Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,621 - 794,640 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#863370 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. The Resistance is ready to remove Obama from the White House when his term expires on January 20, 2017, by any means necessary.
More hilarity from Nobraina.
You said the same thing about 2012.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#863371 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's tax increases passed narrowly in the face of bipartisan opposition. Attempts to include spending reductions were locked by the Democrats.
Again, as always, you're full of sh%t.
Deficit reduction act of 1993. SPENDING cuts that every member of Senate GOP voted against. Gore cast the tie breaking vote. That legislation reversed Reagan's explosive addition to the national debt. Ya can't rewrite history, Nobraina.
Your Party has never cared about deficit reduction.
Stick with critiquing Michelle's coiffures.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863372 Feb 23, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, as always, you're full of sh%t.
Deficit reduction act of 1993. SPENDING cuts that every member of Senate GOP voted against. Gore cast the tie breaking vote. That legislation reversed Reagan's explosive addition to the national debt. Ya can't rewrite history, Nobraina.
Your Party has never cared about deficit reduction.
Stick with critiquing Michelle's coiffures.
Galt does not respond to child molesters.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863373 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the 4th person you've accused of being a child molester. Do you have something you want to get off your chest?
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863375 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer up!
Obama's second term is likely to be worse than his first, at least for anybody who works instead of sucking off the taxpayers.
Again, Nobraina, when have any of your predictions ever held up to reality?
HMMM?
I'll help you out here...NEVER!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863376 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not...you never rspond to anyone that calls you on your BS, like the fictional masturbatory account that fuels your obsessive fantasies.
And BTW, liar, you've responded to GOPidiots about 6 times today alone.
Funny, no matter when I log on here, you are ALWAYS here!
Nolife!
Pathetic! But I guess bitching and moaning 24/7 is as gooas it gets for you, pathetic little elf!
Stick with the commentary on Michelle's wardrobe and coiffures, you faggot! It's the only thing you get right!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863377 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the 4th person you've accused of being a child molester. Do you have something you want to get off your chest?
He has these obsessive fantasies....always involving pedophilia and homosexuality. He mentions both in nearly every post.
Pity the poor little man...he lives for posting on Topix, so just indulge his twisted fantasies.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#863378 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have something you want to spit out?
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863379 Feb 23, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
http://m.cnsnews.com/blog/greg ory-gwyn-williams-jr/firearms- companies-restricting-sales-go vernment-agencies-areas
Hats off to theese great company's.
company's as plural
Proud2bStupid!

Lapeer, MI

#863380 Feb 23, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not...you never rspond to anyone that calls you on your BS, like the fictional masturbatory account that fuels your obsessive fantasies.
And BTW, liar, you've responded to GOPidiots about 6 times today alone.
Funny, no matter when I log on here, you are ALWAYS here!
Nolife!
Pathetic! But I guess bitching and moaning 24/7 is as gooas it gets for you, pathetic little elf!
Stick with the commentary on Michelle's wardrobe and coiffures, you faggot! It's the only thing you get right!
ARE you a child-molester?

If you play with yourself, that description fits perfectly.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#863382 Feb 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
If you really wanted Piss off a Liberalů.Tell Him/Her The Truth!!
So true!!, telling him/her the truth is all it takes too to Piss off these Modern Liberals.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863383 Feb 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE you a child-molester?
If you play with yourself, that description fits perfectly.
What is it about you rightwingers that you are so obsessed with creepy sexual fantasies? GOP Senators can't seem to talk about anything except rape and incest anymore.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863384 Feb 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>So true!!, telling him/her the truth is all it takes too to Piss off these Modern Liberals.
The only ones that appear to be pissed around here are rightwing pricks. The angry Tea Turd crowd.
Your version of the truth is just that, your version.
Unfortunately it has nothing to do with reality.
You probably voted for Pence for Governor.
How's that double vaginal probe working out for the IN economy?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#863385 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer up!
Obama's second term is likely to be worse than his first, at least for anybody who works instead of sucking off the taxpayers.
Next Gen yzq occupy anyone elses anything toilet street fweeduhm grubbermint rider even thinks to utter a even a peep resembling a whine, is getting a surcharge tax lip-smack down, for EVEN thinking about it.
Spoiled generation of wahwahwahers!

Lapeer, MI

#863386 Feb 23, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it about you rightwingers that you are so obsessed with creepy sexual fantasies? GOP Senators can't seem to talk about anything except rape and incest anymore.
Talk is cheap. Action is expensive.

You'll find that out soon enough.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#863387 Feb 23, 2013
NO dam wonder some of these yewnuited states uf 'merica are fweeriderly program broke,

Unbelievable.

I think if I was a reg'd demoncRat, I'd be even WAY more ashamed to even MENTION taxing just the "rich" --especially with OUT any BUDGET capping and curbing of FWEERIDING pwograms!

Shame on them too!! Shame shame shame!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#863388 Feb 23, 2013
and No damn wonder DBWriter keeps asking where the money's going to come from to pay for Obammer type administration!!!!!!!!!!

There's not one Obotic, with any shred of decency or hunmanity, that should utter ANY hint of a whine about aything.

Spoiled, fweeriding, lot. Just UNbelievable...and no damn wonder.
CAP, CURB and BUDGET (especially "entitleMentaled fweeduhm programs" and FED sales tax 'em ALL A-Z, NO excepetions.

The T.E.A.WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY above and beyond, working Class Party for sure!!!

Don't even think about WHINING slackertics!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#863389 Feb 23, 2013
remembers...

No wonder the TEA party generation is TIRED and worn out already!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#863390 Feb 23, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones that appear to be pissed around here are rightwing pricks. The angry Tea Turd crowd.
Your version of the truth is just that, your version.
Unfortunately it has nothing to do with reality.
You probably voted for Pence for Governor.
How's that double vaginal probe working out for the IN economy?
what I dont understand is why the Leftwing pricks on Topix here keep blaming Bush and the truth is he was a Modern Liberal just like them but instead he considered himself a Compassinate Conservative which is a pretend Conservative or a Modern Liberal which is associated with the majority of the New Left Democrats.

Compassionate conservatism is a political philosophy that stresses using traditionally conservative techniques and concepts in order to improve the general welfare of society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_co...

George W. Bush is no Ronald Reagan

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/200...
MutantGlowwormfl ies

Somerset, KY

#863391 Feb 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>what I dont understand is why the Leftwing pricks on Topix here keep blaming Bush and the truth is he was a Modern Liberal just like them but instead he considered himself a Compassinate Conservative which is a pretend Conservative or a Modern Liberal which is associated with the majority of the New Left Democrats.
Compassionate conservatism is a political philosophy that stresses using traditionally conservative techniques and concepts in order to improve the general welfare of society.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_co...
George W. Bush is no Ronald Reagan
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/200...
Not no but ELL no Bush wasn't any Ronald Reagan. People still actually had to WORK for a every and anything in Reagans time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Uzi 68,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min JOEL 68,943
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 1 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••