Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,774)

Showing posts 795,461 - 795,480 of1,033,347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Google Glass is going to change the world.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Found out last night that WalMart is going to build a Neighborhood Mart at the shopping mall where the Belo's food store was. I will then be able to walk to shop. That strip mall is a blight on the area. It will be nice to see up renovated. Burger King, among others, is lowering their menu prices. Interest rates are about to soar. The market is set for a correction. 15%? We are headed back into a recession if we ever really got out of one? Life is peach keen, right?
I wouldn't say "peach keen" (as in, even though the term is peachy keen, I would just never say that), but it's always better when I don't have to listen to your Whites of West Virginia doom and gloom.(Whose favorability rating is in the crapper already? Won't that be even worse when the old folks don't see any increase on their savings while the interest rates are going up.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Logic, Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shotgun outside on a balconey. LOL..Yes, get a 'scatter' gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden and PDUPONT are idiots. Definitely liberal.
Or a feller can purchase a Saiga 410 gas powered shotgun that has been tricked up by Mississippi Arms to look like something out of a Bruce Willis movie. A potential intruder might sht himself at the sight of one of these beauties.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You went outside and shot a 55 gallon barrel and you called him stupid????? That's funny.
Its the easiest way to vent one , so now I'll call you stupid.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well it was either that or his old Camaro up on blocks in front of his trailer.
What size shot would he need to go through the block of that...oh, I forgot there hasn't been an engine in there since '87.(How did he spell gallon barrel again?)

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Well topix friends, it's time for my hydrotherapy in the form of cold bath, following with some time on the "tranquilizing chair" and the gyroscope. Some electric shock therapy and a quick change of depends, I'll be like new. When I can't find my "socks" I sometimes lose my grip. It's nothing to be ashamed of. The Doctors take notice and whisk me off. Just a normal part of confinement.
Not to worry, I will return better than ever!!!

Warmest hugs! Waxman.

ps, If anyone sees "Jimmy" or "Proudtobewhite" tell them I'm busy but will be back!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or a feller can purchase a Saiga 410 gas powered shotgun that has been tricked up by Mississippi Arms to look like something out of a Bruce Willis movie. A potential intruder might sht himself at the sight of one of these beauties.
Definitely liberal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or a feller can purchase a Saiga 410 gas powered shotgun that has been tricked up by Mississippi Arms to look like something out of a Bruce Willis movie. A potential intruder might sht himself at the sight of one of these beauties.
Democrat and any kinda gun are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster. Definitely liberal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What size shot would he need to go through the block of that...oh, I forgot there hasn't been an engine in there since '87.(How did he spell gallon barrel again?)
leosnana is still seeing her shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of deranged guilt-making. Definitely liberal.
Tamiqua Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
How to Be a Right-Wing Troll in Ten Easy Steps
1. Always act superior, even when your opponent clearly outclasses you intellectually (this will happen frequently).
2. Demand that your opponent provide evidence to prove their point, then dismiss the evidence based on its source when they do, no matter how widely-accepted or valid that source happens to be. If you can’t do that, lie and deny that you said what you said, or lie and say your opponent misinterpreted your statement and is now off topic. Failing those tactics: Change the subject.
3. Lie about all scientific and historical facts when they can’t be ignored; facts often get in the way of right-wing ideology. And don’t forget: No lie is too outrageous. Repeat the same lies loudly and often.
4. Project. A lot.
5. Take many, many cheap shots at prominent Democrats and your opponents, then decry the lack of civility in political discourse.
6. Be proud of your hypocrisy; being a hypocrite is essential to being a right-winger — and a troll. However, don’t acknowledge being a hypocrite. Instead, characterize yourself as being “principled” and try to rationalize your hypocrisy. Also, try to ignore that pesky cognitive dissonance!
7. Blame Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and the Democratic Party for everything. EVERYTHING. The Huronian glaciation? Clinton’s fault. The Lindbergh kidnapping? Obama. The eventual supernova of Earth’s Sun billions of years from now? Nancy Pelosi and Russ Feingold. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING, is the fault of a Republican, even when it is.
8. Continually initiate contact with your opponents and, whenever they respond, falsely accuse them of cyberstalking you.
9. Abandon well-known Republicans (i.e. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney) when they become incredibly unpopular, and claim that they aren’t “real” conservatives while ignoring that they’re so far-right they make white supremacists look like members of the ACLU.
10. Secretly accept that you’re a minority and let yourself be consumed by your deep and abiding hatred of everyone and everything that doesn’t conform to your worldview (currently 99.99% of reality).
http://current.com/community/93926825_how-to-...
How to Change America into A Third World Country in 2 Easy Steps:

1) Re-elect Obama
2) Amnesty for Illegal Aliens

'It's not clear that amnesty wins any Hispanics, apart from the ones who can't vote (because they're illegal) and their ethnic "spokesmen," whose power increases as the Hispanic population grows.

So why do Hispanics vote Democratic? Like most legal immigrants since Teddy Kennedy's 1965 Immigration Act, Hispanic immigrants are poor. The poverty rate of second-generation Hispanics is lower than the first -- but the third generation's poverty rate is HIGHER than the second.

Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that Hispanics have the highest illegitimate birthrate in the country. According to the Centers for Disease Control, in 2010, for every 1,000 unmarried Hispanic women, 80.6 had children out of wedlock, compared to 65.3 for unmarried black women and 29 for unmarried white women.

If Republicans think we can have mass amnesty for millions of government-dependent immigrants and become a more libertarian country, they're crazy.

This isn't because of a failure to "reach out." Republicans can't beat Democrats at the government assistance game. From single mothers to corporate subsidy-takers, they want your money and the Democrats promise to give it to them.

Instead of trying to compete with the ethnic lobbies, welfare schemes and racialized politics of the Democrats, perhaps Republicans should allow our immigration system to admit more immigrants who won't IMMEDIATELY go on government assistance, as 60 percent of new immigrants do now.

Putting 12 million to 20 million of them on a "path to citizenship" won't make them like Republicans; it will make Republicans lose.'

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's only "accomplishment" is Obamacare, which will become a disaster.
That it will. How anyone can not see the upcoming results is beyond me. It's a failure waiting to happen.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't say "peach keen" (as in, even though the term is peachy keen, I would just never say that), but it's always better when I don't have to listen to your Whites of West Virginia doom and gloom.(Whose favorability rating is in the crapper already? Won't that be even worse when the old folks don't see any increase on their savings while the interest rates are going up.)
Some day soon, the same realization you feel every morning will epiphanize in you politically, you're going to wake up and discover you've been fcuked.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Some day soon, the same realization you feel every morning will epiphanize in you politically, you're going to wake up and discover you've been fcuked.
Someday in the winds of change leosnana may find her direction.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm sending Cheney instead.

Ice-Man is a Dead Shot Shooting ...

And "The Rush" is in Florida ... Boca Raton, I think. ;)

Something to do with Oyster Fishing ??

< ALL THE OYSTERS will be Donated to those left-nutz in need of Mercury Poisoning > ! EAT THEM !! RAW ! WITH LEMON !!
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, first off how are you going to prove it? Are you going to come over and shoot my washing machine?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz: I’m being silenced!

The Tea Party bully plays the victim after critics compare his unsourced attacks on Chuck Hagel to McCarthyism

Cruz’s grandstanding may be hurting him even with conservative GOP colleagues. Sen. John McCain famously upbraided him for impugning Hagel’s character and patriotism last week. An anonymous Republican called him “Jim DeMint without the charm” in a conversation with columnist Ruth Marcus. He may also be Joe McCarthy without the charm. McCarthy won a national following because he seemed to speak for regular working-class Joes in his campaign against the State Department, which was also, to an extent, a campaign against the Ivy League elites Cruz himself represents.

