on a food stamp .
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864290 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
More like you're getting tired of seeing your GOP buddies make racist fools out of themselves when caught in the act.
<quoted text>
The evil some men do can last for generations. Affirmiative action in limited measure helps offset past injustice.
<quoted text>
So "sorry", they voted for him twice.
You can never make the same mistake twice idiot, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, it's a choice and sometimes you have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that your're were wrong and made a mistake. It's not giving up. It's called growing up moron.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864291 Feb 25, 2013
"Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. says it's raising its minimum wage for full-time employees to $13 per hour.

The Oklahoma City-based retail chain announced Monday that part-time employees' pay will rise to $9 "

Lapeer, MI

#864292 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when my posts batter you punks to the point where all you can do is make impotent insults.
What?!! Ashamed of your lips?

A good Callous Remover should work.
JerryD

United States

#864293 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Swallow hard, gulp and burp.
Tell me what the smell reminds you of.
Don't cheat and suck it all up in one breath. We need some witnesses.
lol How's it going, glue head?

Giving lessons on fellatio to members of our own sex, I see.

Not interested. But don't let that stop you.

Lapeer, MI

#864294 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah yeah
Tell me about it, Mr. German-Jews-Turned-In-Their-Gu ns Theorist.(Which never happened.)
What's your next tall tale?
Next tall tale?

JerryD is an intelligent, well-informed poster.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864295 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah yeah
Tell me about it, Mr. German-Jews-Turned-In-Their-Gu ns Theorist.(Which never happened.)
What's your next tall tale?
I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you appear unarmed. The eyes are useless when your deranged mind is blind idiot. You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?

Lapeer, MI

#864296 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps a rolling store, road show president obama, complete with carnival barkers and rooftop clowns for RealDave...
....and a Moochelle dress-up doll with a real cowbell and cowpies.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864297 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. says it's raising its minimum wage for full-time employees to $13 per hour.
The Oklahoma City-based retail chain announced Monday that part-time employees' pay will rise to $9 "
Big business is only concerned about money...which is why they pay men more than women...instead of saving money by hiring only women.

Lapeer, MI

#864298 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Dave join the circus when he can attend and watch you climb out of a small car along with a dozen more of your equally retarded family members, spraying water and pelting each other with pies?
Because, being the compassionate individual that I am, I often advise those of lesser talents to make something of themselves. The highest level that DiversionaryDave could ever possibly aspire to would be something in the Circus environment.

That's a lot better than your digging graves in the Pet Cemetery.
JerryD

United States

#864299 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can never make the same mistake twice idiot, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, it's a choice and sometimes you have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that your're were wrong and made a mistake. It's not giving up. It's called growing up moron.
lol

Glue head makes the argument that voting for Obama twice is a "mistake".

No, Glue head. No mistake.

We don't need any more of your war-by-lies, CIA torture, everything-for-the-rich, reckless spending mentality.

And Mitt Romney? LOL. He is the quintessential poster boy of the GOP, isn't he?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864300 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Next tall tale?
JerryD is an intelligent, well-informed poster.
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep JerryD that way.

Lapeer, MI

#864301 Feb 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>He would look great on a food stamp .
Yeah....but upside down.

Lapeer, MI

#864303 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
lol How's it going, glue head?
Giving lessons on fellatio to members of our own sex, I see.
Not interested. But don't let that stop you.
Of course you wouldn't be interested in fellatio lessons.

You're already a toothless Pro.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864304 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>orkin33 plans For Today 1. Wake Up 2. Annoy the Crap Out of everyone 3. Go Back to Bed.
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
Dat sounds a perty gooduh plan lol.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864305 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Big business is only concerned about money...which is why they pay men more than women...instead of saving money by hiring only women.
Now you''re talking like a liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min LRS 178,032
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min KiMare 49,818
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 45 min andet1987 1,278
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,709
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 322
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,780
Internment camps 1 hr Patriot 1
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Toj 98,226
Dear Abby 9-17-14 4 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••