Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262783 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#864173 Feb 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been carrying the moron card in your wallet?
You mean the one with your name on it.

I like to show people what a dimwit you are.
Lincoln

United States

#864174 Feb 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwingers rarely have a sense of humor and they equate SNL with communism
Right wing will take the blame for the economy!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#864175 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Plan B is not an abortion.
Hobby Lobby has no problem selling junk to unsuspecting customers to make a profit.
"real dumb"
You just keep on getting dumber!!!
Hobby Lobby is permitted to sell all the products they have on their shelves. You buy the junk you but at a thrift shop or a pot shop. Profit is a bad word only in your mind and mind of otherliberalloonnuts. Hopefully it will be determined that they must not be forced to purchase products, i.e. abortion services. In your world government knows all they should be able to determine what you or a company purchases. Your kind of world. Keep your hand out, president nobama will fill it with taxes levied on those who actually work and produce.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#864176 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>

I like to show people what a dimwit you are.
Good Luck with that. They're laughing at you and not him.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#864177 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

In order to gather the unwashed masses onto your partisan bandwagon, it is necessary to create a common enemy. Hitler used the Jews, Stalin, Marx and Lenin used the evil Capitalists. You use white folks.
No, you GOP clown.

I denounce anyone for their racism. And you can't deny many Republicans on this thread have compared Obama to a chimp, called him the N word, and so on.

Don't deny it. Whining, crying and screaming "race card" won't make it go away.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864178 Feb 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have no facts.
he was arrested for being a right wing nutjob.

fact.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864179 Feb 25, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing will take the blame for the economy!
Obama Sequestration Cuts Signed into Law by Obama.

LOL..Where's Bush when you need him?

Obama: I Will Veto Attempts To Get Rid Of Automatic Spending Cuts.

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Nobody cares what you think. You don't do it that often anyway.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864180 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>you missed the bus. You have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.
Brooks: The above column was written in a mood of justified frustration over the fiscal idiocy that is about to envelop the nation. But in at least one respect I let my frustration get the better of me. It is true, as the director of the Congressional Budget Office has testified, that the administration has not proposed a specific anti-sequester proposal that can be scored or passed into law. It is not fair to suggest, as I did, that tax hikes for the rich is the sole content of the presidentís approach. The White House has proposed various constructive changes to spending levels and entitlement programs. These changes are not nearly adequate in my view, but they do exist, and I should have acknowledged the balanced and tough-minded elements in the presidentís approach.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/22/opinion/bro... ;
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864181 Feb 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he was arrested for being a right wing nutjob.
fact.
LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy.
proud2bwhite

Cicero, IL

#864182 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.
But George Bush weakening this country by ruining its budget and launching an unnecessary war-by-lies in Iraq which killed thousands of Americans isn't treasonous?
You hypocritical SOB.
if bush is guilty of what you say then were the dems that voted for the wars guilty as well? Or is it your opinon that the voteing dems were just outwitted by the smarter man proving their incomptatence?
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#864183 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah uses Conservatism and fiscal responsibility as the common enemy. You fall for it like a lady of the night chases a windblown dollar down a dark alleyway.
Where was all this "fiscal conservatism" when Bush took office? Your side ran up the biggest deficits in history. Not by necessity, but frivolous choice. Like that unnecessary war you lied us into.

You are so full of brown stuff, it's coming out your ears.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864184 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you GOP clown.
I denounce anyone for their racism. And you can't deny many Republicans on this thread have compared Obama to a chimp, called him the N word, and so on.
Don't deny it. Whining, crying and screaming "race card" won't make it go away.
Tell us why the inner city ghettos, projects, reservations and preserves of modern America are the 'Blue Magnets' of racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks? How or why that happened?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864185 Feb 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooks: The above column was written in a mood of justified frustration over the fiscal idiocy that is about to envelop the nation. But in at least one respect I let my frustration get the better of me. It is true, as the director of the Congressional Budget Office has testified, that the administration has not proposed a specific anti-sequester proposal that can be scored or passed into law. It is not fair to suggest, as I did, that tax hikes for the rich is the sole content of the presidentís approach. The White House has proposed various constructive changes to spending levels and entitlement programs. These changes are not nearly adequate in my view, but they do exist, and I should have acknowledged the balanced and tough-minded elements in the presidentís approach.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/22/opinion/bro... ;
Troll: A deranged liberal who posts a deliberately provocative cut-n-paste message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption, a mind without matter, causing a delusional argument, running on empty.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#864186 Feb 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know they were not part of the embargo. Not sure about it ever becoming a state; they won't want to give up their free education and healthcare. You have to give credit to Castro; the longest living dictator in the Western Hemisphere who won against the mafia gangsters
"silly"
Nothing is free!!!!
Health care and education cost monies, some one pays.
Peace
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#864187 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled "lobotomy".
Probably for the same reason you ask stupid questions.
I make spelling mistakes.

You, on the other hand, have your head up your azz.
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

#864188 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop eating from the toilet bowl and you, too, can equate things properly, Dood.
Get some teeth, too. That straw thing is great for exercising your fellatio skills but you look funny with bulging lip muscles:>
Hey, glue head. Having fun playing with crayons and making an idiot of yourself?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864189 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was all this "fiscal conservatism" when Bush took office? Your side ran up the biggest deficits in history. Not by necessity, but frivolous choice. Like that unnecessary war you lied us into.
You are so full of brown stuff, it's coming out your ears.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864190 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, glue head. Having fun playing with crayons and making an idiot of yourself?
We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864191 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hooked on the fake Fox argument just like you are hooked on the judgits thing. Myopia is deeply engrained in your eyes and in your head.
Reality, to you, is only inches away. On your TV screen.
So let me bounce this off you again, you ignored the best part. I'm sure you missed this, it's not something FOX likes to cover.
With Jindal calling your kind stupid, McCain calling your pals jerks and Rove calling you losers; what do you think about the Republican party kicking you "patriots" to the curb and kissing up to the illegals?
That has to hurt.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864192 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I make spelling mistakes.
You, on the other hand, have your head up your azz.
So much to do...so little desire to do it. Ignorance is proof you are trying..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 194,393
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min loose cannon 100,272
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Archie 54,332
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ariel Sharon 70,141
Amy 7-29-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Mark 52,057
abby7-29-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages