Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#863719 Feb 24, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily always loves the race card
It worked for Obama, how else could any man with a Muslim name get elected as an American president s soon after 9/11?

.... not counting the ACORN voter fraud scam.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#863721 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Get used to it, I'm having a ball exposing this Republican hypocrisy and won't quit until it stops. Its like having a living billboard to show all visitors to this site the pathetic desperation of you right wing losers to win at anything, even if you have to cheat to do it.
p.s.
Although you may be a moron, the one I was referring to was waxturd. Re-read the comment, or have someone read it to you.
My reading is just fine, these are your words:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
So, its the "regressives" that START the name calling? You are a typical right wing moron that doesn't even comprehend his own comments.

Now, how did i misconstrue it?

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#863722 Feb 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't give a shit what Rush says. he's in the minority.
Then why are you always quoting him? You must listen to him every day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863723 Feb 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's not your fault" is music to the ears of the Boy Messiah knee-pad crowd.
"You didn't build that" is an insult to all hard working Americans.
Agree , this mentality of you owe me is killing our country .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863724 Feb 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Agree , this mentality of you owe me is killing our country .
Living in a no work zone. Waiting for the food stamps to come in. Talking on a free obamaphone, wasting away in obamaville.

RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863725 Feb 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured by you during sex.
lily wishes she could lure a farm animal into having sex with her drunk ass so far she has had to "settle" for the jungle variety if you know what I mean .

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#863726 Feb 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
What is really killing the country is the likes of your lot trying to brand liberalism as takers when in actual fact they contribute more to the welfare of the country than any would be "I don't want to pay any taxes" group like the tea baggers and their followers.
They are the real destroyers and takers, if right wingers think it clears their guilt by branding a welfare person a cheat then it is equally fair they should wear the "foxbot" t-shirt.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863727 Feb 25, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is really killing the country is the likes of your lot trying to brand liberalism as takers when in actual fact they contribute more to the welfare of the country than any would be "I don't want to pay any taxes" group like the tea baggers and their followers.
They are the real destroyers and takers, if right wingers think it clears their guilt by branding a welfare person a cheat then it is equally fair they should wear the "foxbot" t-shirt.
I have never taken anything but I have been forced to pay for those that don't contribute, so explain the fairness in that , if you can't i'll buy you a shirt that says thank RUSH10ME for my free shirt .

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#863728 Feb 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't give a shit what Rush says. he's in the minority.
Those first five words of yours sums it up pretty succinctly, Dood.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#863729 Feb 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
"Cheating on your taxes" has lost it's punch and toxicity.

In fact, it is fast becoming an American Patriot's duty.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#863730 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cheating on your taxes" has lost it's punch and toxicity.
In fact, it is fast becoming an American Patriot's duty.
But only the elitists can do it and get away with it.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863731 Feb 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But only the elitists can do it and get away with it.
You mean like little Timmy Gietner , obama's stooge ??
For Real

El Monte, CA

#863732 Feb 25, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously enjoy having things crammed down your throat and jammed up your ass, I don't.
like what?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#863733 Feb 25, 2013
one little cuss word and you folks are falling all over yourselves.

maybe you should try that floriduh.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#863734 Feb 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume that Reid honestly declares his assets, or diverts the mob kickbacks to family members?
Most of his income cannot be declared.
And your evidence for this is what? Let's face it you and your buddy DB just make this crap up as you go along. You're a liar.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#863735 Feb 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Already acknowledged, although a mere arrest, absent a conviction, is not sufficient.
The published story does not specify any illegal weapons.
Wrong dumbass! When a grand jury issues an indictment and a judge issues an arrest warrant in a case when the suspect has made violent threats sufficient cause has been made to deny that person the right to possess any firearms. In the case of this individual a single shot .22 rifle would be considered an illegal firearm.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#863736 Feb 25, 2013
OBAMA THE BLACK SNAKE wrote:
Nearly every American immigrant like me came to this country because of the American dream.
For some, it meant coming to America penniless and making a billion dollars like George Soros. Stories like that abound, although they are less prevalent today than in the past. For others like me, the American Dream represented freedom from a life of servitude and fear, especially to those of us who came out of brutal dictatorships.
But regardless of the reason, American life has been renowned for being the freest in the world.
Just ponder the words on the Statue of Liberty:“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”
Those words summarize the allure of American freedom and deliverance from discrimination and oppression. That is especially true for Christians who have paid a hefty price for their faith.
So imagine my amazement and horror when I read that an Obama mandate is forcing small business owners with Christian convictions to go against their beliefs or pay a fine that could destroy their businesses.
Many people are familiar with Hobby Lobby’s lawsuit to be freed from the enslavement of their conscience—the forced coverage of things like “the morning after pill” to their employees. But I’m also talking about hundreds of small businesses across the nation—businesses like American Pulverizer, which is owned by two brothers, Chris and Paul Griesedieck.
The Griesedieck’s business was founded by their great-grandfather 105 years ago. But now their American success story is being put to the test for survival. It’s not overseas or even local competition that is threatening them, however. It’s the U.S. government mandate to provide abortion-inducing pills—a demand that is in total contradiction to their faith.
The new health care law requires employers with more than 50 employees to provide that type of abortion coverage or pay an enormous fine.
People are stunned when I ask them:“Did you know that companies that don’t cover the abortion pills can face a fine of $100 per day per employee?” People think I’m making this stuff up. It’s too outlandish to believe.
But it’s all too true. For a company like the Griesedieck’s, that fine would equate to $5 million per year. More than enough to shut them down.
In a time when our president claims to want to bring companies back to the U.S. from overseas, this law is the height of insanity. It’s economic suicide.
Only a small minority of religious zealots equate the morning after pill with abortion or consider a fertilized egg a person. Hobby Lobby doesn't want to provide its employees with any type of contraception not only morning after pills. If your personal beliefs are against contraception, fine don't use it. But you cannot impose those beliefs on others.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#863737 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, brother. I still burn rubbish out back in defiance of the Boy Messiah and Little Alvin Gore.
This month, I've been burning every piece of magazine and newspaper article about poor February being called African American Month.

Still spewing the racist Hate Speak.

Why do you right whiners have this need to post racial slurs.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#863738 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"racist f*ck" comes off of your keyboard more often than any other phrase or word grouping. This effluence of wasted intellect is common to everything you post here lately.
Your are small, deeply frustrated and a cheap pinball making your way through a TILTED life.
Maybe because you right whiners are just a pack of racists. You keep posting racial slurs, you're likely to be called out for your ignorance.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863739 Feb 25, 2013
Topix is the last refuge for far right fanatics. Outcasts. Rove calls them losers, Jindal calls them stupid and McCain calls them jerks. Nobody wants anything to do with these mentally ill lepers. But here they've found a home. Every dumbass comment they make is smothered in brilliant judge-its. They bristle when its pointed out that the source of their glory is is ONE narcissistic moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 182,181
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min L Morales 71,271
last post wins! (Apr '13) 37 min L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min Mandela 68,913
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,363
Holiday Greetings 2 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr Negras all 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?