Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#864073 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you lie down and sleep off the sauce before trying to debate those more educated than yourself. What a rambling, half-witted response.
dont drink and the one who claims too be more educated is the ones who crack when times get hard or are the biggest snitches or rats and are so over educated they lose common sense and begin too think they be smarter then everyone else but in reality are just low esteamed and always getting smacked around by their ole ladies or gay boyfreinds,,,ha haa haaa,,,the worse president in americas history is obama,,, and it doesnt take an education too see that,,,now does it,,,even most the decent democrats in office are seeing this and are starting too get very nervous,,,a question for your over educated bruised by your woman mind,,,the roman empire,,,who caused the downfall?,,,the answer will be posted backwards under this post,,,

sreywal,,,and what is obama?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#864074 Feb 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, down 200, you want to see some crashing go back and check out 2008 then you'll see some crashing. This is just a slight market correction. Sorry to burst your's and Flack's bubble.
If Bernanke fails to give strong reassurance in his testimony tomorrow that the Fed will continue to prop up the market, then you will see a real crash.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#864075 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like california, but instead of sell offs, we raise taxes. Ain't California grand?
The scale was much smaller in AZ and the illegals there were not really doing much more than chore work, maids and gardeners in Scottsdale at first__but never the less the illegals in AZ were welcomed right up until they weren't.

CA was way different__the illegals in CA were productive to the enth degree helping to feed the USA and a few other good sized nations and Californian's had other strangers in their midst going way back, Asians of all sorts for instance and the dustbowl Okies LOL. That the aprovechar followed should have surprised exactly no one.

Possession is 90% of the law eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#864076 Feb 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree California is awesome. My wife and I may retire in the Palm Desert/Palm Springs area. Sure it's still years off but now that my 401K is once again rocking and rolling after the Bush debacle I think we'll be okay.
Check out Temecula, really much nicer than Palm Springs/Palm Desert, and equally affordable.

Normal human life ceases in Palm Springs in the summer
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#864077 Feb 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I called Jane a slut, not carol, and that was an allusion to an old SNL bit. If you read back, you will notice it was in response to Cherokreep's threatening Lily that he could find her any time he wanted and calling her a bitch. I know carol's a liar, racist, and drain on society, but I have no idea about her sexuality or lack thereof.
racistillegitimatebabymamaliar drainonsocietyforsure say what? LOL
Cway

United States

#864078 Feb 25, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> easy kitty. Don't get yourself all upset and break a nail. And please keep your stories of jacking off to yourself.
lol

I see you don't challenge, GOP cochroachie. You simply scurry back to the fridge with the rest of your insect buddies. Truth is like Raid to your species.

By the way, no longer can you run from the Class Warfare label.

1. GOP policies such as tax breaks clearly favor the wealthy.

2. GOP legislators constantly oppose Wall Street reform.

3. GOP constantly fights against minimum wage.(And who benefits from that the most? The poor.)

4. GOP constantly fights social security benefits.(And who benefits from that the most? The elderly on fixed income.)

5. GOP constantly fights affordable healthcare.

6. GOP under Bush allowed credit card companies to charge 30% interest rates.(Who gets hit by that the hardest? The poor.)

Face it, clown. You are the party of the wealthy. Actions speak louder than your specious denials.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864079 Feb 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well sure, who needs gas when 8 million people were thrown out of work and a wrecked economy, Homer a little surprised gas wasn't even cheaper.
I have a bit of gas today.

Btw, why is gas about $.30 cheaper per gallon in las vegas vs oakland?
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#864080 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he was killed off, all right.
By the same scum from Langley that overthrew democracy in Iraq, in countries all over South America and got us involved in Vietnam.
The kind of people whose boots you lick.
thought you were smart,,,thats your claim anyway,,,ha haa haaa,,,jfk was killed by the mob because of his younger brother,,,which by the way jfk's daddy made the family fortune from letting boats of illegal booze to unload on his beach front property,,,all for the mob,,,and he didnt want his children involved so made them get a good education and baught them their way into polotics all on the illegal buck made off the backs of the same mobsters who the younger brother put in jail,,,and if they whacked the big guy,,jfk,,the little thorn in their buisness would be out of power,,,now how does the grave digger know this?,,,you might be wondering to yourself,,,well,,,jimmie hoffa told me this secret right before he was whacked and cremated on that farm property in michigan,,,ha haa haaa,,,you lefty putz,,,
Cway

United States

#864081 Feb 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>dont drink and the one who claims too be more educated is the ones who crack when times get hard or are the biggest snitches or rats and are so over educated they lose common sense and begin too think they be smarter then everyone else but in reality are just low esteamed and always getting smacked around by their ole ladies or gay boyfreinds,,,ha haa haaa,,,the worse president in americas history is obama,,, and it doesnt take an education too see that,,,now does it,,,even most the decent democrats in office are seeing this and are starting too get very nervous,,,a question for your over educated bruised by your woman mind,,,the roman empire,,,who caused the downfall?,,,the answer will be posted backwards under this post,,,
sreywal,,,and what is obama?
The only grave you're digging is your own.

