Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,621 - 794,640 of 1,080,306 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>ITs not considered hidden if I have it up your mother's *ss... TEE HEE HEE.... lol..
My mother is dead.

This makes you sicker than anyone ever imagined.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No knock warrants are dangerous and unconstitutional, resulting in many innocent people being killed by cops who break down the wrong door.
You leftwingers are just a bunch of big-government cop-lovers.
Nope, that would be a rightwing authoritarian like you

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"old turd"
I have to agree with you to a degree. There are 3 judgets that fit you perfectly;
1 - Clueless
2 - Nuts
3 - Off topic
Peace
KMA
Why don't you admit the real reason you're upset with me for exposing the waxturd judge-it fraud? This is the only thing you losers are winning! And on top of that you have to cheat to do it. Here on this Topix site you have everything you say smothered in brilliant judge-its and everything that you disagree with covered with peanuts and I'm exposing your fantasy world. In the real world even your own party considers you freaks and is trying to disown you.
SMD
Peace

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If you accuse George Bush of Liberalism, I agree with you.
I do not defend nor attack politicians. I defend conservatism and attack Liberalism.
Any Republican president who implements liberalism, will always fail!
That is why all Democrat presidents always fail! Except Clinton, when he obeyed the Republican Congress and created a surpluses by reforming welfare under Republican pressure.
When you apply conservative ideas it always work, even of you are a Democrat like Clinton!
I agree too.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist.
Most of the Darden revenue is from Olive Garden.
Don't eat there either, didnt realize Capital Grille was there's too, I do eat there. Btw, Mr. Otis decided not to reduce employees hours after all.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Thirty miles from the "damn"??? Look, idiot, the Mormons handled the finances (R-Money wasn't the first Richie Rich), people other than Bonnie and Clyde had automobiles in the '30s, and Bolder City was found more to the liking of the workers after construction began...are you Don't Snow Me or Bronach's puppet today?
"Bolder City" (sic) had no drinking or gambling during dam construction, and still has no gambling.

Current Mormon power is the ilk of Harry Reid and family.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that would be a rightwing authoritarian like you
As Obama arms TSA and the rest of his civilian army to the teeth.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you admit the real reason you're upset with me for exposing the waxturd judge-it fraud? This is the only thing you losers are winning! And on top of that you have to cheat to do it. Here on this Topix site you have everything you say smothered in brilliant judge-its and everything that you disagree with covered with peanuts and I'm exposing your fantasy world. In the real world even your own party considers you freaks and is trying to disown you.
SMD
Peace
You are actually becoming funny, Mr. Dementia.

Like a three-legged Chihuahua trying to hump a St. Bernard.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I can understand why your head is shaped like a Fishbowl. Everything inside travels in constant circles and is magnified to unrealistic proportions. You are a screamer.
Here we have an old fart constantly banging his gums and keyboard complaining about the poor judgits he gets. God. What a sorryass life you have there, little man.
Go swat a fly for excitement.
You're a sassy little bitch, but I like your spirit. You're not showing much creativity though. I'm afraid it would be too easy to make you look like a fool, you do that yourself. Just read the rambling dumbass comment you made. So sorry, you're not enough of a challenge, I'm going to have to pass on schooling you.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

If you really wanted Piss off a Liberal….Tell Him/Her The Truth!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bolder City" (sic) had no drinking or gambling during dam construction, and still has no gambling.
Current Mormon power is the ilk of Harry Reid and family.
Mais oui, Bolder City was specifically CREATED for the dam workers...don't bother poaching Marlowe's messages if you can't be any brighter than he.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As Obama arms TSA and the rest of his civilian army to the teeth.
What a dummy you are
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What a dummy you are
Isn't it funny how red, white and blue big government represent freedom to you... Until they're flashing gestapo behind you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What a dummy you are
No problem. The Resistance is ready to remove Obama from the White House when his term expires on January 20, 2017, by any means necessary.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree too.
More rightwing poppycock.
Clinton's deficit reduction legislation was passed without GOP support. Do your homework. The year was 1993.
Republicans have never done anything about deficit reduction.
proud2bwhite

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

http://m.cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-willia...

Hats off to theese great company's.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Now I have to admit Red Lobster is not high on my list of go to dinning establishments, but the last time I was there I had some pasta, not deep fried, and some shrimp, not deep fried.
Peace
KMA
If you value your life, don't eat at Red Lobster. I quit years ago after witnessing black violence repeatedly inside them.

Red Lobster Waitress Beaten Over ‘Bad Service’: http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2012/02/02/red-lo...

Understanding Red Lobster’s Popularity Among Black Diners: http://tinyurl.com/7tpn5le

Brand-new surge in black-mob violence: http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/new-surge-in-black...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Even McDonald's is getting the Red Lobster Curse: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Eating at home is healthiest nowadays since the BOy Messiah started his Trayvon Martin routine..
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sassy little bitch, but I like your spirit. You're not showing much creativity though. I'm afraid it would be too easy to make you look like a fool, you do that yourself. Just read the rambling dumbass comment you made. So sorry, you're not enough of a challenge, I'm going to have to pass on schooling you.
Beat it, dumbfk hillbilly

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't do anything BUT pass. Please, squeeze those cheeks shut.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
More rightwing poppycock.
Clinton's deficit reduction legislation was passed without GOP support. Do your homework. The year was 1993.
Republicans have never done anything about deficit reduction.
Listening to your describe history s like listening to Jeremiah Wright describing the Garden of Eden.

Stand Up Comedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,655
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 67,964
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min Terry rigsby 48,917
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve is the best 356
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 45,797
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 23 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••