Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459758 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

For Real

United States

#864015 Feb 25, 2013
Cweed wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifewelfarefoodstampsuckerf orsure say what? LOL
another sockpuppet by FLORIDIOT. You really do give yourself away.
Cweed

Pompano Beach, FL

#864016 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, GOP cochroachie.
Run from the facts as fast as you can.
cockroachghettocarjackerobamaD EMfoolforsure say what? LOL
Cway

United States

#864017 Feb 25, 2013
Hey, GOP lowlifes.

Still think Reagan won the Cold War?

Last I checked, Russia still had a nuclear arsenal and isn't exactly bowing to you GOP hot airbags.

Their economy has more than doubled over the past fiften years. Gazprom supplies Europe with nearly all its natural gas needs. They are becoming an energy giant in oil as well.

You see, little GOP pinheads, you were previously assessing Russia after two world wars had devastated it when making your smug calculations about its potential.

But this is typical for elephants. Long on memory and short on vision, as JFK used to say.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#864018 Feb 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Langley Air Force Base! Learn to friggin' understand what you read! Good Grief!!!
Langley Research Center__NASA Mercury Program__thus Mercury Blvd.

Wasn't that your question tubby?

Hitting the bong early today?
Cway

United States

#864019 Feb 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Do you even have a clue what the dot.com bubble was? The fact that you don't says a lot.
So educate me, lowlife.
Cweed

Pompano Beach, FL

#864020 Feb 25, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> another sockpuppet by FLORIDIOT. You really do give yourself away.
obamaworshippingwelfarefoodsta mpleechforsure say what? LOL
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#864021 Feb 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bodies don't float in cold water. The cold retards the decay process that creates the gas that makes you float. Once you pop you sink back to the bottom. The biggest person I ever pulled from the river wouldn't fit in the ambulance. We had to put her on a trailer behind the ambulance. She was sure ripe! I'll bet people were puking all along the 12 miles to the hospital.
Absolutely right , go over the dide in 30-40 degree water you wont come up until late spring , crabs in the bay won't trap until water reaches 51 52 + degrees .

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#864022 Feb 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>'ride in the gold seat on that government gravy train' that's sorta like oil companies and their government subsidies.
What subsidies?
I hear the word "subsidies" said a lot. I just have never seen anything to back that Democrat propaganda bullshit up.

Tell us about those mythical subsidies to oil companies.
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#864024 Feb 25, 2013
"side"

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#864025 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep lying & saying there aren't any.
I'm just providing people that call you an idiot.
The President of the API aid cutting SUBSIDIES would cost jobs.
I wonder what SUBSIDIES he was talking about.
I mean certainly the head of the American PETROLEUM Institute would know more than a pretend geologist.
For soem reason, you can't identify a single subsidy to oil companies. Why is that?

Organize your list, then just put them here one by one.
Subsidy number 1:________?
Subsidy number 2:________?
etc., etc., etc.
Got a problem there, don't you? That's because those subsidies you talk about don't exist. It's just another propaganda lie from the Democrats.
Or, I could be wrong. Tell us about those subsidies to oil companies you read from the API report.
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#864026 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
So educate me, lowlife.
Check with leosnana. She might be able to refer you to an elementary educational istitution for primates. It's where all Democrats start.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#864027 Feb 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Dweeb is a pathologic liar.
But, he doesn't care if he lies or not. He's just doing what he's always done, whatever his handlers want him to do so carry on his racism and hate America campaign.
Still waiting for your 'revolution'.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
If it weren't for propaganda lies being programmed into you, you wouldn't have anything to say, would you?
There is no "sequestration".
It's all a propaganda lie.
There is no plan to cut government spending.
It's all a propaganda lie.
What the Democrats call "sequestration" is their plan to borrow only 7 trillion dollars more over the next 10 years as opposed to borrowing 8.5 trillion dollars over the same time period.
Let's go over that again:
THERE IS NO PLAN IN EXISTENCE TO CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING.
Obama is a pathologic liar.
But, he doesn't care if he lies or not. He's just doing what he's always done, whatever his handlers want him to do so he can ride in the gold seat on that government gravy train.
SurpriZedbammy

Pompano Beach, FL

#864028 Feb 25, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I'd like to a break from maniacally judging your posts and switching up my sockpuppets to share a serious post with all my topix friends:
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized " (the chubby Obama worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday. Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly.... Warmest hugs!!!
Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Cway

United States

#864029 Feb 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't hate you, we just know you are fools.
You are the haters, plain & simple.
Don't get confused next time, idiot.
Oh, really? We're the fools?