If you had half a brain, you'd realize it was your good buddy, Bush, who led us into the current situation.

When he left office, we were losing over 500,000 jobs per month, unemployment was at 7.6% and climbing and the financial markets and banks were in complete turmoil.

Get educated before you trot out the Rush Limbaugh party line.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#864082 Feb 25, 2013
And those "religious zealots" include:
Latinos, Arabs, Middle-Eastern Peoples, Catholic, Protestant Christian and Judaic Faith, that is more than a minority of people.
Also includes those of No Faith, but who hold a different moral, ethical, belief system regarding abortion. They disagree with abortion procedures because they believe AT CONCEPTION, that baby, IS a HUMAN LIFE.

And the issue is not the "religious zealots", < whom you relegate and dismiss as minority >, trying to force their faith/belief system on others ...

It's the other way around. It is Obamacare and Crowd who want to force their Secular belief system with regard to abortion on Catholic/Christians Hospitals,( IN The Healthcare Bill ), to not only provide a service ( Mandated by Obamacare Law ), that goes against their Faith Principles,***but to PAY FOR IT as well.

***Includes Tax Payers ... Who do not wish to absorb THE COST.
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a small minority of religious zealots equate the morning after pill with abortion or consider a fertilized egg a person. Hobby Lobby doesn't want to provide its employees with any type of contraception not only morning after pills. If your personal beliefs are against contraception, fine don't use it. But you cannot impose those beliefs on others.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#864083 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
From the NY Times about one year ago:
Obama’s Bid to End Oil Subsidies Revives DebateBy JOHN M. BRODER
Published: January 31, 2011
WASHINGTON — When he releases his new budget in two weeks, President Obama will propose doing away with roughly $4 billion a year in subsidies and tax breaks for oil companies, in his third effort to eliminate federal support for an industry that remains hugely profitable.
What subsidies?
I hear the word "subsidies" said a lot. I just have never seen anything to back that Democrat propaganda bullshit up.
Tell us about those mythical subsidies to oil companies.

What subsidies is Obama talking about?

Subsidy 1:_____????
Subsidy 2:_____????
etc., etc., etc.

Or, is Obama just lying again like he does when he talks about the so-called "sequester", the attack in Benghazi, killing bin Laden, and anything else he opens his mouth about.

Cway

United States

#864084 Feb 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>thought you were smart,,,thats your claim anyway,,,ha haa haaa,,,jfk was killed by the mob because of his younger brother,,,which by the way jfk's daddy made the family fortune from letting boats of illegal booze to unload on his beach front property,,,all for the mob,,,and he didnt want his children involved so made them get a good education and baught them their way into polotics all on the illegal buck made off the backs of the same mobsters who the younger brother put in jail,,,and if they whacked the big guy,,jfk,,the little thorn in their buisness would be out of power,,,now how does the grave digger know this?,,,you might be wondering to yourself,,,well,,,jimmie hoffa told me this secret right before he was whacked and cremated on that farm property in michigan,,,ha haa haaa,,,you lefty putz,,,
Really? The mob killed Kennedy? Gee, that's interesting.

Well if the mob's responsible, why are most of the Warren Commission records sealed until 2039?

Did the mob force President Johnson to do this so they wouldn't get caught?

Honestly, you are a bubbling fountain of idiocy.
proud2bwhite

Cicero, IL

#864085 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I see you don't challenge, GOP cochroachie. You simply scurry back to the fridge with the rest of your insect buddies. Truth is like Raid to your species.
3. GOP constantly fights against minimum wage.(And who benefits from that the most? The poor.)
4. GOP constantly fights social security benefits.(And who benefits from that the most? The elderly on fixed income.)
6. GOP under Bush allowed credit card companies to charge 30% interest rates.(Who gets hit by that the hardest? The poor.)
Face it, clown. You are the party of the wealthy. Actions speak louder than your specious denials.
as with most libs you don't look for truth, you only repeat what you have been told to believe.
Cway

United States

#864086 Feb 25, 2013
Where's Jimmy? I want my good friend Jimmy to come out.

