Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,561 - 794,580 of 1,096,121 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In some states, if they are in your house, it's open season. You have no responsibility to assess the threat.
Adios, m-f.
A cop entered my home uninvited. Can I hurt him?

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for deranged liberals and wikipedia that needs work.
DUUUHHH!... DA'RE GO DAT WOR'D AGAIN... DERANNGADED... LOL... Excuse me evowee boddies... im fom florida... home of da hanging chads and little boys widt hoodies on widt skittles in da're poc-kkk-ets... and neo- conservative nuts... where is my guuns...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily probably hates Darden restaurants because their Chairman and CEO is a black man who doesn't fit the leftwing poverty model.
I have no idea who the CEO is, I don't eat fast food, or Denny's or any of that deep fried poison

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat.
LOl.... LMAO... Zimmerman and his court judge father were conservatives..., He is as conservative as the asses that tried in vain to hide him and paint him as innocent... he's done...

HE WAS NOT A D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T... you liar....
Do you even know the differences?..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Back away from the bong azzhole, there won't be any retroactive legislation during the Obama Presidency__there are just too many weapons and accessories in the marketplace.
I'm not wasting any more time on gun puke.
Check out the New York gun law.

But you're right; there won't be any gun legislation period on the federal level because Obama has overplayed his hand, perhaps intentionally.

Plugs Biden will take the blame for Obama's failure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the judge-its growing, I knew your sorry ass was back,
It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide an example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
Everybody is giving you the thumbs down just to piss you off.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not wasting any more time on gun puke.
Good. Now go away.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise. You're willing to tolerate waxturd loading his own dumbass comments with brilliant judge-its as long as he puts brilliant judge-its on all your dumbass comments too. You right wing hypocrites are all phony as waxturd.
I'm having a ball exposing you narcissistic idiots.
Experiencing Dementia, you are irrelevant.

Having no teeth, you are harmless.

Get away from the keyboard and go watch The Bachelor.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
DUUUHHH!... DA'RE GO DAT WOR'D AGAIN... DERANNGADED... LOL... Excuse me evowee boddies... im fom florida... home of da hanging chads and little boys widt hoodies on widt skittles in da're poc-kkk-ets... and neo- conservative nuts... where is my guuns...
Excuse me for interrupting the lesson you are giving to No Surprize but since you appear to be new here there's a couple things you should know. First, No Surprize is one of waxturd's sock puppet names, he's got a ton of them, a new one every day. He's such a coward he needs TWO levels of identity to protect his fragile ego. Every time he gets bitch slapped he loads in a different alter ego.
Second, I know it appears he's extremely ignorant, but we pretty much ignore his lack intellectual skills as they are dwarfed by his mental health problems.
There's even more weird shit about this moron but I won't spoil all your fun.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know the law in New Mexico.

However, if a cop enters your home without clearly announcing himself, he is open game.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I guess Republicans and old guns are a better mix uh?... get ready to give up your AR15, nut job...
Location hidden, eh?

That's funny. We can easily tell where your head is stuck.

Hee, Hee. I guess you could still call that "Location hidden"

:>

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is giving you the thumbs down just to piss you off.
Load in the negatives, they are a badge of honor! You losers are the ones with the ego problem.
Why don't you admit the real reason you're upset with me for exposing the waxturd judge-it fraud? This is the only thing you losers are winning! And on top of that you have to cheat to do it. Here on this Topix site you have everything you say smothered in brilliant judge-its and everything that you disagree with covered with peanuts and I'm exposing your fantasy world. In the real world even your own party considers you freaks and is trying to disown you.
You air heads need an exorcism more than waxturd's smoke and mirrors
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who the CEO is, I don't eat fast food, or Denny's or any of that deep fried poison
The Chairman and CEO of Darden's is Clarence Otis Jr., an African-American securities attorney from Stanford with a long history in the financial industry.

lily hates him because he strayed off the plantation and is poisoning people.

P.S. Darden's is not fast food or Denny's, for the benefit of you low-information voters.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he have a warrant or were there exigent circumstances?

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Experiencing Dementia, you are irrelevant.
Having no teeth, you are harmless.
Get away from the keyboard and go watch The Bachelor.
Since I dumped waxturd I'm looking for a new bitch. You might work out. I like the way you jump when I pull your strings. You're not very bright but after a little schooling you might at least learn to fetch me some judge-its.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Load in the negatives, they are a badge of honor! You losers are the ones with the ego problem.
Why don't you admit the real reason you're upset with me for exposing the waxturd judge-it fraud? This is the only thing you losers are winning! And on top of that you have to cheat to do it. Here on this Topix site you have everything you say smothered in brilliant judge-its and everything that you disagree with covered with peanuts and I'm exposing your fantasy world. In the real world even your own party considers you freaks and is trying to disown you.
You air heads need an exorcism more than waxturd's smoke and mirrors
If all mentally-ill folks like you were in mental hospitals where you belong, mass murders would cease.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ta Setis itís real easy to explain why Obama doesnít mention Al Qaeda, you havenít forgotten? You remember Obama after killing Osama told the American People, Quote:ĎAl Qaeda is on their Heelsí Setis they have become Stronger thatís the reason he doesnít mention Al Qaeda!!
Excuse me genius... Al Qaeda deosnt' exist... its only a software program created by the Al CIAda... he uses there info to tell the American people about an organization that doesn't exist... Go straight to hell you idiot...

The Al Qaeda is a figment of the CIA's creative, merderous imagination... But Osama was real... I don't think he knocked down those toweres but he existed... Thanks to the conservative Bush Family...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Location hidden, eh?
That's funny. We can easily tell where your head is stuck.
Hee, Hee. I guess you could still call that "Location hidden"
:>
ITs not considered hidden if I have it up your mother's *ss... TEE HEE HEE.... lol..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Good night all til tomorrow...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, cmon! Try the deep fried poison for us!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 47 min joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 3 hr Kuuipo 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••