Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
795,181 - 795,200 of 1,100,480 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#863968 Feb 25, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a toss up between being allured to the adulation of Hollyweird and doing the bump with a transdressed Jimmy Fallon.
Thought First Ladies are supposed to be dignified and above the fray of celebrity glitz and late night comedians.
Be careful, carol. When you're that green with envy, your best buds here might mistake you for a person of color--but that's not what they'd call you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863969 Feb 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Protests at FAU over GEO Prison Group stadium name
Find a higher bidder instead of bitching.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#863971 Feb 25, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get much more "elite"-er than the Obamas and celebrities.
Time for me to go though. Realtime is starting to fret.
Until we meet again, Lily.
You left us with all the morans!!
Cway

United States

#863972 Feb 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just forget about the thousands of innocent people that Castro executed.
Oh right. You mean the ones who were caught burning sugar caine fields, sabotaging mills and working with the CIA to overthrow him and put another Batista style regime in power.

The commander of Brigade 2506 which landed at the Bay of Pigs, was Pepe San Roman, a former Batista officer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863973 Feb 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is headed to Flackville USA tomorrow, are you going to see him?
BTW genius, while the cuts won't be felt in most areas of the nation, they'll hit hard in your area which is largely dependent on military spending.
Just the price to be paid in a good cause.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863974 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You left us with all the morans!!
Since you're intoxicated, it shouldn't matter...just as your choice in presidents.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863975 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL; oh yes, the seething white supremacist hatred just couldn't stay quiet in light of this latest affrontary!!
lily still proves she just loves that old race card "thang".
Cway

United States

#863976 Feb 25, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Just try and picture Eleanor Roosevelt or Rosalind Carter or Laura Bush doing the bump with Jimmy Fallon.
Okay, bye.
I'd rather picture your head on a pike.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#863977 Feb 25, 2013
Half Of U.S. Republicans Back Minimum Wage Of $9 Per Hour: Poll

Top Republican leaders are lining up to oppose President Barack Obama's proposal to raise the federal minimum wage to $9 per hour. And that apparently puts them at odds with a large number of the people they represent.

Roughly half of Republicans -- and 71 percent of Americans overall -- support raising the minimum wage to $9 per hour, according to a recent poll by the Pew Research Center and USA Today.

That's substantially higher than the current federal minimum wage of $7.25, or $15,080 per year for an employee working 40 hours per week all year. When adjusted for inflation, the minimum wage is now lower in 2011 than it was in 1967, according to the Economic Policy Institute.

----------

Republiclowns pave the way to losing another election in 2014!!

They're so out-of-touch with real Americans, it's pitiful.

But I'm more than happy to see them lose elections with their base of stupid Teabaggers!!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863978 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
On CBSí Face the Nation Sunday morning, Tea Party favorite Gov. Jan Brewer (R-AZ) said Republicans should compromise on tax increases rather than let the budget cuts stand:
We donít like increase in taxes. But we know we have to be pragmatic. We know there has to be some kind of compromise, but dang it, they need to get the job done. they donít need to leave the public out their hanging.
Dang It! Another white trash speaketh.
More race card love from lily booza raton fl.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863979 Feb 25, 2013
Chicago firefighters pulled a dead woman's body from the Chicago River, prompting an investigation into her death. Police have not identified the woman, whose body was spotted floating in the north branch of the river by an unknown party who called 911 to report it about 10 a.m. Saturday. A police spokesman told the Chicago Tribune extreme cold may have caused the woman's body to freeze. The remains have been transported to the Cook County medical examiner's office where an autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death.
FBI searching through topix posts discovered murderer rush10 has surfaced in VA and have dispatched investigators to find him.
Remember bitch you are only as anonomous as I let you be you can be found and you know it , ask your ambulance chaser about slander.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863980 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Then go into hiding in Texas, painting nudes of himself while Laura watches, puffing her Pall Malls and sipping a Chivas.
"envy is very unattractive" even for a drunk from boca
Cway

United States

#863981 Feb 25, 2013
Well, now that I'm here, the little GOP cochroaches will scurry back under the fridge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863982 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
How'd you like George Bush' self portraits? Nudes, one in shower, one in bathtub. Do you think he was waterboarding himself?
lily has a "thang" for George W (just don't let her know he's still "white".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863983 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter was giddy speaking about his grandsons discovery of the "47% romney video" that helped President Obama win the election.
You two must have senility in common; does he also imbibe? At least he might not be considered the worst president anymore, not since the 2008 election.
Cway

United States

#863984 Feb 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the price to be paid in a good cause.
John Galt and his notion of "good causes".

Mmmmmmmm...

No!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#863985 Feb 25, 2013
I find this amusingÖObama:'We've got to do some governing, 16 trillion in debt, trillion dollar deficits, 1/6 Americans in Poverty and the thought just now cross his Mind!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#863986 Feb 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Remember bitch you are only as anonomous as I let you be you can be found and you know it , ask your ambulance chaser about slander.
Oooohh, touchy, touchy today killa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#863987 Feb 25, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help myself. Miss my peepies sometimes. Fellow peeps too.
Just visiting. No need to worry.
I think they banned them clowns finally Carol. They haven't been on here at all that I'm aware of in the the last week or so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#863988 Feb 25, 2013
Too bad DB Writer ran off with his tail between his sorry legs.

I was going to ask him how he felt about all the innocent people killed and tortured by U.S. rightwingers at places like My Lai, Con Son Island, Abu Ghraib, Gitmo and secret torture dungeons in eastern Europe.

Proud of that, DB Boy?

DB Writer:(Musn't speak... have nothing to say...)

Mmph!

Mmph!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 min Quinn Pro Quo 1,909
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 177,407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min edogxxx 97,938
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Frijoles 68,993
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 39 min Heisenberg 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Dick Topick 49,534
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,376
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago