Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cway

United States

#864029 Feb 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't hate you, we just know you are fools.
You are the haters, plain & simple.
Don't get confused next time, idiot.
Oh, really? We're the fools?

Let's talk about the damn fools that got us involved in Vietnam.

No, not LBJ. Try the CIA which was running the entire show there, including its notorious Oplan 34, which used unmarked ships and aircraft to launch unprovoked attacks on North Vietnam.

When the North responded back, the CIA lied and said they started it. That was the Gulf of Tonkin.

Anything goes in your insane view that "nothing is too extreme in the war againsst communism".

The consequence of this rightwing mentality is that we lost 58,000 in Vietnam, millions of SE Asians were killed and left homeless, billions of tax dollars lost for no purpose.

And you MFers did it again in Iraq.

Let's also not forget the rightwing tyrranies your kind fostered in Brazil, Uruguay, Nicaragua, Chile, Honduras and El Salvador, to name a few. We are hated in much of Latin America because of this.

You goose-stepping neo-Nazis with your specious platitudes about "free markets" and "democracy" don't fool anyone anymore.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#864030 Feb 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Langley Research Center__NASA Mercury Program__thus Mercury Blvd.
Wasn't that your question tubby?
Hitting the bong early today?
My mistake. They are side by side. Still a lot of good research going on there. A lot of next generation spacecraft being developed. Have a friend who is in the printer shop. Some good stuff coming down the line.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#864032 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
So educate me, lowlife.
Most but not dot.com companies that went bust were worth billions of dollars on paper but had no real physical asset. Idiots were buying their stock driving up the share price with nothing of value behind it. It was a grand illusion! Sort of like what we have now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#864033 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
Hey, GOP lowlifes.
Still think Reagan won the Cold War?
Last I checked, Russia still had a nuclear arsenal and isn't exactly bowing to you GOP hot airbags.
Their economy has more than doubled over the past fiften years. Gazprom supplies Europe with nearly all its natural gas needs. They are becoming an energy giant in oil as well.
You see, little GOP pinheads, you were previously assessing Russia after two world wars had devastated it when making your smug calculations about its potential.
But this is typical for elephants. Long on memory and short on vision, as JFK used to say.
jfk was killed off,,,now too your post you freakin moron,,,the cold war was not to get rid of all the nuke bombs,,,it was the end of the threat,,,now if you look at todays world,,,your lefty chicago hood member president is the worse for our protection because of his lefty run puppet masters thats pulling his strings and his wanting too be in hollywood circles,,,look at his wife on the grammy show,,,wow,,,what an honor to give out a grammy award when all the other first ladies in history were out helping the hungry or poor folk all the time,,dont even think mrs reagan gave out an emmy award ad her husband the president used too be a movie star,,,so shut the hell up you lefty pussy before the grave digger drives to shitcago and throws your fat buttocks into that dirty ass lake,,,ha haa haaa,,,the GOP has more sense in it's weakest member then the lefty dumbocrats have in its highest ranking member,,,wouldnt you think the neighborhood obama wamma came from would be the safest in america,,,,sense he was the community leader and all,,,ha haa haaa,,,whats the murder rate today in your lefty proud ass city,,,4 a day,,,the only good thing that comes from chicago was the mob and the blackhawks hockey,,,

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#864034 Feb 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Check with leosnana. She might be able to refer you to an elementary educational istitution for primates. It's where all Democrats start.
"istitution"??? Man I'm really living in your head rent free--one big problem is your property is condemned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864035 Feb 25, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Anyone see my judgeits? Dag nab it! They ran off with my ammo again!
Would one of the 14 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron that's an embarrassment to everyone here..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#864036 Feb 25, 2013
Bob Woodward and others confirm Obama and his boy Lew are lying thru their teeth about who is responsible for sequestration.

They are.,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SurpriZedbammy

Pompano Beach, FL

#864037 Feb 25, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me "Not Surprized" for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun.
Affectionate hugs!! Not Surprized
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers in my private topix message box fellas!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#864038 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush left behind:
*Two unfinshed wars.
*Massive Debt
*A recession spinning out of control for Obama to deal with.
*Major banking crisis
*Stock Market in Free Fall
The Dow is now back up from 8600 to over 13000. Job losses stabilized and unemployment steadily going down.
You were saying something, you dim-witted pachyderm? Seriously, you GOP hot airbags are as welcome as a trainwreck.
Don't forget buck 80 gasoline

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#864039 Feb 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Arizona is broke, just last year they were attempting to sell off government buildings with lease backs to generate cash. That state fell in love with cheap illegal Mexican labor eons ago and the state has been paying the price for awhile now__fk Arizona IMO__give that shthole back to the Native Americans, particularly the Zuni people who learned to enjoy beautiful lives among very ugly surroundings.
Arizona is far more attractive than Florida in terms of natural beauty, climate, and people.

The Zuni Pueblo is in New Mexico, not Arizona.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#864040 Feb 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>jfk was killed off,,,now too your post you freakin moron,,,the cold war was not to get rid of all the nuke bombs,,,it was the end of the threat,,,now if you look at todays world,,,your lefty chicago hood member president is the worse for our protection because of his lefty run puppet masters thats pulling his strings and his wanting too be in hollywood circles,,,look at his wife on the grammy show,,,wow,,,what an honor to give out a grammy award when all the other first ladies in history were out helping the hungry or poor folk all the time,,dont even think mrs reagan gave out an emmy award ad her husband the president used too be a movie star,,,so shut the hell up you lefty pussy before the grave digger drives to shitcago and throws your fat buttocks into that dirty ass lake,,,ha haa haaa,,,the GOP has more sense in it's weakest member then the lefty dumbocrats have in its highest ranking member,,,wouldnt you think the neighborhood obama wamma came from would be the safest in america,,,,sense he was the community leader and all,,,ha haa haaa,,,whats the murder rate today in your lefty proud ass city,,,4 a day,,,the only good thing that comes from chicago was the mob and the blackhawks hockey,,,
I disagree the best thing that ever came out of chitcago or boca was an empty greyhound bus .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864041 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
The notion there was a "dot com bubble" I find questionable.
More like a lot of perfectly good tech stocks (Apple and Qualcom included) were simply overbought. Most of them came back after December, 2000.
Nuculur did get Clinton's tenure wrong. Well, take a bow. Small nicks like that are usually the best you righties can come up with.
You just felt compelled to answer for nuc, didn't you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#864042 Feb 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't hate you, we just know you are fools.
You are the haters, plain & simple.
Don't get confused next time, idiot.
Let's continue with who the fools are.

How about "no child left behind"? When Bush left office, the nation hit a record for the number of high school drop-outs.

How about your glorious "supply side economics" so popular under Reagan and continued by Bush?

Bush inherited a balanced annual federal budget.

When the fool left, that annual budget was running an annual deficit of over one trillion per year.

And here's the legacy of your supply-side economics after eight years of Bush. This is what Obama had to deal with.

*A recession spinning out of control in which 500,000 jobs per month were being lost.

*A banking crisis.

*Financial markets in freefall, from a high of 14,400 to 8,600. Which corrected after the Obama bail-outs and is now back over 13000.

Let's not forget two unfinished wars.

The moral of the story is, don't elect GOP fools to public office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#864043 Feb 25, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
Bob Woodward and others confirm Obama and his boy Lew are lying thru their teeth about who is responsible for sequestration.
They are.,
Woodward is just another rightwing racist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864045 Feb 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You notice these morans can't spell anonymous or sickle, don't know the difference between them and those, but they sure can rain down the sixth grade misogyny and threats when their BS gets called...
Sixth grade misogyny...is that what you do when you call carol a "slut".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#864046 Feb 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"istitution" ??? Man I'm really living in your head rent free--one big problem is your property is condemned.
You have been living rent fwee your whole life without once asking yourself who's paying for it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864047 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the insults, sonny.
Because when you rightwing, torture-cheering lackeys try your twisted notions of history, I will jack you ten feet off the ground with my rebuttals.
You're damn right we have no tolerance for you racist, everything-for-the-rich, War-by-lies, CIA imperialist bootlicks. You're a cancer on humanity. You hate us, and we hate you right back.
Do you think a terrorist would rather be tortured or droned? Whatever the answer, lets do the opposite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#864048 Feb 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>jfk was killed off,,,now too your post you freakin moron,,,the cold war was not to get rid of all the nuke bombs,,,it was the end of the threat,,,now if you look at todays world,,,your lefty chicago hood member president is the worse for our protection because of his lefty run puppet masters thats pulling his strings and his wanting too be in hollywood circles,,,look at his wife on the grammy show,,,wow,,,what an honor to give out a grammy award when all the other first ladies in history were out helping the hungry or poor folk all the time,,dont even think mrs reagan gave out an emmy award ad her husband the president used too be a movie star,,,so shut the hell up you lefty pussy before the grave digger drives to shitcago and throws your fat buttocks into that dirty ass lake,,,ha haa haaa,,,the GOP has more sense in it's weakest member then the lefty dumbocrats have in its highest ranking member,,,wouldnt you think the neighborhood obama wamma came from would be the safest in america,,,,sense he was the community leader and all,,,ha haa haaa,,,whats the murder rate today in your lefty proud ass city,,,4 a day,,,the only good thing that comes from chicago was the mob and the blackhawks hockey,,,
I suggest you lie down and sleep off the sauce before trying to debate those more educated than yourself. What a rambling, half-witted response.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#864049 Feb 25, 2013
Market crashing today.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#864051 Feb 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Arizona is broke, just last year they were attempting to sell off government buildings with lease backs to generate cash. That state fell in love with cheap illegal Mexican labor eons ago and the state has been paying the price for awhile now__fk Arizona IMO__give that shthole back to the Native Americans, particularly the Zuni people who learned to enjoy beautiful lives among very ugly surroundings.
Sounds like california, but instead of sell offs, we raise taxes. Ain't California grand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 71,290
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,207
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:58 am PST