(Shaking can of Raid.)
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#864087 Feb 25, 2013
I doubt Jane gives a nicky picky what you call her ...
( But she can speak for herself WELL and address it ).

BUT, just about every liberal on this thread has been attacking carol relentlessly. And you joined in.

Keep attacking carol, and you and lily will continue to be hung out to dry. Or can't you comprehend that?

That's the way The Game works.

You send one of theirs to The Hospital.

They send one of yours to The Morgue.

( Allegorically Speaking, Of Course ...).

Nobody cares to "notice" anything other than your blatant ignorance, obnoxious lying and obtusive stupidity.

True. You have "no idea" ...
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I called Jane a slut, not carol, and that was an allusion to an old SNL bit. If you read back, you will notice it was in response to Cherokreep's threatening Lily that he could find her any time he wanted and calling her a bitch. I know carol's a liar, racist, and drain on society, but I have no idea about her sexuality or lack thereof.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#864088 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
"1. GOP policies such as tax breaks clearly favor the wealthy."
Only half the goddam country is paying all the income tax for the entire country. Perhaps the Democrats have a fair tax plan where EVERYONE will pay their fair share of what the government they voted for costs?

"2. GOP legislators constantly oppose Wall Street reform."
Wall Street reform written by the very criminals that orchestrated the economic collapse, that being Dodd and Frank, isn't any kind of reform we want.

"3. GOP constantly fights against minimum wage.(And who benefits from that the most? The poor.)"
Why should an employer be forced to pay more for the same useless employee? Why does anyone need minimum wage? Why don't Democrats get off their ass and become worth more than minimum wage?
That will solve their income problem without instituting a Marxist program like minimum wage.

"4. GOP constantly fights social security benefits."
Let's fix Social Security right here and now:

IF YOU DIDN'T PAY INTO SOCIAL SECURITY, YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING FROM SOCIAL SECURITY.
Now that we've fixed Social Security, what other problem do you have?

"5. GOP constantly fights affordable healthcare."
What you call "affordable health care" is paid for by the only half of the goddam population paying all the income taxes for the entire population. Of course, it's affordable to the half of the population that won't have to pay for it. It's not affordable to the other half of the population that pays all the income taxes for the entire population.

"6. GOP under Bush allowed credit card companies to charge 30% interest rates."

If you don't like that, don't earn for yourself an horrible credit rating by not paying any of your bills. If you pay your bills, you will have a normal credit card interest charge.

All of your problems are self-induced.
We are tired of subsidizing your problems. It's time you fixed them yourself, or just live with them.
Cway

United States

#864089 Feb 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What subsidies?
I hear the word "subsidies" said a lot. I just have never seen anything to back that Democrat propaganda bullshit up.
Good grief. How about the excerpt from the NY Times which your are responding to here and which I repeat below.

Do you really think you fool anyone by closing your eyes and running around the chat room, three stooges style, yelling "Ah'm blind! Ah'm blind!" fools anyone? Thou art truly pathetic.

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
From the NY Times about one year ago:
Obama’s Bid to End Oil Subsidies Revives DebateBy JOHN M. BRODER
Published: January 31, 2011
WASHINGTON — When he releases his new budget in two weeks, President Obama will propose doing away with roughly $4 billion a year in subsidies and tax breaks for oil companies, in his third effort to eliminate federal support for an industry that remains hugely profitable.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#864090 Feb 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Jane you ignorant slut!!! If they don't get that one, then the rest of our schtick will sail right over their pointy little heads!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864091 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I don't have my GOP decoder ring handy.
You'll have to explain it in plain English.
That's what I thought...move along.
Cway

United States

#864092 Feb 25, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> translation... no answer found on the left wing propaganda web sites.
No, the translation of my sarcastic remark is, he was being unintelligible.

I see you didn't attempt to decipher it, either.

Right, cochroachie?

spray-spray-spray

(proud2bwhite: "Oh no! The truth... not again! Ahhhhh! scurry-scurry-scurry)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 37 min Le Jimbo 17
1 dead, 9 injured in daytime Chicago shootings 44 min reality is a crutch 1
xtra xtra read all about it! 1 hr Read and weep 1
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr C_Evertt Coop 2
Italian boys confession. 1 hr Bubba Klintler 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 7 hr susil bhai 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 hr Sunshine 181,798
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST