Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,901 - 794,920 of 1,079,713 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
Just because the boy won the election and occupies the White House does not mean that he governs in any way or takes responsibility for anything. The Office of POTUS is effectively vacant. Which is just as well.
Funny!

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
'Friends Of Hamas'
the lie is in insisting that an organization that doesn't exist somehow does, and somehow influenced Hagel. all of that occurring after Breitbart was called out for running a fake story.
but you know full well how a joke can become a right wing cause of the very short moment. just looking at the last primaries will back that one up.
Let's see the story.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny!
Guns: Requires a background check through multiple government databases. President Obama: No background check required.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
By calling me a "moron" you just proved my point, liberals like you have nothing but name calling.
You seem to be obsessed with the judge its, likely you're psychotic and extremely frustrated that no one will sign on to the dreck and drivel you post.
OldRaider keeps that old color photo of himself above his bed: That's so when he forgets how to spell his name, he and his imaginary twin can still find his clothes and able to judge his own posts.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>no that is the way they are and why Michigan is in a financial mess especially Detroit where they cant aford to keep the lights on.
Half of Detroitís Streetlights May Go Out as City Shrinks
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-24/half...
Yes, it's all because that's the way "they" are.
The truly pathetic thing about people like you is that you are too ignorant to even recognize what a racist you really are. No matter, your type is powerless now.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
'Friends Of Hamas'
the lie is in insisting that an organization that doesn't exist somehow does, and somehow influenced Hagel. all of that occurring after Breitbart was called out for running a fake story.
but you know full well how a joke can become a right wing cause of the very short moment. just looking at the last primaries will back that one up.
Minimal research has turned up many and conflicting stories on this issue, from what I've seen your claim that Breitbart is just telling a flat out lie is not true. I't's complicated, with many players involved, not just the Breitbart site.

It's not like he said you're a proven child molester, which probably isn't true, is it?

I happened to be opposed to the Israeli government having any say in our politics.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see the story.
Why bother. Your type ignores facts, Science, and reality.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The truly pathetic thing about people like you is that you are too ignorant to even recognize what a racist you really are. No matter, your type is powerless now.
The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, big government took care of the Indians and a racist Hitler took care of the Jews?

Can YOU tell us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are 'Blue Magnets' of racism, poverty, abortion, and killings for blacks? How or why that happened?

Definetly liberal.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't give a crap, he does much better smirking away on some gab fest than actually governing. His frequent AF 1 trips tell me he doesn't care one iota about his carbon foot print either. Until I see the likes of him and the other very rich and powerful cut back on their wasteful lifestyles I'm going to live like I want to too.
The carbon footprint from your Camaro on blocks isn't really much of a threat. And though your farts are lethal, they're not melting any glaciers.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who truly have power are the ones who take care of themselves and pass those ideals down not the moochers , those dependand on handouts don't even have the power to try to change their plight they take solice in obama and people like you telling them that its not there fault , it is the evil whitey.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The carbon footprint from your Camaro on blocks isn't really much of a threat. And though your farts are lethal, they're not melting any glaciers.
A quiet man is a thinking man. A quiet liberal is usually deranged, armed, loaded with gas, and dangerous.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the 12 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron, get some help.
They're just getting your goat, you ridiculous old geezer.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you continue to leave out Reagan and Bush41?
As governor of California, Ronald Reagan signed the Mulford Act, which prohibited the carrying of firearms on your person, in your vehicle, and in any public place or on the street, and he also signed off on a 15-day waiting period for firearm purchases. After leaving the presidency, he supported the passage of the Brady bill that established by federal law a nationwide, uniform standard of a 7-day waiting period for the purchase of handguns to enable background checks on prospective buyers. He urged then President Bush to drop his opposition to the bill.
Bush 1989 signed a ban on assault rifles.

40 years ago, no one cares
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny!
Tick, tock, watch the clock, as the time runs out.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The people who truly have power are the ones who take care of themselves and pass those ideals down not the moochers , those dependand on handouts don't even have the power to try to change their plight they take solice in obama and people like you telling them that its not there fault , it is the evil whitey.
it's not there (sic) fault. What a moron. Is having nothing more than a 6th grade education a requirement for membership in the GOP?
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick, tock, watch the clock, as the time runs out.
Is that another one of your brilliant predictions that never come true?

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother. Your type ignores facts, Science, and reality.
Still have you head stuck in your butt I see.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart in your face and you love it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not there (sic) fault. What a moron. Is having nothing more than a 6th grade education a requirement for membership in the GOP?
When you blame others for the things that go wrong in your deranged life, remember this..... Things will continue to go wrong in your deranged life. Those who wish to sing loser...always find a worthless song.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
By calling me a "moron" you just proved my point, liberals like you have nothing but name calling.
You seem to be obsessed with the judge its, likely you're psychotic and extremely frustrated that no one will sign on to the dreck and drivel you post.
Get used to it, I'm having a ball exposing this Republican hypocrisy and won't quit until it stops. Its like having a living billboard to show all visitors to this site the pathetic desperation of you right wing losers to win at anything, even if you have to cheat to do it.
p.s.
Although you may be a moron, the one I was referring to was waxturd. Re-read the comment, or have someone read it to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info