Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277166 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863978 Feb 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
On CBS’ Face the Nation Sunday morning, Tea Party favorite Gov. Jan Brewer (R-AZ) said Republicans should compromise on tax increases rather than let the budget cuts stand:
We don’t like increase in taxes. But we know we have to be pragmatic. We know there has to be some kind of compromise, but dang it, they need to get the job done. they don’t need to leave the public out their hanging.
Dang It! Another white trash speaketh.
More race card love from lily booza raton fl.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863979 Feb 25, 2013
Chicago firefighters pulled a dead woman's body from the Chicago River, prompting an investigation into her death. Police have not identified the woman, whose body was spotted floating in the north branch of the river by an unknown party who called 911 to report it about 10 a.m. Saturday. A police spokesman told the Chicago Tribune extreme cold may have caused the woman's body to freeze. The remains have been transported to the Cook County medical examiner's office where an autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death.
FBI searching through topix posts discovered murderer rush10 has surfaced in VA and have dispatched investigators to find him.
Remember bitch you are only as anonomous as I let you be you can be found and you know it , ask your ambulance chaser about slander.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863980 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Then go into hiding in Texas, painting nudes of himself while Laura watches, puffing her Pall Malls and sipping a Chivas.
"envy is very unattractive" even for a drunk from boca
Cway

United States

#863981 Feb 25, 2013
Well, now that I'm here, the little GOP cochroaches will scurry back under the fridge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863982 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
How'd you like George Bush' self portraits? Nudes, one in shower, one in bathtub. Do you think he was waterboarding himself?
lily has a "thang" for George W (just don't let her know he's still "white".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863983 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter was giddy speaking about his grandsons discovery of the "47% romney video" that helped President Obama win the election.
You two must have senility in common; does he also imbibe? At least he might not be considered the worst president anymore, not since the 2008 election.
Cway

United States

#863984 Feb 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the price to be paid in a good cause.
John Galt and his notion of "good causes".

Mmmmmmmm...

No!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#863985 Feb 25, 2013
I find this amusing…Obama:'We've got to do some governing, 16 trillion in debt, trillion dollar deficits, 1/6 Americans in Poverty and the thought just now cross his Mind!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#863986 Feb 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Remember bitch you are only as anonomous as I let you be you can be found and you know it , ask your ambulance chaser about slander.
Oooohh, touchy, touchy today killa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#863987 Feb 25, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help myself. Miss my peepies sometimes. Fellow peeps too.
Just visiting. No need to worry.
I think they banned them clowns finally Carol. They haven't been on here at all that I'm aware of in the the last week or so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#863988 Feb 25, 2013
Too bad DB Writer ran off with his tail between his sorry legs.

I was going to ask him how he felt about all the innocent people killed and tortured by U.S. rightwingers at places like My Lai, Con Son Island, Abu Ghraib, Gitmo and secret torture dungeons in eastern Europe.

Proud of that, DB Boy?

DB Writer:(Musn't speak... have nothing to say...)

Mmph!

Mmph!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#863989 Feb 25, 2013
Why Democrats Are So Confident Of A Sequestration Victory

If it appears to you that Democrats are approaching the Friday sequestration deadline with greater poise than the GOP, you’re not mistaken.

Democrats enjoy a massive public relations advantage over the GOP. Voters are prepared to blame Republicans. The Democrats have an unusually steady message. Republicans are lurching from message to message as they try futilely to blame Obama for sequestration’s very existence, while contending that its consequences won’t be so dire (except when they contend it will hollow out the military) and to argue just as futilely that Obama’s revenue demand is an act of duplicity.

But Democrats are also confident because they have an institutional memory of winning a similar fight, when Republicans shut down the government in 1995.

