Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863565 Feb 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>BS what do you think Medicare, Social Security, FLSA, & Obamacare are Government Meddling in social & religion issues which Obamacare is proof of that by the Democrats and started with FDR who felt everything should be Centralized and Controlled by Washington DC just like Lenin did.
Didn't take long to flush you out. You spent a lot of energy trying to dress up the social engineering agenda of the Republican party, but in the end it comes out you're just another greedy right winger with a silver tongue. Let me interpret your position in layman's terms, screw the lazy poor, let them pray for food, God will come to their aid.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#863566 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't take long to flush you out. You spent a lot of energy trying to dress up the social engineering agenda of the Republican party, but in the end it comes out you're just another greedy right winger with a silver tongue. Let me interpret your position in layman's terms, screw the lazy poor, let them pray for food, God will come to their aid.
Pray to Obama for a lazysusan full of screws and foodstamps.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#863567 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:

You talk about issues and specific programs but I, being a programmed robot talk about "flushing" and demonstrate how I've been prorammed to hate and confirm I'm a commie loser.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#863568 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the 20 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron, get some help.
p.s.
If this example doesn't convince you that waxturd is manipulating the judge-it system then you are dumber than him.
He is not me, you dumbo jumbo jumbo jive turkey.

Tell me... I can tell you are a zero, frustarted with the outcome of your life. Why do you think others owe you?
TheIndependenMaj ority

Somerset, KY

#863569 Feb 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When paying customers are prevented from receiving care by the flood of moochers and illegal aliens, then the revolution will begin.
Paying customers-need to watch dem bills alweady it seems... Double charging @ PAYING csr's expenses DO seems to be a pwoblem in some pwaces deez days.
gunner

Chesterfield, MO

#863570 Feb 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
You talk about issues and specific programs but I, being a programmed robot talk about "flushing" and demonstrate how I've been prorammed to hate and confirm I'm a commie loser.
You've been "pro rammed" alright. By the best.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863572 Feb 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after Obama stops acting as if he "has a deep-seated hatred of white people."
whatever Glenn.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#863573 Feb 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you value your life, don't eat at Red Lobster. I quit years ago after witnessing black violence repeatedly inside them.
Red Lobster Waitress Beaten Over ‘Bad Service’: http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2012/02/02/red-lo...
Understanding Red Lobster’s Popularity Among Black Diners: http://tinyurl.com/7tpn5le
Brand-new surge in black-mob violence: http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/new-surge-in-black...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PFBZdXTepjwXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Even McDonald's is getting the Red Lobster Curse: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Eating at home is healthiest nowadays since the BOy Messiah started his Trayvon Martin routine..
You just can't please some people, short of giving blood. I can't imagine resenting a waitress for her skin color bad enough to use the excuse that she offered to fill their glasses too often as justifying a beating. But that won't be called a "hate crime" by the court since it was black perpetrators. Everybody knows only whites commit hate crimes. ;-/
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#863574 Feb 24, 2013
gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been "pro rammed" alright. By the best.
Oh look. Some little person retard found a typo. Must be the highlight of your day!

LOL!
gunner

Chesterfield, MO

#863575 Feb 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. Some little person retard found a typo. Must be the highlight of your day!
LOL!
It wasn't just a typo. It was the context of the typo that mattered, Mr's proram.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#863579 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the way the people from the old left looked at too if you choose not to work you choose to be poor and I will say this that in nature if a wild animal doesnt go out and try to find food on its own which involves work the wild animal will starve to death because it choose to be lazy and that is what happens to these wild animals that become dependent on humans when humans feed them the become lazy & dependent on humans to feed them and when the humans quit feeding they starve to death because instictively they know no other means now.
So Surprizedobamawa x

Pompano Beach, FL

#863580 Feb 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good afternoon topix friends!! I am a bit tired right now as I've been here all day judging posts and talking for hours back and forth with myself and my very own sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, keep up the judging without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.
After I get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
ps Please stop ignoring me as you have done all week. I am very depressed. Topix is my whole life!!! Throw me a bone once in awhile my friends!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
OBAMA THE BLACK SNAKE

Fayetteville, NC

#863581 Feb 24, 2013
Indeed Obama is “president of all Americans” but Obama has made gay marriage a priority and less than 5% of the population is gay. He’s also made illegal immigration a priority because 71% of Hispanics voted for him but only make up 14% of the population. These two groups don’t look like the face of “All Americans.” But Obama won’t even give blacks a crumb. He has yet to name one black person to fill a cabinet position in his second term.

It may be too late for blacks to influence Obama because he doesn’t have an election hanging over his head. But blacks should take a hard look at the gang of “Blacktivists” like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and organizations like NAACP, Congressional Black Caucus purporting to fight for what’s good for blacks and ask them what have they done for blacks?

Blacks also need to question the Congressional Black Caucus about its agenda. In its press release outlining its plan for the 113th Congress, the CBC states “For more than four decades, the Congressional Black Caucus policy agenda has promoted and advocated for legislation that supports social and economic progress ... for African Americans.”

If this is true, why is it blacks have been on an economic and family decline since 1971 when the caucus was formed? Today more black babies are born out of wedlock, 73%, than to married homes compared to 30% of white babies. And the above mentioned statistics show government policies pushed by the Democrat CBC haven’t helped improve the plight of the black man.

Why is immigration reform a key item in the CBC’s agenda?“Advancing legislation and policies that lead to comprehensive immigration reform” will do nothing to improve the economic situation for blacks. Allowing a flood of illegals into the country will only exacerbate the unemployment situation for blacks.

Blacks also need to demand their “black groups” and so called “black spokespersons” reject comparisons to criminals crossing into our country to the civil rights movement or slavery. Blacks were brought to America in 1619 against their will, treated like property, worked like animals and violated sexually. The least America could do in 1964 was to grant blacks equal rights to whites. Illegal immigrants chose to voluntarily break laws to enter, work and remain in the US illegally. America owes them an enforcement of our laws along with the employers who illegally employ them.

If black liberals are really angry at the lack of attention Obama is giving them, perhaps they should use this as a lesson. Instead of voting for candidates based on race or party, perhaps black Americans should try giving candidates a thorough vetting before going to the polls and hold politicians accountable to records in exchange for votes. Maybe then blacks would start getting something in return other than the status quo.
So Surprizedobamawa x

Pompano Beach, FL

#863582 Feb 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! No takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me "Not Surprized" for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun.
Affectionate hugs!! Not Surprized
And don't forget to leave me your phone numbers!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So Surprizedobamawa x

Pompano Beach, FL

#863583 Feb 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized " (the chubby Obama worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday. Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly.... Warmest hugs!!!
Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863585 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
And you voted for Romney. GOP can't win a POTUS election .
Say who is stupid?
And Democrats can't elect a President, you child-molesting pervert.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863587 Feb 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>does the 10th amendment ring a bell.
The US Constitution is irrelevant to the Obama mob, just a moldy piece of paper written by a bunch of old white men.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863588 Feb 24, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and Obamacare are all leftwing social engineering.
finding

Brookland, AR

#863589 Feb 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I once read an article about how many millions it costs each time AF1 leaves the ground and not just for the AF1 necessities but for the security at all levels imaginable at the White House and all along the itinerary.
So the Boy Messiah visited Oprah twice and I thought "Why doesn't Oprah get off her fatass and do the show from the Rose Garden instead of sticking America with her production costs? But then the Jerk-In-Chief shows up on The View several times. Then he shows up singing Al Green on David Letterman's Late Night Propaganda Show a couple times. Then he golfs and golfs while The First Heifer spends something like 8 million taking in the beaches of Spain....and then the Little Cows head off to Mexico for a Birthday Party!
What deficit? Fiscal Cliff? Huh?
Damned Republicans are just the Party of No. Shame.
We need a lot of NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863590 Feb 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> Everybody knows only whites commit hate crimes. ;-/
That is the position of Eric "Heinrich Himmler" Holder, who will not prosecute blacks for hate crimes against whites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 71,280
Word (Dec '08) 4 min _Zoey_ 4,798
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dale 182,205
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 29 min PEllen 9
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 44 min joey 5
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr cheluzal 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]