Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#863837 Feb 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
We're going to put people to work in the funeral business as soon as you start your civil war.
What's the hold up?
The libs, the darkies, etc., know they would lose badly.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863838 Feb 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just here to help. There's no reasoning with you right wing morons. All I'm doing is pointing out the obvious. FOX and Limbaugh have been enablers in your life and look where it's got you. Losers. Even the Republican party has kicked you to the curb. Now they're sweet talking the Hispanics, that has to hurt.
As a reminder old man: Due to recent Obama sequestration cuts, the light at the end of your tunnel will be turned off.
Translasheeunsay z

London, KY

#863839 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how fricken dumb you are.
You want budget cuts.
The sequester's job was to assure Congress pass budget cuts or suffer the sequester's cut.
Obama threatened to veto any attempt of Congress to do neither & avoid any cuts at all.
Something you agree with.
Yet, being such a dumbass, you didn't understand it.
"OMG OMG Obama is going to veto ... OMG OMH OMG"
Stop eat-yu'll hypervenilate yerself with all them OMG OMG's lol.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#863840 Feb 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's you that is making the poiint that there are no mythical oil company subsidies. You havn't identified the first one. So, tell us about those mythical subsidies to oil companies.
And, here's the facts again:
The so-called "sequester" is a lie invented by the Democrats.
There is no sequester.
What is being called a "sequester" is the Democrats' plan to borrow and additional 7 trillion dollars to pay for their dictatorship instead of borrowing 8.5 trillion dollars over a 10-year period of time.
Again, Obama gives the population an obvious lie.
Does Obama ever open his mouth and not lie?
There are no planned cuts to government spending. None.
Obama is a pathological liar.
The president of the API said there were oil subsidies. Republicans in Congress debated these subsidies.

Just as they will debate the sequester.
Translasheeunsay z

London, KY

#863841 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time a woman passes by a man, I guess they should just stop & mate. After all, we don't want to stop creation.
Ewe... shew crawl back unner you moss covered rock of REALLY duhm on that one, till yer wardens brings you a GET REAL clue, DUHM Duh A Vey!

Geez.

Loysville, PA

#863842 Feb 25, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
We just need to post a sign saying free beer & get a dozen cars to drive in circles & just wait.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863843 Feb 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Why haven't you used the name Florida since the election? I don't think that Obama winning the state literally means you can't use the word any more.
There are some morons who seem angry with 18,310 posts and continuously looking for conflict. The battle you are fighting is not with me, it is with yourself.

Like RalDave being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and living on a 'Blue Magnet' reservation or preserve is optional.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#863844 Feb 25, 2013
Timothy Geithner the savior you remember him… Right!! Geithner didn’t work out so Obama’s seeking Economic Advice from his fall back Guy ‘Al Sharpton’ not surprise, I think Obama and Al has about the same IQ on Economic (Zero)
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863845 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>As a reminder old man: Due to recent Obama sequestration cuts, the light at the end of your tunnel will be turned off.
I am afraid the light at the end of the tunnel is obamas runaway train.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#863846 Feb 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's you that is making the poiint that there are no mythical oil company subsidies. You havn't identified the first one. So, tell us about those mythical subsidies to oil companies.
And, here's the facts again:
The so-called "sequester" is a lie invented by the Democrats.
There is no sequester.
What is being called a "sequester" is the Democrats' plan to borrow and additional 7 trillion dollars to pay for their dictatorship instead of borrowing 8.5 trillion dollars over a 10-year period of time.
Again, Obama gives the population an obvious lie.
Does Obama ever open his mouth and not lie?
There are no planned cuts to government spending. None.
Obama is a pathological liar.
You people get dumber every day.

If there is no sequester, what is Congress debating.

If there are no oil subsidies, why did Republicans demand we keep them.

If oil subsidies are 2.4 billion a year & 60,000 Americans are employed by the oil industry, just how much of your salary am I supporting?

I mean, really, I would much rather hand my money to a homeless man than an oilfield geologist who doesn't know how the bitumen from Canada is pumped through pipelines.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863847 Feb 25, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot about some other groups that will be fighting on the government's side in the civil war, Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. Let's get this thing going before any more of you morons reproduce.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863848 Feb 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dumbass! When a grand jury issues an indictment and a judge issues an arrest warrant in a case when the suspect has made violent threats sufficient cause has been made to deny that person the right to possess any firearms. In the case of this individual a single shot .22 rifle would be considered an illegal firearm.
You're an idiot!
In most states, not without a conviction.

Due process still applies, despite Obama's desire to be judge, jury, and executioner.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863849 Feb 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a small minority of religious zealots equate the morning after pill with abortion or consider a fertilized egg a person. Hobby Lobby doesn't want to provide its employees with any type of contraception not only morning after pills. If your personal beliefs are against contraception, fine don't use it. But you cannot impose those beliefs on others.
Hobby Lobby and similar organizations are not trying to prevent any of their employees from practicing birth control or receiving abortions. They are not "imposing their beliefs" on anyone. They simply do not want to pay for those services.

An abortion is an abortion, regardless of the method. Abortions are necessary to control the population of habitual breeders.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863850 Feb 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot about some other groups that will be fighting on the government's side in the civil war, Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. Let's get this thing going before any more of you morons reproduce.
Are you sure about that??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#863851 Feb 25, 2013
Allows victims of computer hacking to request law enforcement assistance in monitoring the "trespassers" on their computers. This change made the law technology-neutral; it placed electronic trespassers on the same footing as physical trespassers. Now, hacking victims can seek law enforcement assistance to combat hackers, just as burglary victims have been able to invite officers into their homes to catch burglars.

That's a pretty cool new addition to the Patriot Act.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863852 Feb 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not been Scott's month. White house states that Florida will lose at least $276 million during first year of sequester.
More Obama lies, but chump change nevertheless.

If Obama refuses budget cuts, the sequester is necessary.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863853 Feb 25, 2013
carol wrote:
First Lady Michelle Obama presented the award for Best Picture live via satellite from the White House. Not before she did the bump with a transdressed Jimmy Fallon on his late night show.
Makes our problems seem less problematic when the First Lady is having so much fun entertaining us.
Hollywood will be the Obama's next chapter. The spotlight and fitting in with fellow narcissists is too alluring.
Hi. Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in. But can't stay.
Moochelle says: "Let the peasants eat cake while I goof off with the beautiful people."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says

New York, NY

#863854 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time a woman passes by a man, I guess they should just stop & mate. After all, we don't want to stop creation.
honey child, you just described Leosanna. that how she be gittin so many kids. but she don't need to worry none about supportin them.

Obama will continue redistribution and reparations.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863856 Feb 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot about some other groups that will be fighting on the government's side in the civil war, Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force.
Not a chance, if the civil war is Obama against the people, although Obama is purging all generals who value the Constitution above personal loyalty to Obama.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863857 Feb 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure about that??
I can only hope you right wing morons think that the military will come to your support when you start shooting at police. Please, please, please start this civil war!!!! One word of advice though, your side will be made up of guys like Shinningshitforbrains that said he was afraid to go into McDonalds because of black gangs. What a bunch of delusional pussies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min gcaveman1 47,063
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 50,060
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,541
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr door left open wa... 98,370
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,615
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 1 hr Son of God 1
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr MIKETOUHY 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]