Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864291 Feb 25, 2013
"Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. says it's raising its minimum wage for full-time employees to $13 per hour.

The Oklahoma City-based retail chain announced Monday that part-time employees' pay will rise to $9 "

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864292 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when my posts batter you punks to the point where all you can do is make impotent insults.
What?!! Ashamed of your lips?

A good Callous Remover should work.
JerryD

United States

#864293 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Swallow hard, gulp and burp.
Tell me what the smell reminds you of.
Don't cheat and suck it all up in one breath. We need some witnesses.
lol How's it going, glue head?

Giving lessons on fellatio to members of our own sex, I see.

Not interested. But don't let that stop you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864294 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah yeah
Tell me about it, Mr. German-Jews-Turned-In-Their-Gu ns Theorist.(Which never happened.)
What's your next tall tale?
Next tall tale?

JerryD is an intelligent, well-informed poster.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864295 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah yeah
Tell me about it, Mr. German-Jews-Turned-In-Their-Gu ns Theorist.(Which never happened.)
What's your next tall tale?
I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you appear unarmed. The eyes are useless when your deranged mind is blind idiot. You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864296 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps a rolling store, road show president obama, complete with carnival barkers and rooftop clowns for RealDave...
....and a Moochelle dress-up doll with a real cowbell and cowpies.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864297 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. says it's raising its minimum wage for full-time employees to $13 per hour.
The Oklahoma City-based retail chain announced Monday that part-time employees' pay will rise to $9 "
Big business is only concerned about money...which is why they pay men more than women...instead of saving money by hiring only women.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864298 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should Dave join the circus when he can attend and watch you climb out of a small car along with a dozen more of your equally retarded family members, spraying water and pelting each other with pies?
Because, being the compassionate individual that I am, I often advise those of lesser talents to make something of themselves. The highest level that DiversionaryDave could ever possibly aspire to would be something in the Circus environment.

That's a lot better than your digging graves in the Pet Cemetery.
JerryD

United States

#864299 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can never make the same mistake twice idiot, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, it's a choice and sometimes you have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that your're were wrong and made a mistake. It's not giving up. It's called growing up moron.
lol

Glue head makes the argument that voting for Obama twice is a "mistake".

No, Glue head. No mistake.

We don't need any more of your war-by-lies, CIA torture, everything-for-the-rich, reckless spending mentality.

And Mitt Romney? LOL. He is the quintessential poster boy of the GOP, isn't he?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864300 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Next tall tale?
JerryD is an intelligent, well-informed poster.
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep JerryD that way.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864301 Feb 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>He would look great on a food stamp .
Yeah....but upside down.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864303 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
lol How's it going, glue head?
Giving lessons on fellatio to members of our own sex, I see.
Not interested. But don't let that stop you.
Of course you wouldn't be interested in fellatio lessons.

You're already a toothless Pro.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864304 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>orkin33 plans For Today 1. Wake Up 2. Annoy the Crap Out of everyone 3. Go Back to Bed.
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
Dat sounds a perty gooduh plan lol.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864305 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Big business is only concerned about money...which is why they pay men more than women...instead of saving money by hiring only women.
Now you''re talking like a liberal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864306 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Glue head makes the argument that voting for Obama twice is a "mistake".
No, Glue head. No mistake.
We don't need any more of your war-by-lies, CIA torture, everything-for-the-rich, reckless spending mentality.
And Mitt Romney? LOL. He is the quintessential poster boy of the GOP, isn't he?
You are full-up, boy.

You can flush now.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864307 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% keep JerryD that way.
JerryD is a smashed bug on the Front Grill of the Boy Messiah's Limo.

He's damned proud of his position in life.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864308 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Glue head makes the argument that voting for Obama twice is a "mistake".
No, Glue head. No mistake.
We don't need any more of your war-by-lies, CIA torture, everything-for-the-rich, reckless spending mentality.
And Mitt Romney? LOL. He is the quintessential poster boy of the GOP, isn't he?
YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of liberalism, racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks? How or why that happened?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864309 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you''re talking like a liberal.
Obama treats us like men. He wants us to wear earrings.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#864310 Feb 25, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected and Reelected
When does Obama plan to begin acting as POTUS?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864311 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
JerryD is a smashed bug on the Front Grill of the Boy Messiah's Limo.
He's damned proud of his position in life.
For real JerryD is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, blaming others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 2-28-15 9 min RACE 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,826
A Small History Lesson. 1 hr Learn it Live it ... 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 51,396
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,707
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 5 hr Phil McOxwell 1
New Game (words that start with T) 6 hr Tim Blaxton 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future