Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,601 - 794,620 of 1,099,804 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

#863348 Feb 23, 2013
If you really wanted Piss off a Liberal….Tell Him/Her The Truth!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#863349 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bolder City" (sic) had no drinking or gambling during dam construction, and still has no gambling.
Current Mormon power is the ilk of Harry Reid and family.
Mais oui, Bolder City was specifically CREATED for the dam workers...don't bother poaching Marlowe's messages if you can't be any brighter than he.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#863350 Feb 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As Obama arms TSA and the rest of his civilian army to the teeth.
What a dummy you are

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863351 Feb 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dummy you are
Isn't it funny how red, white and blue big government represent freedom to you... Until they're flashing gestapo behind you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863353 Feb 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dummy you are
No problem. The Resistance is ready to remove Obama from the White House when his term expires on January 20, 2017, by any means necessary.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#863354 Feb 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree too.
More rightwing poppycock.
Clinton's deficit reduction legislation was passed without GOP support. Do your homework. The year was 1993.
Republicans have never done anything about deficit reduction.
proud2bwhite

Canton, IL

#863355 Feb 23, 2013
http://m.cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-willia...

Hats off to theese great company's.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#863356 Feb 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Now I have to admit Red Lobster is not high on my list of go to dinning establishments, but the last time I was there I had some pasta, not deep fried, and some shrimp, not deep fried.
Peace
KMA
If you value your life, don't eat at Red Lobster. I quit years ago after witnessing black violence repeatedly inside them.

Red Lobster Waitress Beaten Over ‘Bad Service’: http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2012/02/02/red-lo...

Understanding Red Lobster’s Popularity Among Black Diners: http://tinyurl.com/7tpn5le

Brand-new surge in black-mob violence: http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/new-surge-in-black...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Even McDonald's is getting the Red Lobster Curse: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Eating at home is healthiest nowadays since the BOy Messiah started his Trayvon Martin routine..
dem

Chicago, IL

#863357 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sassy little bitch, but I like your spirit. You're not showing much creativity though. I'm afraid it would be too easy to make you look like a fool, you do that yourself. Just read the rambling dumbass comment you made. So sorry, you're not enough of a challenge, I'm going to have to pass on schooling you.
Beat it, dumbfk hillbilly

Lapeer, MI

#863358 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sassy little bitch, but I like your spirit. You're not showing much creativity though. I'm afraid it would be too easy to make you look like a fool, you do that yourself. Just read the rambling dumbass comment you made. So sorry, you're not enough of a challenge, I'm going to have to pass on schooling you.
You don't do anything BUT pass. Please, squeeze those cheeks shut.

Lapeer, MI

#863359 Feb 23, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's deficit reduction legislation was passed without GOP support. Do your homework. The year was 1993.
Listening to your describe history s like listening to Jeremiah Wright describing the Garden of Eden.

Stand Up Comedy.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863361 Feb 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat it, dumbfk hillbilly
Don't be jealous waxturd, you'll always be my favorite bitch. You just became too needy, I had to move on.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863362 Feb 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't do anything BUT pass. Please, squeeze those cheeks shut.
OldRaider keeps a color photo of himself above his bed: That's so when he forgets how to spell his name, he can still find his clothes.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#863363 Feb 23, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
GOPidiots just wrong on the Facts…1993 Clinton raises Taxes modest economic growth!! 1994 was a Great Year for America!! Republicans won the House/Senate!! Clinton 1997 tax cuts and welfare reform along with spending cuts reduce the deficit which created a robust economy which increases revenues to the Treasury by85%!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863364 Feb 23, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's tax increases passed narrowly in the face of bipartisan opposition. Attempts to include spending reductions were locked by the Democrats.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863365 Feb 23, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
http://m.cnsnews.com/blog/greg ory-gwyn-williams-jr/firearms- companies-restricting-sales-go vernment-agencies-areas
Hats off to theese great company's.
Yes, patriotic companies that refuse to sell arms and ammunition to the enemies of the people.
eight Years

AOL

#863366 Feb 23, 2013
Eight years of nothing equals nothing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863367 Feb 23, 2013
eight Years wrote:
Eight years of nothing equals nothing.
Cheer up!

Obama's second term is likely to be worse than his first, at least for anybody who works instead of sucking off the taxpayers.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#863368 Feb 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Mais oui, Bolder City was specifically CREATED for the dam workers...don't bother poaching Marlowe's messages if you can't be any brighter than he.
Perhaps Galt has no recollection of the Howard Hughes Vegas ordeal, the Mormon will?

Starring Dummar and Mayhew and a whole mess of Mormons.

LMAO
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863369 Feb 23, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone expect you to turn out any smarter? Hell, you went to prison for three years, not Princeton...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min _Zoey_ 4,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min LRS 177,345
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 2 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,935
Engagement Ring 4 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••