Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,728)

Showing posts 794,541 - 794,560 of1,078,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>No thats a wrightwing nut bags' job... get ready to give up your f*cking guns... jackass...
Thanks for confirming my Post!! I would say by your post you’re a (Repeat Offender) of a ‘Simpleton’ or simple put “Stupid is What Stupid Does”
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

BOTTOM LINE wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll respond to anyone won't you? Proves I'm right. You are a topix troll of the highest order. Been reading this thread. It's glaringly obvious after 4 pages what you are. I'm surprised anyone bothers with such an obvious wackjob. You scream desperation to me. Lol, whatever floats your boat, in your case dinghy. C'ya round troll guy.
bottomfeedingwelfarefoodstampl ickerobamaworshipperforsure say what? LOL

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal GW Bush's keynesian economical policies he supported helped make the econcomical mess worse just like Nixon in the 1970's and Hoover in 1930's

Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy

http://www.cato.org/events/impostor-how-georg...

George W. Bush is no Ronald Reagan
Review of The Impostor.

By Kevin Drum

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/200...

Where the Right Went Wrong

http://vimeo.com/36529531
If you accuse George Bush of Liberalism, I agree with you.

I do not defend nor attack politicians. I defend conservatism and attack Liberalism.

Any Republican president who implements liberalism, will always fail!

That is why all Democrat presidents always fail! Except Clinton, when he obeyed the Republican Congress and created a surpluses by reforming welfare under Republican pressure.

When you apply conservative ideas it always work, even of you are a Democrat like Clinton!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Liberal programs bankrupt countries!

Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, Food Stamps, etc...

And to Complete the final destruction:

OBAMACARE
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

BOTTOM LINE wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll respond to anyone won't you? Proves I'm right. You are a topix troll of the highest order. Been reading this thread. It's glaringly obvious after 4 pages what you are. I'm surprised anyone bothers with such an obvious wackjob. You scream desperation to me. Lol, whatever floats your boat, in your case dinghy. C'ya round troll guy.
By the way, since you were felt the need and desire to initiate a posting to me, you should at least be forthright enough clarify the name of the nursing home in which you and OldRaider reside.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
OBAMACARE
True.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the judge-its growing, I knew your sorry ass was back,
It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide an example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
"old turd"
The biggest hoax on this thread is you. You never post anything that makes a bit of sense. You are a judgets nut. The Topix team should add some judgets that would describe you more accurately, for instance;
- A total ass
- A stoopidsonofabitch
- A nobana asskisser
- A ignorant turd
- Clueless in senseablity
- Pervert
- Moran, thanks "silly" your spelling fits "old turd"
Peace
KMA

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Furloughs, sequester, etc. is Republican's fault because Bush signed it into law.

It is Bush's fault again!

Any pain and suffering caused by government shutdown is Bush's fault, right Liberals?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Some made up breathing problem. My next door neighbor claims she has it. Smokes cigerettes and pot like they are going out of still while sitting in front of a wood fire in the fire place.
Danica done blown up.
Yeah right, before last night's truck race I was walking around the infield and spotted the #7 Clean Coal hauler and thought the same thing.

That car (Regan Smith) is doing well, real well at this point.

It could rain here overnight but should be clear by tomorrow for a complete race in 80 degree weather. I'll probably go over rather than watch on TV.

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming my Post!! I would say by your post you’re a (Repeat Offender) of a ‘Simpleton’ or simple put “Stupid is What Stupid Does”
Oh... well, you're most welcome and keep the change... ok buddy?...

Oh and by the way,... Have you ever seen the movie "lonesome Dove"... starring Robert Duvall?... one of my all-time favorite actors... He said," and I quote, "A Texan... the lowest form of white man there is" Un-quote'... lol...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Is America Becoming More Conservative? Why?

Indiana is above average for being Conservative.

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/02/is-ameri...
Thanks for the info!

it is very helpful!!!
Patriot

Golden, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a -- unified international leadership -- for a war against terrorism..."

-- Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Furloughs, sequester, etc. is Republican's fault because Bush signed it into law.
It is Bush's fault again!
Any pain and suffering caused by government shutdown is Bush's fault, right Liberals?
At least there is one of you conservative wackjobs trying to tell the truth... thanks Marco... Hey would you like some water?.. it's on your left, bottom shelf where the conservatives put THEIR Latinos and hispanics!... LMAO...
Four Years

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Patience for the next four years until we get a Republican prez to fix all the new mistakes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
OBAMACARE
Hey Marco, you really are an ass... The Mdicare, social security and the Unions are what saved this damn country form itself, no less than the civil war that preceded these programs... if it werent for them, there would have never been a f*cking middleclass... EVER!... Do you really believe that the corporations actually created the middleclass?... you are insane if you do... I guarentee every cent in my pocket and accounts that your parents have social security, medicare and a retirement fund at least coming to them... So, who in the hell are you fooling...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Oh... well, you're most welcome and keep the change... ok buddy?...
Oh and by the way,... Have you ever seen the movie "lonesome Dove"... starring Robert Duvall?... one of my all-time favorite actors... He said," and I quote, "A Texan... the lowest form of white man there is" Un-quote'... lol...
Oh heck….Flattery will get you nowhere!! But is it True? A ‘Thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a -- unified international leadership -- for a war against terrorism..."
-- Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook
Have you noticed that President Obama never if at all rearly mentions Al Queda?..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Death threats by deranged liberals are common knowledge and occurrence. This room, since it's creation, is littered with death threats and stupid by liberals.
common knowledge?

cite it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh heck….Flattery will get you nowhere!! But is it True? A ‘Thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey!!
Of course it does... do you think that I would waste my time giving you a complement?...

I hope that your journey havent been an arduous one... at least your finally arrived... lol... good luck LONESOME DOVE!...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How refreshing after all of the Democrats that have actually killed people. Batman killer, CT, CA Cop killer and even the two snipers in DC years ago, you finally come up with one who is not a Democrat, yet he didn't kill anyone.
You are pathetic, propogandst.
Exclusive: Contra ABC News, Dark Knight Aurora, CO Shooting Suspect James Holmes Could Be Registered Democrat - UPDATE: Not Registered?

Newly-released information on the suspect's birthdate (which, as indicated in our initial report, was a slight mismatch), combined with new details Breitbart News has obtained about the suspect's likely addresses, together suggest that the suspect may, in fact, not have been registered to vote.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

common knowledge?

i'd ask you to cite it but i just did.

now if i'd just left out that update part.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 794,541 - 794,560 of1,078,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min TRD 67,851
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 3 hr Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search