Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,748)

Showing posts 794,941 - 794,960 of1,033,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Shotguns are not "scatter guns" imbecile. A proper shotgun has a choked barrel that keeps the shot in a tight pattern up to a certain range. If you're using bird shot it will put an intruder out of action and any stray shots won't penetrate a nearby wall and kill someone else unlike a high powered rifle or pistol bullet.
You're an idiot!
In the age of information...Your ignorance is still a morons best choice.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scattergun

1. scattergun - firearm that is a double-barreled shotgun
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Joe Biden’s Shotgun Approach to Politics Good for Obama Administration

Far from being a gaffe, Biden’s ‘buy a shotgun’ comment undercuts the ‘Obama wants your guns’ crowd

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

You can not get a deranged liberal back on their feet until you first get PDupont up off their dumbass.
Forum

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

no
Forum

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Never send money to anyone.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point.
Massive carnage to satisfy LBJ's immense Great Society Democrat ego.
Not to mention that most of those killed were drafted slaves, rather than patriotic volunteers.

More misinformation from Galt.

63% were volunteers, not draftees.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Joe Biden’s Shotgun Approach to Politics Good for Obama Administration
Far from being a gaffe, Biden’s ‘buy a shotgun’ comment undercuts the ‘Obama wants your guns’ crowd
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...
Liberal Logic, Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many years was it for you with the over 50,000 during Vietnam, scumbag hypocrite?

Who is defending the LBJ/Nixon Vietnam war actions? What liberals posting here supported it?

Yet, you right whiners support & defend Bush on Iraq.

That is the difference.

Liberals recognize the folly of the Vietnam Wat & blame LBJ & Nixon.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Universal Orlando plans to stop offering medical insurance to part-time employees beginning next year, a move the resort says has been forced by the federal government's health-care overhaul.
The giant theme-park resort, which generates more than $1 billion in annual revenue, began informing employees this month that it will offer health-insurance to part-timers "only until December 31, 2013."
The reason: Universal currently offers part-time workers a limited insurance plan that has low premiums but also caps the payout of benefits. For instance, Universal's plan costs about $18 a week for employee-only coverage but covers only a maximum of $5,000 a year toward hospital stays. There are similar caps for other services.
Those types of insurance plans — sometimes referred to as "mini-med" plans — will no longer be permitted under the federal Affordable Care Act. Beginning in 2014, the law will prohibit insurance plans that impose annual monetary limits on essential medical care such, as hospitalization, or on overall spending.
$5000 maximum hospital stays. What is that, about 4 hours?

Those employees will be able to buy a real policy through the exchanges get help if they don't make a lot of money.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Logic, Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot.
i guess Joe should sell his shotguns and go buy an assault rifle.

he can strawman one from Arizona.[?] at least one strawman assault rifle won't end up in Mexico.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The SC said it was a tax.
Peace
KMA
The fine/fee was a tax, not the idea of a mandate.

You right whiners are beyond stupid.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess Joe should sell his shotguns and go buy an assault rifle.
he can strawman one from Arizona.[?] at least one strawman assault rifle won't end up in Mexico.
Democrats and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is defending the LBJ/Nixon Vietnam war actions? What liberals posting here supported it?
Yet, you right whiners support & defend Bush on Iraq.
That is the difference.
Liberals recognize the folly of the Vietnam Wat & blame LBJ & Nixon.
Nobody, but the hypocrisy in your side is abundant, moron. Guess it went over your head as most things do, Dumb Dave.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
1) Lower the demand on oil, lowering the price you pay for gasoline.
2) Fewer emissions enabling cleaner air
3) fewer greenhouse gases help ease global warming.
4) Lowering demand lowers the price of oil bringing less income to Iran where they use oil profits to pursue nuclear weapons.
5) If we lower the price of oil enough, the Middle East is no longer relevant ending the need to expend so much military effort in that region.
6) Using less oil in this country would led to less money being exported & instead spent on the US economy improving it.
7) Lowering the price of gasoline & diesel would lower spending at all levels of government.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out if you have any children.
GOPidiots is a child molester, although a loyal Obamabot.
Funny...usually it is the religitards that are Republitards that are the kiddie diddlers....the holier than thou crowd.

I FEAR NO ONE...and I think you are lying.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxturds already busy with his judge-its this morning. It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of their own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I have a right to have my response to a fellow poster given the same weight as any other poster. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as me. It reflects on everyone here, even more on the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be appalled that a fellow right winger is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog here, not enable him.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
no one will ever accuse a right wing shooter of being mentally ill.

they're just pissed off about a bunch of nothing/right wing media faux outrage.

though i do think you guys made it into the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders this time around. something about.....fear and aggression, dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity, uncertainty avoidance, need for cognitive closure, and terror management that causes conservatives to shun and even punish outsiders and those who threaten the status of their cherished world views.

uh....seems you need to see a shrink.

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Good morning my topix friends!! I am a wee bit tired this morning as I was up more than half the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth with my very own sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement!
I may get off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, start the judging without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point. After I get a nice comfortable, fresh pair of depends on (industrial strength) take my meds have some breakfast and chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life with my feeble insults, useless remarks and maniacal post judging!!! Stick around!!!

See you in a little while.

Warmest Hugs and love, Waxman.

ps: Please don't ignore my favorite sockpuppet No Surprise(Florida) like you've done all this week. He is depressed. Topix is his entire life!!! Have some pity on him.:) Back in a jiffy!!!

(so pumped this morning!!!!)

Don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!

Affectionately, Waxman!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Funny...usually it is the religitards that are Republitards that are the kiddie diddlers....the holier than thou crowd.
I FEAR NO ONE...and I think you are lying.
You creativity is your lack of intelligence having fun...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

On September 13th, 2012, the Dept. of Homeland Security graduated it's first class of FEMA Corps youth, aka the Homeland Youth.

WTF! Anybody else heard about this? There is a lot more to this story but I;m not going to type it all. Some scary stuff if true. Didn't someone else use the words Fatherland and Youth?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 794,941 - 794,960 of1,033,570
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 167,378
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 42,926
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,000
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 24 min boundary painter 326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min boundary painter 4,020
Abby 4-16 41 min Mister Tonka 29
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min prognosticator 96,006
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••