Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,752)

Showing posts 795,021 - 795,040 of1,078,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue about the "grown up" world of REALITY beyond 5th grade lemming herd pack lame "t-shurts" do you.
The Taxed Enough Already Party-
CAP(the entitleMENTALity nothing but TAKERS-they have already DRAINED America) CURB (Corp loopholage-the abusers of find ways to suck out of the system there as well) B-U-D-G-E-T and balance again-because living off the grubbermint dole does NOT entitle slackertics to internet enabled iphones OFF of OTHER PEOLPES tax dollars.
Welcome to REALITY...where the parrotsquawk LAMEness of "FOX/Limbag/Palin/ItsallB ushesfault/blather-rinse-and repeat, is seen for what it is, just MORE ignorance of hatefilled, poopogranda Demon-cRatic regugitation.(in majorilly HYPOCRITICAL ways even-ever heard one of those losers when it comes to taxes-oh holy cow--accuse everyone and thier father-mohter-sister-brother of being some sort of gestapo tax nazis if they thought it was coming out of THIER pockets.)
Sick people those types are -torch and pitch fork carrying, with vulture claws extended-truly warped and jaded.
In the real world you teabaggers are outcasts. You are the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic party. We successfully re-elected a president in the middle of a recession thanks to your lunacy. Don't believe me? Your boy Rove is the one that labeled you losers. Your next presidential nominee Jindal called you stupid. One of your last sane presidential candidates (that loser teabagger Palin dragged down) called you jerks.
You teabaggers are not only losers, you turned the Republican party into losers!
God bless you!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
How Obamacare Beat Rick Scott
The Florida governor is one of several Republicans reversing course of Medicaid.
....it’s beginning to look like that sad, familiar tale of Republicans beating their chests against Obamacare and other attempts to grow government, only to take the lead in acclimating the party to the federal trough.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
It's not been Scott's month. White house states that Florida will lose at least $276 million during first year of sequester.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world you teabaggers are outcasts. You are the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic party. We successfully re-elected a president in the middle of a recession thanks to your lunacy. Don't believe me? Your boy Rove is the one that labeled you losers. Your next presidential nominee Jindal called you stupid. One of your last sane presidential candidates (that loser teabagger Palin dragged down) called you jerks.
You teabaggers are not only losers, you turned the Republican party into losers!
God bless you!
God bless your heart too, Grey Ghost. How are things in Bumpass?

LOL!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!
Look out, waxturd is about to snap. Whenever he brings goober out it means Old Raider has pushed him over the top and he's frantically trying to drive him away.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

It's become ever so clear that conservatives really are lost in their own minds. The simple fact that their argument against president Obama & his supporters reeks of a narcissistic sociopath tends to lend more credence to a few things.
#1: they live in an imaginary world where the minority outweighs the majority. Somehow they received secret knowledge available to no one but conservatives.
#2: they believe if they continue to spew lies based around the presidents motives & intentions they'll convince the masses that their own motives aren't racist.
#3: they refuse to give into the fact that America has been trending toward the true meaning of free for years surrounding social issues. It's almost a case of selective memory when it comes to such issues, as if things just began to change when Obama graced the doors of the white house. They also refuse to admit they've been proven wrong repeatedly. Rather than admit their their own unjust convictions, they just continue to been the truth.

These flaws has the GOP questioning each individual in the republican parties definition of conservative & will continue to haunt them until they recognize the need to exit the past & vision the future. One nothing like the past & for good reason. This future includes equality for every individual in this country, not old white men!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the most ignorant idiot here....
How are you going to pump "tar" through a goddam pipeline? You have to extract the lighter "oil" form the tar first.
"Volitile" and "toxic"... figure it out, idiot.
ha ha ha has ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahaha

You are supposed to work in the oil field?

Must be massage oil in that gay parlor you work in.

Well, you, being the GD dumbest pretend oilfield geologist on the planet, are too GD stupid top know that they dilute it to enable it to be pumped.

My God.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't give a shit what Rush says. he's in the minority.
I understand. As I said, you and the rest of the stupid people are becoming the majority.

If it made your tiny brain hurt when confronted with facts, my apologies.

You may go back to watching the Kardashians.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

First Lady Michelle Obama presented the award for Best Picture live via satellite from the White House. Not before she did the bump with a transdressed Jimmy Fallon on his late night show.

Makes our problems seem less problematic when the First Lady is having so much fun entertaining us.

Hollywood will be the Obama's next chapter. The spotlight and fitting in with fellow narcissists is too alluring.

