Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,766)

Showing posts 795,301 - 795,320 of1,034,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
less than 900 miles to Vancouver.
Over 2200 miles to Houston.
I know its a shocker but they have a highway running across Canada. No sh*t. Right through those high mountains.
They are looking at this XL only because the Canadians told them no.
How many American farmers & ranchers could have their homesteads taken by Imminent Domain so the Canadians can sell they dirty pretend oil?
How does it help US energy security if Canada ships its oil to China?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, what difference does it make? He's producing more oil than than any other president, yet you try to find a loophole in his success. You people are a joke! 1st you argue he's against the free market, then blame it on his success. Didn't bush you that same free market? Why wasn't he as successful? Here's the conservative logic,"lets block everything the president tries to accomplish & what he does accomplish we'll take credit for or flat out lie about it." 2 more yrs, bra 2 more yrs!
Obama's only "accomplishment" is Obamacare, which will become a disaster.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you're mistaken, Obama has absolutely nothing to do with our increased oil production, on the contrary he has kept millions of acres of federal land off limits.
But, prove me wrong, show where Obama has anything to do with increasing our production.
It's in spite of Obama, not because of him.
If what you are saying is remotely true, the same can be said about the deficit & debt, right? Giving the fact that the President has no control over the purse strings & the republican controlled house has full control over the purse strings, one can make the same assertion right? If thats the case, why do ya'll call it Obama's gov't & blame him for the debt amassed under a republican held house? Can't have it both ways!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up! I am not "No Surprize" you frikking idiot!
Everyone is getting annoyed at your silliness, you paranoid freak. Do you have any friends? Doubt it.
From the same id. stealing, name changing King of the Topix sockpuppets, the Topix shitshow who claims he lives in a penthouse over looking CP. Silliness??? LMAO!!!

Waxman wrote: Bwaaahhhaahhhaaaa
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Still a reichtard circle jerk on here, led by No life Nobraina and dimwitted electron.
BTW, approval for the GOP hits all time low.
2014 is right around the corner.
Keep whining!
Stay stupid!
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's only "accomplishment" is Obamacare, which will become a disaster.
Then why are so many GOP Governors facing re election suddenly jumping on the Obamacare bandwagon, huh?
Your track record for predictions coming true sucks.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

COPIED FROM ANOTHER POSTER:

If You Have ever Wondered What's Wrong in the United States These days;
READ THIS ONE PRINTED IN THE BEAUFORT N. C. PAPER FROM A "TRUE DEMOCRAT"
THEN WONDER "NO MORE"!!

There are NO words to describe this ... seriously...absoltely none!
ROTF!!!!

(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web after a reader linked it to a Fox News Facebook page. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)
I have brought this here for your enjoyment and some explanations if any. Here is the entire text of the news clipping in article format. I will also post the image.
It is listed under the "More Modern Way Of Living" section.

Beaufort, N.C.
Jan. 17, 2013
TO THE EDITOR:
Republicans and "so-called" conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We democrats are sick and tired of republicans constantly using the constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else.

Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don't know the exact statistics, but I'm quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead city, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason?

No, Of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the constitution, as if the constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the constitution, I'd say, and president Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country.

I think all this demonstrates that the constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president.

Right now it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C section. But because the constitution was written a hundred years ago nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way.

Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that's just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.

Please withhold my name because I don't want to get crank calls.
PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT.

There are several sources, here's one:
WARNING! PUT DOWN THE COFFEE BEFORE READING THIS ARTICLE!
http://thenewstalkers.com/forum/topics/how-sm...
``````````

This absolutely SHOWS the mindset of liberals. No knowledge of History OR the Constitution! Therefore being pegged MORONS/libTARDS is hitting the so called 'nail-on-the-head'!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If what you are saying is remotely true, the same can be said about the deficit & debt, right? Giving the fact that the President has no control over the purse strings & the republican controlled house has full control over the purse strings, one can make the same assertion right? If thats the case, why do ya'll call it Obama's gov't & blame him for the debt amassed under a republican held house? Can't have it both ways!
Nothing new here. The boy in the fancy suit never accepts responsibility for anything.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
Still a reichtard circle jerk on here, led by No life Nobraina and dimwitted electron.
Keep whining!
Stay stupid!
Perverted child molester GOPidiots rears her ugly head again.

Go back in the closet with Barack, you filthy pervert!
SoNotSuprizedRej ect

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>I'm
same id. stealing, name changing Rejected Queen of the Topix sockpuppets, the Topix shitshow who claims I live in a penthouse over looking CP. Silliness??? LMAO!!!
I wrote: Bwaaahhhaahhhaaaa
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
Keep whining!
Stay stupid!
Welfare foodstamp leeches support the Corrupt Democratic Machine, led by Messiah Obama. Enjoy!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Trader Joes is planning a store here in Pinecrest, also West Palm Beach. Whole Foods has a large store here in Boca, very, very busy store, but many people are boycotting it now. Trader Joes can certainly steal their business. Mackeys unfortunate comments are an opportunity for someone else.
"silly"
Were you not one who claimed that Chicka a Fil would suffer because of comments made by their owners. They recently reported record sales and profits. Whats with that?
Peace
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are so many GOP Governors facing re election suddenly jumping on the Obamacare bandwagon, huh?
Your track record for predictions coming true sucks.
They know there are more leeches than taxpayers ready to suck up to the messiah's snakeoil campaign = votes, votes, votes. LOL
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perverted child molester GOPidiots rears her ugly head again.
Go back in the closet with Barack, you filthy pervert!
You're hilarious, Nolife!
Still obsessing on your pedophile fantasy!
The more the GOP is screwed, the more desperate and ridiculous you get!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Were you not one who claimed that Chicka a Fil would suffer because of comments made by their owners. They recently reported record sales and profits. Whats with that?
Peace
Who eats that shyt anyway? Darden restaurants had a 38% decrease , Whole Foods has too, don't know percentage. Huge petition against Macy's carrying Trumps products, his daughters too, the markdown rack is full, no one is buying it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

You always have to head outside of U.S. Liberal Media influence to get news about America. America's Propaganda Press is geared towards a reality shared by 6th Graders, Entitlement Parasites and the Boy Messiah.

BBC - Stock markets fall after US Fed comments: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21530624 #

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who eats that shyt anyway? Darden restaurants had a 38% decrease , Whole Foods has too, don't know percentage. Huge petition against Macy's carrying Trumps products, his daughters too, the markdown rack is full, no one is buying it.
That's right. You don't eat.

You only drink.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of them that are 26 or younger are covered by their parents' insurance. If they are still working minimum wage jobs after age 26, then they are losers.
Anyone who spends their entire life 24\7 on Topix is a loser.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

DEMidiots wrote:
<quoted text> Welfare foodstamp leeches support the Corrupt Democratic Machine, led by Messiah Obama. Enjoy!
Then what you're saying is GOP Governors support Obama!
ooops

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruz is a threat to the Democrats, hence must be attacked by their puppets at the falsely named blog.
Get real Cruz is a threat to himself and then the establishment repukes. Please,Please,Please keep listening to Rush and the boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 795,301 - 795,320 of1,034,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,013
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,124
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 2 hr Mister Tonka 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 2 hr anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••