Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#864009 Feb 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
On CBSí Face the Nation Sunday morning, Tea Party favorite Gov. Jan Brewer (R-AZ) said Republicans should compromise on tax increases rather than let the budget cuts stand:
We donít like increase in taxes. But we know we have to be pragmatic. We know there has to be some kind of compromise, but dang it, they need to get the job done. they donít need to leave the public out their hanging.
Dang It! Another white trash speaketh.
Arizona is broke, just last year they were attempting to sell off government buildings with lease backs to generate cash. That state fell in love with cheap illegal Mexican labor eons ago and the state has been paying the price for awhile now__fk Arizona IMO__give that shthole back to the Native Americans, particularly the Zuni people who learned to enjoy beautiful lives among very ugly surroundings.
Cway

United States

#864010 Feb 25, 2013
Cweed wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifewelfarefoodstampsuckerf orsure say what? LOL
That's it, GOP cochroachie.

Run from the facts as fast as you can.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#864011 Feb 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bodies don't float in cold water. The cold retards the decay process that creates the gas that makes you float. Once you pop you sink back to the bottom. The biggest person I ever pulled from the river wouldn't fit in the ambulance. We had to put her on a trailer behind the ambulance. She was sure ripe! I'll bet people were puking all along the 12 miles to the hospital.
So now you're Jaime Gump?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#864012 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else thinks they run people off?
Homer ran Peppy off. Prove me wrong bitches.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#864013 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the insults, sonny.
Because when you rightwing, torture-cheering lackeys try your twisted notions of history, I will jack you ten feet off the ground with my rebuttals.
You're damn right we have no tolerance for you racist, everything-for-the-rich, War-by-lies, CIA imperialist bootlicks. You're a cancer on humanity. You hate us, and we hate you right back.
We don't hate you, we just know you are fools.

You are the haters, plain & simple.

Don't get confused next time, idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#864014 Feb 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else thinks they run people off?
Only Ghostie and Nutsack that I'm aware of. Maybe demwit.
For Real

El Monte, CA

#864015 Feb 25, 2013
Cweed wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifewelfarefoodstampsuckerf orsure say what? LOL
another sockpuppet by FLORIDIOT. You really do give yourself away.
Cweed

Pompano Beach, FL

#864016 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, GOP cochroachie.
Run from the facts as fast as you can.
cockroachghettocarjackerobamaD EMfoolforsure say what? LOL
Cway

United States

#864017 Feb 25, 2013
Hey, GOP lowlifes.

Still think Reagan won the Cold War?

Last I checked, Russia still had a nuclear arsenal and isn't exactly bowing to you GOP hot airbags.

Their economy has more than doubled over the past fiften years. Gazprom supplies Europe with nearly all its natural gas needs. They are becoming an energy giant in oil as well.

You see, little GOP pinheads, you were previously assessing Russia after two world wars had devastated it when making your smug calculations about its potential.

But this is typical for elephants. Long on memory and short on vision, as JFK used to say.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#864018 Feb 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Langley Air Force Base! Learn to friggin' understand what you read! Good Grief!!!
Langley Research Center__NASA Mercury Program__thus Mercury Blvd.

Wasn't that your question tubby?

Hitting the bong early today?
Cway

United States

#864019 Feb 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Do you even have a clue what the dot.com bubble was? The fact that you don't says a lot.
So educate me, lowlife.
Cweed

Pompano Beach, FL

#864020 Feb 25, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> another sockpuppet by FLORIDIOT. You really do give yourself away.
obamaworshippingwelfarefoodsta mpleechforsure say what? LOL
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#864021 Feb 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bodies don't float in cold water. The cold retards the decay process that creates the gas that makes you float. Once you pop you sink back to the bottom. The biggest person I ever pulled from the river wouldn't fit in the ambulance. We had to put her on a trailer behind the ambulance. She was sure ripe! I'll bet people were puking all along the 12 miles to the hospital.
Absolutely right , go over the dide in 30-40 degree water you wont come up until late spring , crabs in the bay won't trap until water reaches 51 52 + degrees .

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#864022 Feb 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>'ride in the gold seat on that government gravy train' that's sorta like oil companies and their government subsidies.
What subsidies?
I hear the word "subsidies" said a lot. I just have never seen anything to back that Democrat propaganda bullshit up.

Tell us about those mythical subsidies to oil companies.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#864024 Feb 25, 2013
"side"

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#864025 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep lying & saying there aren't any.
I'm just providing people that call you an idiot.
The President of the API aid cutting SUBSIDIES would cost jobs.
I wonder what SUBSIDIES he was talking about.
I mean certainly the head of the American PETROLEUM Institute would know more than a pretend geologist.
For soem reason, you can't identify a single subsidy to oil companies. Why is that?

Organize your list, then just put them here one by one.
Subsidy number 1:________?
Subsidy number 2:________?
etc., etc., etc.
Got a problem there, don't you? That's because those subsidies you talk about don't exist. It's just another propaganda lie from the Democrats.
Or, I could be wrong. Tell us about those subsidies to oil companies you read from the API report.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#864026 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
So educate me, lowlife.
Check with leosnana. She might be able to refer you to an elementary educational istitution for primates. It's where all Democrats start.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#864027 Feb 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Dweeb is a pathologic liar.
But, he doesn't care if he lies or not. He's just doing what he's always done, whatever his handlers want him to do so carry on his racism and hate America campaign.
Still waiting for your 'revolution'.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
If it weren't for propaganda lies being programmed into you, you wouldn't have anything to say, would you?
There is no "sequestration".
It's all a propaganda lie.
There is no plan to cut government spending.
It's all a propaganda lie.
What the Democrats call "sequestration" is their plan to borrow only 7 trillion dollars more over the next 10 years as opposed to borrowing 8.5 trillion dollars over the same time period.
Let's go over that again:
THERE IS NO PLAN IN EXISTENCE TO CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING.
Obama is a pathologic liar.
But, he doesn't care if he lies or not. He's just doing what he's always done, whatever his handlers want him to do so he can ride in the gold seat on that government gravy train.
SurpriZedbammy

Pompano Beach, FL

#864028 Feb 25, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I'd like to a break from maniacally judging your posts and switching up my sockpuppets to share a serious post with all my topix friends:
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized " (the chubby Obama worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday. Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly.... Warmest hugs!!!
Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Cway

United States

#864029 Feb 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't hate you, we just know you are fools.
You are the haters, plain & simple.
Don't get confused next time, idiot.
Oh, really? We're the fools?

Let's talk about the damn fools that got us involved in Vietnam.

No, not LBJ. Try the CIA which was running the entire show there, including its notorious Oplan 34, which used unmarked ships and aircraft to launch unprovoked attacks on North Vietnam.

When the North responded back, the CIA lied and said they started it. That was the Gulf of Tonkin.

Anything goes in your insane view that "nothing is too extreme in the war againsst communism".

The consequence of this rightwing mentality is that we lost 58,000 in Vietnam, millions of SE Asians were killed and left homeless, billions of tax dollars lost for no purpose.

And you MFers did it again in Iraq.

Let's also not forget the rightwing tyrranies your kind fostered in Brazil, Uruguay, Nicaragua, Chile, Honduras and El Salvador, to name a few. We are hated in much of Latin America because of this.

You goose-stepping neo-Nazis with your specious platitudes about "free markets" and "democracy" don't fool anyone anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 50,396
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 183,829
my whatsapp number +6 0174436408 add girls only 15 min briyan kavi 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr andet1987 98,986
abby 1-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 53
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lides 51,368
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]