Hi. Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in. But can't stay.
AFF

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok.
Tea Party Governor Calls For GOP To Compromise On Taxes To Avert Sequester Cuts
Brewer: We don’t like increase in taxes. But we know we have to be pragmatic. We know there has to be some kind of compromise, but dang it, they need to get the job done.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/02/24/1...
tea party commie Governor.
a burgeoning problem.
Freeloader why are you hiding behine a party?
It does not matter Dem, Rep, tea party, Progressive. The government needs to be reducing to 1 tenth its size. Americans need to stop you communist minded freeloaders from using the government as a weapon to steal and enslaves people. Enslaving Americans who have the pride and know their responsibility to stand on their own feet and provide for themselves. Help those that need help not those looking for a free ride.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha has ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahaha
You are supposed to work in the oil field?
Must be massage oil in that gay parlor you work in.
Well, you, being the GD dumbest pretend oilfield geologist on the planet, are too GD stupid top know that they dilute it to enable it to be pumped.
My God.
gay parlor you work in? You hate filled bigot. RealDave has no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
TNT Custom Car Club
It looks like TNT is operating in West Houston.
3 I know killed in the past year. The police are writing all of them up as "no other vehicles involved". The last one, Saturday night, location about a quarter of a mile from the intended destination of the biker, witnesses at the scene gave to the pollice a description of a "utility truck", "utility van" running the biker into the median curb and killing him. The police report says "no other vehicles involved".
Any TNT members here? It looks just like the ole typical drive-by type of cowards doing this.
Sick ppl, that don't watch out for others on the highways and byways of this nation.

Was on the back of one dem dar two wheeled contraptions with muh husband one time- a long timer ago, both us minding our own business, just trying to enjoy some Rare quality time ('cause there's always someone trying to run one or another of us somewhere or another) when this psycho broad gets behind us, till I thought she was going to try and drive right up the back end of my tail. Then the nutcase whips to the side of us-within dangerous (no) space of. WTH?!
Flipping PSYCHO. A lesser driver at the handlebars of our transportation at the time, could've easily been disasterous, because of that nutcase.

Psycho-broad needed her own ignorant face thumped on the pavement in my opinion...for being an out of control nutcase, careening erratically on the roads of life, with OUT respect for anyone else!

So, warpedness belongs not only the male genders of this nation, because there's a lot of Nutcase psycho broads too!

Ugh.
Nutcases.
Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
First Lady Michelle Obama presented the award for Best Picture live via satellite from the White House. Not before she did the bump with a transdressed Jimmy Fallon on his late night show.
Makes our problems seem less problematic when the First Lady is having so much fun entertaining us.
Hollywood will be the Obama's next chapter. The spotlight and fitting in with fellow narcissists is too alluring.
Hi. Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in. But can't stay.
i's so glad the first lady ain't upset about people in New York who still don't have heat in their homes after the hurricane and shit. she been havin a good ole time skiing and shit. she finally be proud of her country but still don't know what all that attention about the flag be all about.
Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
It's become ever so clear that conservatives really are lost in their own minds. The simple fact that their argument against president Obama & his supporters reeks of a narcissistic sociopath tends to lend more credence to a few things.
#1: they live in an imaginary world where the minority outweighs the majority. Somehow they received secret knowledge available to no one but conservatives.
#2: they believe if they continue to spew lies based around the presidents motives & intentions they'll convince the masses that their own motives aren't racist.
#3: they refuse to give into the fact that America has been trending toward the true meaning of free for years surrounding social issues. It's almost a case of selective memory when it comes to such issues, as if things just began to change when Obama graced the doors of the white house. They also refuse to admit they've been proven wrong repeatedly. Rather than admit their their own unjust convictions, they just continue to been the truth.
These flaws has the GOP questioning each individual in the republican parties definition of conservative & will continue to haunt them until they recognize the need to exit the past & vision the future. One nothing like the past & for good reason. This future includes equality for every individual in this country, not old white men!
we be trendin towards becoming greece, but that be okay cause i gets mine foodstamps free cell phone and shit. and obama be reversin those welfare to work rules and shit.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you!
Rove who? You mst be consusink us resepctable, honest, hard working, decent ethical types, with dem skank of duh occupy anyone elses anyting terlet steeter type.

SHAME on YOU! Get it right!

My pennies are rooting for CHRISTIE FOR POTUS in 2016!!!!!!!!!!
(or someone with some actual BACKBONE and integrity-FOR the working class People, by the working People, OF the working class People)..NOT against them, again!

(and counting down the days till!!)

You're welcome and God Bless you as well!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. As I said, you and the rest of the stupid people are becoming the majority.
If it made your tiny brain hurt when confronted with facts, my apologies.
You may go back to watching the Kardashians.
conservative writer tells the truth to the minority....

I won't be Rushed

For the sake of conservatism, Limbaugh’s defenders need to get his fallibility through their heads

“And we can’t be afraid to call out Rush Limbaugh,” I say as an aside in the piece.“If we can get three Republicans on three different networks saying,‘What Rush Limbaugh said is crazy and stupid and dangerous,’ maybe that’ll give other Republicans cover” to feel comfortable disagreeing with him as well from time to time.

Rush’s fans, who call themselves “Ditto-heads,” did not appreciate this.“He’s done more for conservatism than you ever will,” one angrily tweeted.“You are a troll hack who has to kiss arse at MSNBC” tweeted another, referring to my show on the left-leaning network.“She will now enjoy her invites to the left wing Manhattan cocktail parties,” one wrote; another insisted that I “Name one thing that Rush has said that is crazy,” as if that would be an impossible task.

Some demanded I apologize. Others implied I just committed career suicide. Others still politely suggested I commit actual suicide.

I’ll end the suspense for some: There will be no apology. I make a living disagreeing with people who are far more successful, famous, wealthy and important than I am. I have spent thousands of hours on television and thousands of column inches criticizing the President of the United States. If you think I’m going to apologize for suggesting that it might be okay to disagree with a radio host sometimes, you don’t know me at all.

But I guess I’m not surprised at the rancor. For one, part of the point I was trying to make was that the impulse to defend anything and everything that a party heavyweight says — to the death — has the deleterious effect of making conservatives seem irrational and herd-like. No one is right all the time, and no one is above reproach. Limbaugh, who has frequently criticized Republicans, knows this better than anyone.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/won-rushed...

now if only the minority would get it's head out of it's ass it might not be stuck in minority-land.

and what's a Kardashian? is that like that Honey Boo Boo thing you rednecks love to watch?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

Ghosty SUCH a BONERHEAD...with his palatial ghosty pads, next to Charwee and Awan Harper...and all he blow up DUHllie type giwrls lol.

Isn't he back in gooberville of Hollywierd and whineDUHm YET? Geez.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Mutt be dat majik warnd of hisn, eh DUHmbo Duh A Vey?
(too early in the AM to be cussing vulgarly at ya-please overlook the non ignorance of nermel!)
AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTTEER BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok.
Tea Party Governor Calls For GOP To Compromise On Taxes To Avert Sequester Cuts
Brewer: We don’t like increase in taxes. But we know we have to be pragmatic. We know there has to be some kind of compromise, but dang it, they need to get the job done.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/02/24/1...
tea party commie Governor.
a burgeoning problem.
Boehner is a Democrat, dufus.

And, yes, the TEA Party favors increasing the tax revenue. The first thing that needs to be done is make more people pay taxes. Half the country paying all the income taxes for the entire population will never work.
So, what plan do the Democrats have to increase the number of people paying income taxes?
bibleNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

** 2013 MAJOR Prophecies .... IN PLAIN VIEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

AFF wrote:
<quoted text>
Freeloader why are you hiding behine a party?
It does not matter Dem, Rep, tea party, Progressive. The government needs to be reducing to 1 tenth its size. Americans need to stop you communist minded freeloaders from using the government as a weapon to steal and enslaves people. Enslaving Americans who have the pride and know their responsibility to stand on their own feet and provide for themselves. Help those that need help not those looking for a free ride.
all this whining about redstates....

Virginia’s Governor Bob McDonnell Thinks You’re an Idiot

On Friday, March 15, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Bob McDonnell will go to CPAC and address the Faith & Freedom Coalition Prayer Breakfast. For those of you who attend this event, you will be sitting staring at a liar.

If you are a conservative, remember Bob McDonnell thinks you’re an idiot.

That’s the only explanation I can think of for what just happened in Virginia this week. That, and that McDonnell is an unprincipled fake conservative whose promises are without value, an exemplar of the kind of big government pro-tax Republican who ruined the party’s stature with fiscal conservatives.

....People like McDonnell say this is about evenhanded “problem solving”. But really it’s about the fact that they think conservatives are too stupid for there to be any negative consequences for breaking their promises – on taxes, on Obamacare, on anything. There will always be someone more liberal than a guy like McDonnell, so he doesn’t have anything to worry about. He has just shown us how fake he is, and he’s convinced he can continue to fake people out because they’re too dumb to keep track of it all.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/25/virginias-...

well you can't say Bob doesn't know what he's doing. so i see why you're angry. i would be too if i was one of the idiots Erick was referring to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 795,021 - 795,040 of1,078,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 7 min Uncle Samowitz 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min truth 48,837
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Learn to Read 174,443
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 31 min Corrupt Democrats 1,854
Music Artists A to Z 47 min Roxie Darling 258
Amy 7-22 50 min Julie 12
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 52 min Roxie Darling 4,542
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000