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/20/ted_cruz_i%E2...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Jane, "you ignorant slut", don't you know that seeing Orally's smirking pasty canned ham face this early in the morning produces projectile vomiting in intelligent women of "faloofa" age?(Who else you going to pretend to be today? I really like all the stupid mistakes you make when trying to to Yawkie best.)
What a low class, lowlife. I don't think you come close to the category of intelligent or woman. Hateful lazy slob comes to mind for you.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Tamiqua Says wrote:
<quoted text>How to Change America into A Third World Country in 2 Easy Steps:
1) Re-elect Obama
2) Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
'It's not clear that amnesty wins any Hispanics, apart from the ones who can't vote (because they're illegal) and their ethnic "spokesmen," whose power increases as the Hispanic population grows.
So why do Hispanics vote Democratic? Like most legal immigrants since Teddy Kennedy's 1965 Immigration Act, Hispanic immigrants are poor. The poverty rate of second-generation Hispanics is lower than the first -- but the third generation's poverty rate is HIGHER than the second.
Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that Hispanics have the highest illegitimate birthrate in the country. According to the Centers for Disease Control, in 2010, for every 1,000 unmarried Hispanic women, 80.6 had children out of wedlock, compared to 65.3 for unmarried black women and 29 for unmarried white women.
If Republicans think we can have mass amnesty for millions of government-dependent immigrants and become a more libertarian country, they're crazy.
This isn't because of a failure to "reach out." Republicans can't beat Democrats at the government assistance game. From single mothers to corporate subsidy-takers, they want your money and the Democrats promise to give it to them.
Instead of trying to compete with the ethnic lobbies, welfare schemes and racialized politics of the Democrats, perhaps Republicans should allow our immigration system to admit more immigrants who won't IMMEDIATELY go on government assistance, as 60 percent of new immigrants do now.
Putting 12 million to 20 million of them on a "path to citizenship" won't make them like Republicans; it will make Republicans lose.'
World Nut Daily.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/hispanicked-gop-el...

Ann Coulter.

so every stat is suspect; i see no links anywhere? why not?

WND never links to a 'source'. bad for business.

try again. real source.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Ted Cruz: I’m being silenced!
The Tea Party bully plays the victim after critics compare his unsourced attacks on Chuck Hagel to McCarthyism
Cruz’s grandstanding may be hurting him even with conservative GOP colleagues. Sen. John McCain famously upbraided him for impugning Hagel’s character and patriotism last week. An anonymous Republican called him “Jim DeMint without the charm” in a conversation with columnist Ruth Marcus. He may also be Joe McCarthy without the charm. McCarthy won a national following because he seemed to speak for regular working-class Joes in his campaign against the State Department, which was also, to an extent, a campaign against the Ivy League elites Cruz himself represents.
http://www.salon.com/2013/02/20/ted_cruz_i%E2...
What's up with you & Obama's Occupy Wall Street scum, Democreep?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Look you stupid son on a bitch ,I just went out side and shot a 55 ballon baeeel with #6 shot at 15 feet and now I have a vented fire barrel jack ass .
Classic post of the day.
THE CHILD OF SATAN

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Biden advocated a series of proposals, including universal background checks for gun owners, a ban on many military-style weapons and a limit on the size of magazines. He said the measures would save lives even though there was no guarantee they would prevent all mass shootings.

THE CHILD OF SATAN WANTS TO TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM WE THE
PEOPLE THAT OBEY THE LAW SO WE CANNOT PROTECT US FROM PEOPLE LIKE JOE,JOE IS USES THESE KIDS TO DO HIS EVIL WORKS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 795,461 - 795,480 of1,033,347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,077
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min Roxie Darling 4,027
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min ScarletandOlive 96,073
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DDDD-25 42,962
Abby 4-17 1 hr ScarletandOlive 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 167,507
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]