Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SurpriZedbammy

Pompano Beach, FL

#864052 Feb 25, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Please stop ignoring Not Surprised and me as you have done all week. We are very upset. Topix is our whole life!!! Throw us a bone once in awhile my friends!!!
Don't forget to leave me those phone numbers!!
With warmest regards, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864053 Feb 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Homer ran Peppy off. Prove me wrong bitches.
Or was it the 8 month old devil dogs you left in his desk drawer?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864054 Feb 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Only Ghostie and Nutsack that I'm aware of. Maybe demwit.
And we know cway isn't ghost, that leaves nuc.
Cway

United States

#864055 Feb 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>jfk was killed off
Yeah, he was killed off, all right.

By the same scum from Langley that overthrew democracy in Iraq, in countries all over South America and got us involved in Vietnam.

The kind of people whose boots you lick.
Cway

United States

#864056 Feb 25, 2013
Correction. I meant Iran, 1953.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#864057 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget buck 80 gasoline
Well sure, who needs gas when 8 million people were thrown out of work and a wrecked economy, Homer a little surprised gas wasn't even cheaper.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#864058 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Or was it the 8 month old devil dogs you left in his desk drawer?
Are you trying to goad me sir?
proud2bwhite

Cicero, IL

#864059 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the insults, sonny.
Because when you rightwing, torture-cheering lackeys try your twisted notions of history, I will jack you ten feet off the ground with my rebuttals.
You're damn right we have no tolerance for you racist, everything-for-the-rich, War-by-lies, CIA imperialist bootlicks. You're a cancer on humanity. You hate us, and we hate you right back.
easy kitty. Don't get yourself all upset and break a nail. And please keep your stories of jacking off to yourself.
Cway

United States

#864061 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think a terrorist would rather be tortured or droned? Whatever the answer, lets do the opposite.
Sorry, but I don't have my GOP decoder ring handy.

You'll have to explain it in plain English.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#864062 Feb 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Market crashing today.
Bah, down 200, you want to see some crashing go back and check out 2008 then you'll see some crashing. This is just a slight market correction. Sorry to burst your's and Flack's bubble.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#864063 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you lie down and sleep off the sauce before trying to debate those more educated than yourself. What a rambling, half-witted response.
The typical rightwing response is rambling and half-witted, it's what's funny about them.
SurpriZedbammy

Pompano Beach, FL

#864064 Feb 25, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
As all my topix friends can see from the posts below, I am quite desperate and lonely and spend alot of time on here talking to myself back and forth with my sockpuppets. Please, again, I beg og you, leave your phone numbers in my message box.
Hugs and kisses, Not Surprized
I wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me "Not Surprized" for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun.
Affectionate hugs!! Not Surprized
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers in my private topix message box fellas!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#864065 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like california, but instead of sell offs, we raise taxes. Ain't California grand?
I agree California is awesome. My wife and I may retire in the Palm Desert/Palm Springs area. Sure it's still years off but now that my 401K is once again rocking and rolling after the Bush debacle I think we'll be okay.
SurpriZedbammy

Pompano Beach, FL

#864066 Feb 25, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a moron. Give me your phone number, let's talk this over.
Warm hugs, Not Surprized!
Still waiting for a challenger!!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Cway

United States

#864067 Feb 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What subsidies?
I hear the word "subsidies" said a lot. I just have never seen anything to back that Democrat propaganda bullshit up.
Tell us about those mythical subsidies to oil companies.
From the NY Times about one year ago:

Obama’s Bid to End Oil Subsidies Revives DebateBy JOHN M. BRODER
Published: January 31, 2011

WASHINGTON — When he releases his new budget in two weeks, President Obama will propose doing away with roughly $4 billion a year in subsidies and tax breaks for oil companies, in his third effort to eliminate federal support for an industry that remains hugely profitable.
proud2bwhite

Cicero, IL

#864068 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I don't have my GOP decoder ring handy.
You'll have to explain it in plain English.
translation... no answer found on the left wing propaganda web sites.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#864069 Feb 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
For soem reason, you can't identify a single subsidy to oil companies. Why is that?
Organize your list, then just put them here one by one.
Subsidy number 1:________?
Subsidy number 2:________?
etc., etc., etc.
Got a problem there, don't you? That's because those subsidies you talk about don't exist. It's just another propaganda lie from the Democrats.
Or, I could be wrong. Tell us about those subsidies to oil companies you read from the API report.
I'm just going by what YOUR leaders are saying.

They obviously think there are oil subsidies else why did they vote to keep them?

I never said anything about an API report, dumbass. I was talking abut what the head of the API said.

Try to keep up.
Cway

United States

#864070 Feb 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The typical rightwing response is rambling and half-witted, it's what's funny about them.
I'm wondering where my good buddy "Jimmy" went?

Guess I cochroach-sprayed him under the fridge, too.

He's down there with Galt and DB Writer, their little antennaes twitching back and forth, waiting for the light to go out.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#864071 Feb 25, 2013
But, he's a priority in your mind.

Your thoughts always stray to what Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, and other GOP/Conservative Analysis state.

So, I believe you do give a HOT-DAMN! Ooh Yeah, selective filter!

If you invested as much time and devotion to what YOUR party of Liberals are involved in, you might have a better understanding of WHY and HOW Obama and this Administration are failing America and The American People.

Thereby, affording you a more balanced, accurate and precise perspective on Politics.

That approach would serve ALL well.

PS You can deny all you want.
BUT, in the final analysis ...
The Proof is IN THE WINDOW, BAY-BEE ...
Glaring off the Screen as so much EVIDENCE.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't give a shit what Rush says. he's in the minority.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#864072 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sixth grade misogyny...is that what you do when you call carol a "slut".
I called Jane a slut, not carol, and that was an allusion to an old SNL bit. If you read back, you will notice it was in response to Cherokreep's threatening Lily that he could find her any time he wanted and calling her a bitch. I know carol's a liar, racist, and drain on society, but I have no idea about her sexuality or lack thereof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 3 min reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 4 min Breezy _Soul 4,795
last post wins! (Apr '13) 29 min Hatti_Hollerand 408
amy 12-26 46 min Pippa 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Osmius 49,349
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 722
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM