Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863587 Feb 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>does the 10th amendment ring a bell.
The US Constitution is irrelevant to the Obama mob, just a moldy piece of paper written by a bunch of old white men.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863588 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't take long to flush you out. You spent a lot of energy trying to dress up the social engineering agenda of the Republican party, but in the end it comes out you're just another greedy right winger with a silver tongue. Let me interpret your position in layman's terms, screw the lazy poor, let them pray for food, God will come to their aid.
Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and Obamacare are all leftwing social engineering.
finding

Brookland, AR

#863589 Feb 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I once read an article about how many millions it costs each time AF1 leaves the ground and not just for the AF1 necessities but for the security at all levels imaginable at the White House and all along the itinerary.
So the Boy Messiah visited Oprah twice and I thought "Why doesn't Oprah get off her fatass and do the show from the Rose Garden instead of sticking America with her production costs? But then the Jerk-In-Chief shows up on The View several times. Then he shows up singing Al Green on David Letterman's Late Night Propaganda Show a couple times. Then he golfs and golfs while The First Heifer spends something like 8 million taking in the beaches of Spain....and then the Little Cows head off to Mexico for a Birthday Party!
What deficit? Fiscal Cliff? Huh?
Damned Republicans are just the Party of No. Shame.
We need a lot of NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863590 Feb 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Everybody knows only whites commit hate crimes. ;-/
That is the position of Eric "Heinrich Himmler" Holder, who will not prosecute blacks for hate crimes against whites.
finding

Brookland, AR

#863592 Feb 24, 2013
I am so proud of the middle class tax break.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#863594 Feb 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If he were carrying a white stick, they'd assume he was blind, and either try to rob him or accuse him of having planned the Trade Center basement bombings in league with Clinton.
Ever see the Dave Chapelle skit wherein he plays a white supremacist?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#863595 Feb 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It figures lily's first post would be one involving the race card. Have another drink.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863596 Feb 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is the way the people from the old left looked at too if you choose not to work you choose to be poor and I will say this that in nature if a wild animal doesnt go out and try to find food on its own which involves work the wild animal will starve to death because it choose to be lazy and that is what happens to these wild animals that become dependent on humans when humans feed them the become lazy & dependent on humans to feed them and when the humans quit feeding they starve to death because instictively they know no other means now.
So the unemployed choose not to work because they're lazy. You had me going for a little while, I thought maybe you were a sane, albeit confused, right winger had stumbled onto this site. Turns out you're just as loony as the rest of them.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863597 Feb 24, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> It figures lily's first post would be one involving the race card. Have another drink.
Her husband sure got screwed when he married her ,he thought he got a white trophy wife when in fact all he ended up doing was still taking out a white mans trash .

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863598 Feb 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Come one guys, I'm waiting for a challenger with the judgits!!!! Get the lead out boys!!
Hugs, Waxman!
PS: I'm psyched right now guys, please, leave your phone numbers in my private topix message box, I will call you!!!!!!!!
You're too late. This morning the turd snapped and was handing them out by the 20's. He has to have a sore judge-it finger by now.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863599 Feb 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#863600 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
So the unemployed choose not to work because they're lazy. You had me going for a little while, I thought maybe you were a sane, albeit confused, right winger had stumbled onto this site. Turns out you're just as loony as the rest of them.
alot of the entitlement society choose to be unemployed by choice because I have had them tell to my face in Detroit especially when I was there that they dont have to work.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863601 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
obamas regime has put more people on food stamps than ever before in history yet they put up signs in federal parks that state please don't feed the wild life it may cause them to become dependant and not feed themselves , bunch of idiots.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#863602 Feb 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>alot of the entitlement society choose to be unemployed by choice because I have had them tell to my face in Detroit especially when I was there that they dont have to work.
Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#863603 Feb 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>obamas regime has put more people on food stamps than ever before in history yet they put up signs in federal parks that state please don't feed the wild life it may cause them to become dependant and not feed themselves , bunch of idiots.
Tea Turd crowd looks well fed!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#863604 Feb 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>obamas regime has put more people on food stamps than ever before in history yet they put up signs in federal parks that state please don't feed the wild life it may cause them to become dependant and not feed themselves , bunch of idiots.
Good point.

The reason is because the animals in parks don't vote but the animals that live in Democrat neighborhods do. The Democrats can't keep control based on improving the country so they lower the standards and rely on dependant people like the greedy selfish libtards here who are frustrated with what they have.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#863605 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
Meh.

More of the race card...

Meh.
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863607 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
How long have you been having sexual relations with the race card?
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863608 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Turd crowd looks well fed!
DemTurd crowd looks overly-filled with fried chicken and ribs, for starters.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863610 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
No , just go to your nearest MLK blvd. any work day any time and look at all the black males who are healthy enough to play street ball and steal and sling drugs but can't work , many are truly unemployable because they can't be trusted in any posisition other than fast food or changing air in a tire , the true black unemployement rate is over 20%, and thats for the ones that truly want to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,904
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,584
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 4 hr Jamie 330
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 4 hr Jamie 5
World's Best Photo Art 4 hr Jamie 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News