Let's talk about the damn fools that got us involved in Vietnam.

No, not LBJ. Try the CIA which was running the entire show there, including its notorious Oplan 34, which used unmarked ships and aircraft to launch unprovoked attacks on North Vietnam.

When the North responded back, the CIA lied and said they started it. That was the Gulf of Tonkin.

Anything goes in your insane view that "nothing is too extreme in the war againsst communism".

The consequence of this rightwing mentality is that we lost 58,000 in Vietnam, millions of SE Asians were killed and left homeless, billions of tax dollars lost for no purpose.

And you MFers did it again in Iraq.

Let's also not forget the rightwing tyrranies your kind fostered in Brazil, Uruguay, Nicaragua, Chile, Honduras and El Salvador, to name a few. We are hated in much of Latin America because of this.

You goose-stepping neo-Nazis with your specious platitudes about "free markets" and "democracy" don't fool anyone anymore.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#864030 Feb 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Langley Research Center__NASA Mercury Program__thus Mercury Blvd.
Wasn't that your question tubby?
Hitting the bong early today?
My mistake. They are side by side. Still a lot of good research going on there. A lot of next generation spacecraft being developed. Have a friend who is in the printer shop. Some good stuff coming down the line.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#864032 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
So educate me, lowlife.
Most but not dot.com companies that went bust were worth billions of dollars on paper but had no real physical asset. Idiots were buying their stock driving up the share price with nothing of value behind it. It was a grand illusion! Sort of like what we have now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
grave digger

Branson, MO

#864033 Feb 25, 2013
Cway wrote:
Hey, GOP lowlifes.
Still think Reagan won the Cold War?
Last I checked, Russia still had a nuclear arsenal and isn't exactly bowing to you GOP hot airbags.
Their economy has more than doubled over the past fiften years. Gazprom supplies Europe with nearly all its natural gas needs. They are becoming an energy giant in oil as well.
You see, little GOP pinheads, you were previously assessing Russia after two world wars had devastated it when making your smug calculations about its potential.
But this is typical for elephants. Long on memory and short on vision, as JFK used to say.
jfk was killed off,,,now too your post you freakin moron,,,the cold war was not to get rid of all the nuke bombs,,,it was the end of the threat,,,now if you look at todays world,,,your lefty chicago hood member president is the worse for our protection because of his lefty run puppet masters thats pulling his strings and his wanting too be in hollywood circles,,,look at his wife on the grammy show,,,wow,,,what an honor to give out a grammy award when all the other first ladies in history were out helping the hungry or poor folk all the time,,dont even think mrs reagan gave out an emmy award ad her husband the president used too be a movie star,,,so shut the hell up you lefty pussy before the grave digger drives to shitcago and throws your fat buttocks into that dirty ass lake,,,ha haa haaa,,,the GOP has more sense in it's weakest member then the lefty dumbocrats have in its highest ranking member,,,wouldnt you think the neighborhood obama wamma came from would be the safest in america,,,,sense he was the community leader and all,,,ha haa haaa,,,whats the murder rate today in your lefty proud ass city,,,4 a day,,,the only good thing that comes from chicago was the mob and the blackhawks hockey,,,

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#864034 Feb 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Check with leosnana. She might be able to refer you to an elementary educational istitution for primates. It's where all Democrats start.
"istitution"??? Man I'm really living in your head rent free--one big problem is your property is condemned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Mcallen, TX

#864035 Feb 25, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Anyone see my judgeits? Dag nab it! They ran off with my ammo again!
Would one of the 14 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron that's an embarrassment to everyone here..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#864036 Feb 25, 2013
Bob Woodward and others confirm Obama and his boy Lew are lying thru their teeth about who is responsible for sequestration.

They are.,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min District 1 231,166
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 104,545
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Homer 6,840
News Community Mourns Chicago Boxer After Fatal Shoo... 2 hr But But But 3
danielle 6 hr Curious 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr IB DaMann 7,947
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,966

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages