Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864309 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you''re talking like a liberal.
Obama treats us like men. He wants us to wear earrings.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#864310 Feb 25, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected and Reelected
When does Obama plan to begin acting as POTUS?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864311 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
JerryD is a smashed bug on the Front Grill of the Boy Messiah's Limo.
He's damned proud of his position in life.
For real JerryD is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, blaming others.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864312 Feb 25, 2013
I think the plan goes like this: a few generations from now, the nation's debt will be 16 Quadrillion. It will be so high that it floats out of the sight of human reason. This makes it politically irrelevant and, like the Doofus in the below link, we simply keep "raising the debt limit" until the problem goes away. See? Simple as Pi...wait...make that Pie.

This is the Boy Messiah's plan and intent. If the average citizen cannot comprehend how deep in debt the country is then why would they also worry about being taxed at 99%?

Works for Barry!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Li0no7O9zmE
Nj raider 1

United States

#864313 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Glue head makes the argument that voting for Obama twice is a "mistake".
No, Glue head. No mistake.
We don't need any more of your war-by-lies, CIA torture, everything-for-the-rich, reckless spending mentality.
And Mitt Romney? LOL. He is the quintessential poster boy of the GOP, isn't he?
Dont waste your breath with these assholes bra. Even giving the facts of President Obama's accomplishments & bush's failures they still try too put up a defense like a lawyer fresh out of law school trying to make a name for himself instead making an example of! These are the so called enlightened ones yet their beliefs in history proves otherwise. Too stupid to see that believing in the past only leaves you there. Looking in the part for answers turns ones back to the future. How enlightened are they?
JerryD

United States

#864314 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of liberalism, racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks? How or why that happened?
I suspect you're going to announce it to us real soon.

Lapeer, MI

#864315 Feb 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When does Obama plan to begin acting as POTUS?
He's already acting. He's been acting since he was a shit-faced Zygote inside of a Snake Oil Salesman's night-fling tramp.

It's a grand Hollywood tradition that he has transferred over to Washington politics. Acting is very effective and efficacious.

Lapeer, MI

#864316 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama treats us like men. He wants us to wear earrings.
And what does it mean if he also wants us to wear nose-rings?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864317 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
I think the plan goes like this: a few generations from now, the nation's debt will be 16 Quadrillion. It will be so high that it floats out of the sight of human reason. This makes it politically irrelevant and, like the Doofus in the below link, we simply keep "raising the debt limit" until the problem goes away. See? Simple as Pi...wait...make that Pie.
This is the Boy Messiah's plan and intent. If the average citizen cannot comprehend how deep in debt the country is then why would they also worry about being taxed at 99%?
Works for Barry!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Li0no7O9zmE
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864318 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
JerryD has no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.

Lapeer, MI

#864319 Feb 25, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Dont waste your breath with these assholes bra. Even giving the facts of President Obama's accomplishments & bush's failures they still try too put up a defense like a lawyer fresh out of law school trying to make a name for himself instead making an example of! These are the so called enlightened ones yet their beliefs in history proves otherwise. Too stupid to see that believing in the past only leaves you there. Looking in the part for answers turns ones back to the future. How enlightened are they?
...and your garnering historical data from Ebony and Access Hollywood makes you the supreme authority on human affairs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHA

Clearly, you take yourself far too seriously. Here. Let me help you out of that solemn hole you have dug yourself into: You are a circus clown with a bulbous red nose and full pants.

Now...go and sin no more my little jerk:>
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864320 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does it mean if he also wants us to wear nose-rings?
The reason lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, a pig and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.

Lapeer, MI

#864321 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
You already know but it gets stuck in your racist throat before you can utter it.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864322 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch Fox. I don't watch ABC, CNN or Access Hollywood, either. TV is 99% sociological wasteland.
So can babble on all you want to about me and my Holy Fox but you are shooting blanks over my head, Geezer.
Have fun!
Okay, forget FOX, you keep avoiding the content of the message, let's try again:
With Jindal calling your kind stupid, McCain calling your pals jerks and Rove calling you losers; what do you think about the Republican party kicking you "patriots" to the curb and kissing up to the Mexican illegals?
Adios amigo, you got dumped.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#864323 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh Oh Oh We are so religious we don't like contraception. Yep, take that 5 cent piece of China junk & mark it up to $59.95. So sucker will buy it"
Too religious to offer contraception but not too religious to f*ck over their fellow man for a buck.
Yep, true Christian values.
And you are eve dumber than Rush Limbaugh. Offering contraception is not abortion. Just how GD dumb are you.
"real dumb" Boy you really are dumb. Your comprehension skills are nil. In my post I said nothing of contraceptive devices, I spoke of abortion/murder.
"real dumb" once just once think before you post. You come off as stoopid, you do not have to practice.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#864324 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xEYFFiEnUjQXX
The rim-salt on that Margarita is going to get increasingly bitter to coming generations and someone will ask to shoot the bartender.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864325 Feb 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, forget FOX, you keep avoiding the content of the message, let's try again:
With Jindal calling your kind stupid, McCain calling your pals jerks and Rove calling you losers; what do you think about the Republican party kicking you "patriots" to the curb and kissing up to the Mexican illegals?
Were you born stupid OldRaider or have you been losing your mind since?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864326 Feb 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb" Boy you really are dumb. Your comprehension skills are nil. In my post I said nothing of contraceptive devices, I spoke of abortion/murder.
"real dumb" once just once think before you post. You come off as stoopid, you do not have to practice.
Peace
KMA
RealDave is on a bigoted guilt trip. He saw his shadow. so it's 6 more weeks of his bigotry and guilt-making.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864327 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The rim-salt on that Margarita is going to get increasingly bitter to coming generations and someone will ask to shoot the bartender.
All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why liberals remain on the reservation, in a ghetto or a preserve.

Lapeer, MI

#864328 Feb 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep attempting to frame all Topix discussions into *Them* and *Us* as though this were a venue for football rivals to vent and curse each other.

I don't get into pro PED sports at all and I don't follow the WWF, either. I am not going to be cornered into becoming a member of your opposing team worship crowd.

I think for myself and you think what your team wants you to.

I obey myself while you obey your emotions whipped up by the AARP crowd inside of the WH.

I am comfortable while you are torn, restless, mindless and angry. You will die that way, twisted so bad that it will be a closed coffin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,551
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,354
Abby 11-20-14 4 hr Cass 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,559
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 7 hr erudite 6
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 7 hr Niemand 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:10 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:10PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts
NBC Sports 7:50 PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 1:18 AM
Colts desperate to crank up rushing game - NBC Sports