Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,801 - 794,820 of 1,096,000 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i understand that the Old Left was conservative.
so when floriduh talks about the dems and the KKK she's talking about conservatives.
it's too bad black folks see the distinction.
the old left adopted and redefined Modern Liberalism which is no where close to True or Classical Liberalism.

What Is Classical Liberalism?

Prior to the 20th century, classical liberalism was the dominant political philosophy in the United States. It was the political philosophy of Thomas Jefferson and the signers of the Declaration of Independence and it permeates the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Federalist Papers and many other documents produced by the people who created the American system of government. Many of the emancipationists who opposed slavery were essentially classical liberals, as were the suffragettes, who fought for equal rights for women.

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/what-is-classical-lib...
TIGE

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

CBC had more face time with other presidents than obama they have no voice it shows what the democratic party is all about they have blacks under control just like the old days
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the 20 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron, get some help.
p.s.
If this example doesn't convince you that waxturd is manipulating the judge-it system then you are dumber than him.
...than he... dumbazz... Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Pragmatism trumps all your label chasing. You have a clear choice with the Democratic party, Classic or Modern. Democrats don't want government meddling in social issues or religion. They do want government to fairly regulate fiscal policy and to provide a safety net for the needy. Republicans are divided. Many are only interested in protecting their wealth. Other Republicans want to use government as a tool to force their religious and values on everyone.
You seem to be an etch-a-sketch Romney fence sitter.
BS what do you think Medicare, Social Security, FLSA, & Obamacare are Government Meddling in social & religion issues which Obamacare is proof of that by the Democrats and started with FDR who felt everything should be Centralized and Controlled by Washington DC just like Lenin did.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Bumper cars at Daytona!
TIGE

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

The liberal alex baldwin calls obama supporter a C**n lolol haha Democrats and racism the norm lolol hahaha and blacks are in denial
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The uni-bomber, cabin searched and found with Al Gore memorabilia. Bill Ayers a self-described communist liberal revolutionary that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings.
You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones and fertilizer. You won't disarm a deranged liberal.
You are a very special kind of stupid liberal aren't you?
And you voted for Romney. GOP can't win a POTUS election .
Say who is stupid?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

TIGE wrote:
The liberal alex baldwin calls obama supporter a C**n lolol haha Democrats and racism the norm lolol hahaha and blacks are in denial
It's Alec Baldwin--maybe you're stuck on Alex Trebek? He's Canadian, ya' know, aboot?
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When paying customers are prevented from receiving care by the flood of moochers and illegal aliens, then the revolution will begin.
Remind us again, sexual deviant, what was your last prediction that come true?
Oh yeah, they never do.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>BS what do you think Medicare, Social Security, FLSA, & Obamacare are Government Meddling in social & religion issues which Obamacare is proof of that by the Democrats and started with FDR who felt everything should be Centralized and Controlled by Washington DC just like Lenin did.
Best to leave the meddling up to the states...like Indiana for instance, mandating double vaginal probes
SoNotsurpriZedmo ron

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I am still embedded in this thread like a dung beetle in a pile of shit.
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
I wrote:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
I wrote #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
I also wrote: 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
Additionally, I wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
I wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
And you voted for Romney. GOP can't win a POTUS election .
Say who is stupid?
For starters...you and Obama

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Best to leave the meddling up to the states...like Indiana for instance, mandating double vaginal probes
does the 10th amendment ring a bell.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>BS what do you think Medicare, Social Security, FLSA, & Obamacare are Government Meddling in social & religion issues which Obamacare is proof of that by the Democrats and started with FDR who felt everything should be Centralized and Controlled by Washington DC just like Lenin did.
Didn't take long to flush you out. You spent a lot of energy trying to dress up the social engineering agenda of the Republican party, but in the end it comes out you're just another greedy right winger with a silver tongue. Let me interpret your position in layman's terms, screw the lazy poor, let them pray for food, God will come to their aid.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't take long to flush you out. You spent a lot of energy trying to dress up the social engineering agenda of the Republican party, but in the end it comes out you're just another greedy right winger with a silver tongue. Let me interpret your position in layman's terms, screw the lazy poor, let them pray for food, God will come to their aid.
Pray to Obama for a lazysusan full of screws and foodstamps.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:

You talk about issues and specific programs but I, being a programmed robot talk about "flushing" and demonstrate how I've been prorammed to hate and confirm I'm a commie loser.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the 20 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron, get some help.
p.s.
If this example doesn't convince you that waxturd is manipulating the judge-it system then you are dumber than him.
He is not me, you dumbo jumbo jumbo jive turkey.

Tell me... I can tell you are a zero, frustarted with the outcome of your life. Why do you think others owe you?
TheIndependenMaj ority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When paying customers are prevented from receiving care by the flood of moochers and illegal aliens, then the revolution will begin.
Paying customers-need to watch dem bills alweady it seems... Double charging @ PAYING csr's expenses DO seems to be a pwoblem in some pwaces deez days.
gunner

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
You talk about issues and specific programs but I, being a programmed robot talk about "flushing" and demonstrate how I've been prorammed to hate and confirm I'm a commie loser.
You've been "pro rammed" alright. By the best.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after Obama stops acting as if he "has a deep-seated hatred of white people."
whatever Glenn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 8-21 18 min Kuuipo 13
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min truth-facts 46,238
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min observer 49,260
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min LRS 176,789
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,294
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Toj 97,823
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Doug77 4,636

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••