“Before the government shutdown it was very much an open question in most people’s minds which party would win,” recalled Paul Begala, a Clinton White House veteran, and an insider at the time of the shutdown, in a telephone interview Friday.“Republicans were very confident at the time that the government would shutdown and people’s lives wouldn’t change. They were wrong.…[W]e all saw that theory proved in ‘95 and ‘96 and it’s going to happen again.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/02/wh...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863990 Feb 25, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily has a "thang" for George W (just don't let her know he's still "white".
As drunk as she stays it wouldn't matter as long as he put on a black condom .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#863991 Feb 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I know. Been taking place for the last 6 months. The pain here has already been absorbed for the most part. They won't let the public on Newport News Shipbuilding. It has the most stringent access of them all including Dam Neck and Yorktown Naval Weapons Station. I have a badge but why would I want to drive 30 miles to see him. He will most likely land at Langley Air Force Base and then fly by Marine 1 the ten mile to the shipyard. Either that or the motorcade will travel down Mercury Blvd. Know why it's called Mercury?
Langley Research Center?

That area has been on the government tit forever__location-location-loc ation eh. It's a different world__we have it here in JAX and over in Pensacola mostly and then of course the space center which is presently between gigs and hurting__there are school closings there and such even though other industries are picking up some of the slack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#863992 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
Too bad DB Writer ran off with his tail between his sorry legs.
I was going to ask him how he felt about all the innocent people killed and tortured by U.S. rightwingers at places like My Lai, Con Son Island, Abu Ghraib, Gitmo and secret torture dungeons in eastern Europe.
Proud of that, DB Boy?
DB Writer:(Musn't speak... have nothing to say...)
Mmph!
Mmph!
Probably had to go pick up Svet from the garden center
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#863993 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
This country is about tolerance and respecting other's rights.
You confederate flag-waving, GOP crypto-Nazis simply don't in.
You describe a Democrat perfectly. You just need to substitute the flag with one that has a cykle or a swatstika to match your Democrat Party level of tolelrance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#863994 Feb 25, 2013
Poll: Republicans Would Get More Blame for Sequester

Overall, however, most of the survey participants, 76 percent, said the president and Congress should put aside their differences to negotiate a combination of spending cuts and tax increases to reduce the deficit and head off the sequester. And in a bit of bad news for Republicans, who have refused so far to budge on more tax revenues, only 19 percent said they agree with the GOP position.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/sequester-po...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#863995 Feb 25, 2013
Chicago firefighters pulled a dead woman's body from the Chicago River, prompting an investigation into her death. Police have not identified the woman, whose body was spotted floating in the north branch of the river by an unknown party who called 911 to report it about 10 a.m. Saturday. A police spokesman told the Chicago Tribune extreme cold may have caused the woman's body to freeze. The remains have been transported to the Cook County medical examiner's office where an autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death.
FBI searching through topix posts discovered murderer rush10 has surfaced in VA and have dispatched investigators to find him.
Bodies don't float in cold water. The cold retards the decay process that creates the gas that makes you float. Once you pop you sink back to the bottom. The biggest person I ever pulled from the river wouldn't fit in the ambulance. We had to put her on a trailer behind the ambulance. She was sure ripe! I'll bet people were puking all along the 12 miles to the hospital.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#863996 Feb 25, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> You two must have senility in common; does he also imbibe? At least he might not be considered the worst president anymore, not since the 2008 election.
Bush left behind:

*Two unfinshed wars.

*Massive Debt

*A recession spinning out of control for Obama to deal with.

*Major banking crisis

*Stock Market in Free Fall

The Dow is now back up from 8600 to over 13000. Job losses stabilized and unemployment steadily going down.

You were saying something, you dim-witted pachyderm? Seriously, you GOP hot airbags are as welcome as a trainwreck.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#863997 Feb 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Langley Research Center?
That area has been on the government tit forever__location-location-loc ation eh. It's a different world__we have it here in JAX and over in Pensacola mostly and then of course the space center which is presently between gigs and hurting__there are school closings there and such even though other industries are picking up some of the slack.
Langley Air Force Base! Learn to friggin' understand what you read! Good Grief!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 6 min thenose 160
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Joe Balls 196,955
News Arrests made after Two-Month burglary Spree in ... 42 min fedupcracker 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cheftell 70,160
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Ferrerman 100,649
Clare rios 3 hr Lol dumbaz 2
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr RACE 1,723
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages