Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864430 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so stupid that you don't see racism in your post below?
Quote = IndependentMajority
"Ahhhhchit--pick a few babydaddies, ball an chain harrasss 'em fer life--have seven anchor babies, live off duh gubbermint and doan worry about sponging off of OTHER peopels tax dolluhs!"
At least have the courage to admit the intent of the garbage you wrote.
Are you so stupid that you don't see the poliTICal WARPEDNESS of even WHINEDUHMLY whining ANY sort of "racism"...

on ILLEGALS here-ILLEGALLY, increasing daily due to any LACK of "influx containment" policy (in large part thx to Obloviated OKennedy and his alteration of allowing such drainnage with his screen door wide open plocies of the stoopid of the 1960's)- as in with OUT proper ID or any intention of obtaining such?

At least have one shred of a hint of braincell that libuhrulTICS like you are truly ignorantly poliTiCally WARPED.
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

#864431 Feb 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
15 states have lowered taxes, GM didn't pay us back yet and Bullwinkle the pres is looking to borrow more and raise taxes.
I wonder HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE he is going to need a cosigner.
never mind that. you just insulted Bullwinkle.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864432 Feb 26, 2013
What is going on in the Republican Party? In a major departure from the national party’s stance—and even from past statements by the candidates—at least 75 Republicans signed a legal brief on Monday that says gay people have the constitutional right to marry. The brief will be submitted to a California court this week as part of a suit against the state’s controversial Proposition 8, a 2008 ballot measure that outlawed gay marriage. Among the signatures were 2012 Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, former California gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman—who campaigned for Proposition 8 during her run—and several high-profile officials from the Bush and Reagan White Houses—although prominent pro-gay-marriage Republicans Laura Bush and Dick Cheney had not signed yet.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2013/02/2...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#864433 Feb 26, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> what did I say that was racist?
You defended the use of racial slurs.

Why would anyone do that except for another racist.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864434 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already looking forward to 2016 to watch you racist teabaggers squirm. Your Republican party is doing everything they can to bring in the Hispanic vote and the frontrunner candidate for president, Bobby Jindal, is darker than Obama.
"Racism inciter awert, Racism inceiter awert"!!

Minduhless IDIOTS like you, judge the reading material in books by duh pikshures on der covers too no doubt.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#864435 Feb 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" RalDave and "You should probably see a therapist about 15,161 posts."
You can't get back on your feet until you first get up off your ass.
FloriDUH

There is nothing sadder than a dumbass uninformed right whiner posting thinking they are clever.

I have news.

You aren't.

Those posts you make over & over are just plain dumb.

I feel sorry for you every time I see one of these.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864436 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already looking forward to 2016 to watch you racist teabaggers squirm. Your Republican party is doing everything they can to bring in the Hispanic vote and the frontrunner candidate for president, Bobby Jindal, is darker than Obama.
And show your LEGAL voter ID or go back to where you crawled out from.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864437 Feb 26, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
"Racism inciter awert, Racism inceiter awert"!!
Minduhless IDIOTS like you, judge the reading material in books by duh pikshures on der covers too no doubt.
dude. spell check your Kentucky 'intellect'.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE CHILDREN OF SATAN

Fayetteville, NC

#864438 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
“My sense,” Obama said, talking about the GOP position on the sequester,“is that their basic view is that nothing is important enough to raise taxes on wealthy individuals or corporations, and they would prefer to see these kinds of cuts that could slow down our recovery over closing tax loopholes. And that’s the thing that binds their party together at this point.”
So Republicans would rather see the country sink into sequester-induced Hades than harm one hair on the heads of their rich friends? Really?
One can be sure, once the sequester takes hold, that every teacher, fireman and police officer who has lost a job – along with anyone whose ambulance didn’t arrive in time or whose flight was delayed more than 15 minutes – will be paraded through the East Room so that all might know only cold hearts beat in Republicans’ breasts.
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2013/02...
READ MY LIPS!OBAMA SAYS THE BUCK STOPS WITH HIM OR IS HE
GOING TO PASS THE BUCK AGAIN?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864439 Feb 26, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so stupid that you don't see the poliTICal WARPEDNESS of even WHINEDUHMLY whining ANY sort of "racism"...
on ILLEGALS here-ILLEGALLY, increasing daily due to any LACK of "influx containment" policy (in large part thx to Obloviated OKennedy and his alteration of allowing such drainnage with his screen door wide open plocies of the stoopid of the 1960's)- as in with OUT proper ID or any intention of obtaining such?
At least have one shred of a hint of braincell that libuhrulTICS like you are truly ignorantly poliTiCally WARPED.
Not sure what to make of this?
1. Is this supposed to be funny?
2. Are you defending racism?
3. Is this related to a medication you're on?
4. Is this a cry for help?
5. Is your computer malfunctioning?
6. Are you an ignorant, pathetic, mentally ill moron?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeryNotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#864440 Feb 26, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm never at a loss for sockpuppets. I use them to make it appear I have "backup" while everyone here actually avoids me. Such a clever troll!! Meanwhile it's just me all by my lonesome. It keeps me occupied! Better than a mass shooting I suppose. The epitome of a small, twisted mind.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864441 Feb 26, 2013
THE CHILDREN OF SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>READ MY LIPS!OBAMA SAYS THE BUCK STOPS WITH HIM OR IS HE
GOING TO PASS THE BUCK AGAIN?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VqD2h7e_MLgXX
i don't watch right wing youtube indoctrination videos.

i usually go to a birther site for my laughs. WND is a real hoot.
THE CHILDREN OF SATAN

Fayetteville, NC

#864442 Feb 26, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP)— President Barack Obama is arguing that looming government-wide spending cuts could idle military resources like naval aircraft carriers, while Republicans are criticizing the president for taking his arguments outside Washington instead of staying to work out a plan before Friday's deadline.

The president planned to appear Tuesday at Virginia's largest industrial employer, Newport News Shipbuilding, which would be affected by cuts to naval spending. Obama warned Monday that if the so-called sequester goes into effect later this week, the company's "workers will sit idle when they should be repairing ships, and a carrier sits idle when it should be deploying to the Persian Gulf."

[READ: Obama Warns Cuts Could Idle Shipbuilder]

Obama urged Congress to compromise to avoid the cuts, but there has been no indication the White House and congressional Republicans are actively negotiating a deal. The last known conversation between Obama and GOP leaders was last week, and there have been no in-person meetings between the parties this year.

Obama wants the replace the sequester with a package of targeted cuts and tax increases, while Republican leaders insist the savings should come from reduced spending alone.

YES OBAMA PASSING THE BUCK AGAIN SAME status quo!!
5 YEARS NOW IS THIS WHAT THE 51% THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA
WANTS??WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeryNotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#864443 Feb 26, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning my topix friends!! I am a bit tired right now as I've been up most of the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth to myself and my very own sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition this morning so please, keep judging the posts without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.
After I get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
ps Please stop ignoring No Surprise(Florida) me as you have done all week. They are very upset. Topix is our whole life!!! Throw me a bone once in awhile my friends!!!
If any of the gentlemen on the forum want to chit chat do not hesitate to leave me your phone number, I will call you!!!!
Sincerely, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864444 Feb 26, 2013
The GOP Rage Machine and Its Mainstream Apologists

....Someone like Fournier probably thinks that he’s not supposed to take positions. But in these three columns, he took a position whether he knows it or not: He took the position that a president who has cut spending three times as much as he has increased revenue, and whose current offer, a mostly even mix of cuts and revenues, is backed by three-quarters of the American people, is being no more reasonable than a minority party that says our way or the highway whose position is supported by 19 percent of the people.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864445 Feb 26, 2013
How the Sequester Will Harm Republican States

Republicans cheering for the sequester to kick in this week may find that their big-government states will suffer the most.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...

If Utah suffers a few months of layoffs, declining retail sales and slumping tourism, Sen. Hatch will be singing from the Keynesian hymnal.

Judged:

12

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

#864446 Feb 26, 2013
THE CHILDREN OF SATAN wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP)— President Barack Obama is arguing that looming government-wide spending cuts could idle military resources like naval aircraft carriers, while Republicans are criticizing the president for taking his arguments outside Washington instead of staying to work out a plan before Friday's deadline.
The president planned to appear Tuesday at Virginia's largest industrial employer, Newport News Shipbuilding, which would be affected by cuts to naval spending. Obama warned Monday that if the so-called sequester goes into effect later this week, the company's "workers will sit idle when they should be repairing ships, and a carrier sits idle when it should be deploying to the Persian Gulf."
[READ: Obama Warns Cuts Could Idle Shipbuilder]
Obama urged Congress to compromise to avoid the cuts, but there has been no indication the White House and congressional Republicans are actively negotiating a deal. The last known conversation between Obama and GOP leaders was last week, and there have been no in-person meetings between the parties this year.
Obama wants the replace the sequester with a package of targeted cuts and tax increases, while Republican leaders insist the savings should come from reduced spending alone.
YES OBAMA PASSING THE BUCK AGAIN SAME status quo!!
5 YEARS NOW IS THIS WHAT THE 51% THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA
WANTS??WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!
will golfing be cut? date nights all over the world on Air Force One? what about Moochelle's many expensive vacations?

Judged:

12

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

#864448 Feb 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
What is going on in the Republican Party? In a major departure from the national party’s stance—and even from past statements by the candidates—at least 75 Republicans signed a legal brief on Monday that says gay people have the constitutional right to marry. The brief will be submitted to a California court this week as part of a suit against the state’s controversial Proposition 8, a 2008 ballot measure that outlawed gay marriage. Among the signatures were 2012 Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, former California gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman—who campaigned for Proposition 8 during her run—and several high-profile officials from the Bush and Reagan White Houses—although prominent pro-gay-marriage Republicans Laura Bush and Dick Cheney had not signed yet.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2013/02/2...
could they be changin their minds, like Obammy did? and it isn't even an election year!

Judged:

14

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#864450 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When does Obama plan to begin acting as POTUS?
When he decides to stop campaigning and learns how to govern.
As a leader he is a failure.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864451 Feb 26, 2013
Jennifer Rubin’s Infantile Conservatism

The Washington Post blogger promulgates hysteria, not the philosophy of Reagan.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

check the pic.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Cold Front 69,317
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min _Zoey_ 5,820
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Mothra 52,385
Amy 3-30-15 2 hr Kuuipo 35
Abby 3-30-15 2 hr RACE 11
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,930
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr x-ray 71,702
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]